Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

"La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi (12008 Views)

Barcelona Star, Lionel Messi Overtakes Romario In Global Goalscoring Charts / Barcelona Star Lionel Messi Sends Cristiano Ronaldo And Real Madrid A Message / Barcelona Star Lionel Messi Set To Break Another Record But A Crazy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by joeyswift(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Why won't it be competitive,because cr7 exit has created a balance For other teams to compete against A Star studded Barça and on top am you are barely struggling.hit like for ororo

3 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by mallamjega: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2018
I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 3 weeks!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Lucifer66(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
The Bloody coward who is afraid of leaving his cave for the fear of being tagged a failure. Baba Iya Eyan. CR7 was a hit back to back. From United to Madrid to Juventus. Ko ni da fun iya Messi grin
Ronaldo is a frog, He jumps from one club to another like a gold digger.
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Robert129(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2018
laliga is the most competitive league in the world, take it or leave it
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Lucifer66(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2018
The GOAT has spoken so it must be true!
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by bluefilm: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Before nko?

Real Betis don clear ona eyes na.

Foolish barca.

Just dey cast pesin ticket any how na wetin ona sabi.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Moprince: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Ahmed56:
Dope
Your contact plz
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Moprince: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Moprince post=72957563]
Your contact plz[ or rather reach me 08069355459
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by bamiloko(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
The Bloody coward who is afraid of leaving his cave for the fear of being tagged a failure. Baba Iya Eyan. CR7 was a hit back to back. From United to Madrid to Juventus. Ko ni da fun iya Messi grin

this guy is funny grin

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by vosquare: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin grin.. . Absence of Ronaldo made the league competitive. Team weh suppose dey chop 4 goals from Ronaldo go dey beat Madrid and I guess the teams now can handle Messi only unlike before where they have to train for Messi den train for Ronaldo den train for anoda opponent.. Kill dem now grin grin
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by ifejilika(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2018
Liar Liar, pants on �
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by adioolayi(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2018
A team beaten by one team went ahead to beat another team that beat the previous team grin grin grin grin grin
In other words, all the team have been beaten round the clock...A unique beating CYCLE in LaLiga

Barcelona lose to Betis, Betis to Valladoid, Valladoid to Alaves, Alaves to Levante, Levante to Real Socidad, Socidad to Vallencia, Vallencia to Girona, Girona to Eibar, Eibar to Huesca, Huesca to Rayo Vallecano, Rayo to Leganes, Leganes to Athletic Club, Athletic club to Villareal, Viallareal to Espanyon, Espanyon to Sevilla, Sevilla to Getafe, Getafe to Athletico Madrid, Athletico Madrid to Celta Vigo, Celta Vigo lose to Real Madrid and Real Madrid lose to Barcelona.

Copied: @bghayward

2 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by baratech: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2018
After Betis clear your doubt...

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by samisj4real(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
At the end of your comment your put in a laughing emoji.

Am I the only one finding your comment not funny. #Silly comment
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Pidginwhisper: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Ronaldo is a frog, He jumps from one club to another like a gold digger.
Ronaldo De lima, Ronaldinho, Kaka,Ibrahimovic were all frogs hungry for new challenges.. everyday beans no dey tire u

4 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Pidginwhisper: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2018
samisj4real:
At the end of your comment your put in a laughing emoji.

Am I the only one finding your comment not funny. #Silly comment
I see you. A pained Messi fan. Keep glorifying failure

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by duptie(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2018
see mumu
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol because real betis knack dem akpako for camp nou..
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by lindseykibler(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2018
destiny00:
That league that is all about barca and madrid. rubbish

It’s all about Barca and Madrid but have you ever asked yourself which teams tops the world football club ranking? It is still same Barca and Madrid. They will comfortably beat any other top teams in the world starting from epl, serie A, bundesliga. La Liga is football forget any other league.
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by sheylarhh(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Yes...more competitive dan Serie A and Ligue 1

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by ObaKlaz: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Ikem11:
This statement clearly mean Ronaldo was over shadowing you guys... Makes him a legend
Ronaldo, overshadowing Messi? Calm down, fan boy.
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Jayslicky: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Ronaldo De lima, Ronaldinho, Kaka,Ibrahimovic were all frogs hungry for new challenges.. everyday beans no dey tire u
Don't reply him again, he is obviously a zombified messi fan.
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Not true. Meanwhile for those on active sub with access and family package check my last thread to get compact sports
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Doctormarrvin: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
I don't understand. Are there more Ronaldo fans than Messi fans? Why do people dislike Messi so much? He's gentle, skilled and lovable. Everyone wants to bash Messi with any chance they get. Did he do something unforgivable in the past? Someone should explain for me.
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Hamid7(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
I don't understand. Are there more Ronaldo fans than Messi fans? Why do people dislike Messi so much? He's gentle, skilled and lovable. Everyone wants to bash Messi with any chance they get. Did he do something unforgivable in the past? Someone should explain for me.
They are mostly Man-u fans, they have never liked Messi. They followed Ronaldo's train from Man-u to Madrid and then Juventus. Yes he's taught them football lessons.

3 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by babakb: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Doctormarrvin:

Our only beef with Messi is that he refused to leave Barcelona............

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by chiboy1116: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
SaintHilary:
I'm a barca fan but I must admit...the absence of Ronaldo has made the league dry...Madrid is not helping matters too atall..
wetin this one de talk ...it's obvious you know nothing about laliga...just stick with epl abeg

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by chiboy1116: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
in 9ja , yea, but in other parts of the world na lie oh .....Ronaldo is one of the most hated football players in the world

2 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by chiboy1116: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
babakb:

Our only beef with Messi is that he refused to leave Barcelona............
which one u don play for ? U de beef Messi ? Messi know u? grin grin some Nigerians stupid ...see senseless statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA To Expand Women’s World Cup, Double Prize Money / Asisat Oshoala Is The First African Female Ballon D'or Nominee / Photos From Access Bank Lagos City Marathon;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.