Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? (4479 Views)

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by LucemFerre: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Mine is:

"Survival is winning" (GTA V)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by GameGod(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
"Finish Him!"

It's so iconic, I will not say the game, If you know, you know grin

12 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by LucemFerre: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lol
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by typicalgamer(m): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2018
guess the games this quote was said

you may be able to destroy me.... but the breast will eventually come for you

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by LucemFerre: 6:01am On Nov 15, 2018
It's gotta be a horror game, for breast to fit go for revenge cheesy ergo resident evil, fear, dead space

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by nurey(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
"Our leaders prostituted Us to the west"

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by typicalgamer(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
LucemFerre:
It's gotta be a horror game, for breast to fit go for revenge cheesy ergo resident evil, fear, dead space

nah it's from call of duty... modern warfare 3
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by LucemFerre: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oops!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
If all of Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will die.

Classic grin

11 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by SeKTo(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2018
If all of Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will fall...... kratos

They are no rooms for angels in our heavens...... .......... revolver ocelot to punished venom snake MGS V phantom pain

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
We were born with our eyes closed, and some of us choose to live our whole lives that way - Michael in COD Advanced Warfare

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by LucemFerre: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
We were born with our eyes closed, and some of us choose to live our whole lives that way - Michael in COD Advanced Warfare

Wow! I love this one. How come i missed it?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
LucemFerre:

Wow! I love this one. How come i missed it?

It was said by him at the very beginning. That line got to me and has been with me ever since.

Btw, it's my best COD game till date. (Story wise)
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by LucemFerre: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

It was said by him at the very beginning. That line got to me and has been with me ever since.

Btw, it's my best COD game till date. (Story wise)

Yea, it was a solid game with a solid story. Stup!d Internet reviewers and haters nearly made me skipped that game. After playing it i cemented my lack of trust for critics and butthurt random Internet asses

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
LucemFerre:

Yea, it was a solid game with a solid story. Stup!d Internet reviewers and haters nearly made me skipped that game. After playing it i cemented my lack of trust for critics and butthurt random Internet asses

Lool Those critics have to say bad things about some games as they can't give a pass to all games but one thing i always tell myself before reading their reviews is "everyone has have different taste when it comes to video games"

When i stopped reading critics reviews about games is when i read one about GOW4. If i wasn't a die hard GOW fan i would have written that game off there but i didn't, i played it (although i didn't complete it) and i was amazed. Since then, if i hear video game critics i go the other direction.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Illestjackson(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2018
Jesse01:

Classic grin
grin
Jesse01:

Classic grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Illestjackson(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2018
Zeus your son has returned and i bring about the destruction of olympus

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by ladykilllar: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
you forget a thousand things everyday, make sure this is one of them

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by ichidodo: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
"War doesn't make boys men,it makes men dead"......"War doesn't determine who is right but who is left"..

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by PAQ(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2018
Get over here!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
"The gods of Olympus have abandoned me, now there is no hope."

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by sundaygray(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Everyone runs out of luck eventually... Jane telltale walking dead

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by 3pleo: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Thank you Mario but your princess is in another castle grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by 14teenK: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
ladykilllar:
you forget a thousand things everyday, makes sure this is one of them
micheal de santa smug morrafuker
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by ladykilllar: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
14teenK:
micheal de santa smug morrafuker

haha exacto, Trevor is my least favorite, i chose to kill him at the end

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by 14teenK: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
ladykilllar:

haha exacto, Trevor is my least favorite, i chose to kill him at the end
too bad, the guy gives me joy, to switch on to him and find him wandering the mountains and forests on pants was damn funny

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by typicalgamer(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
14teenK:
too bad, the guy gives me joy, to switch on to him and find him wandering the mountains and forests on pants was damn funny

that guy made gtav for me
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Appleyard(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2018
The triads think they can mess with me the triads, with me! Drop by later, and I will give you something for them to launder; their own blood-stained clothes.

grin grin

Who can tell the GAME? cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by ladykilllar: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2018
14teenK:

Foolish man, always drunk or high in one way or the other ironically deep down he has a soft heart
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by LucemFerre: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
ladykilllar:

Foolish man, always drunk or high in one way or the other ironically deep down he has a soft heart

Lol... Soft? Have you played any of the rampage missions yet? He kills business competitors. They dude is a psychopath
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by ladykilllar: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
LucemFerre:

Lol... Soft? Have you played any of the rampage missions yet? He kills business competitors. They dude is a psychopath

Deep down, remember when he was always particular about his dead friend Brad? How he flew back to North Yankton and all that stuff? He is a foolish guy nonetheless

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by shupy: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
"The gods of Olympus have abandoned me, now there is no hope."

Bro pls how much is it to hack/jailbreak ps3 slim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ps5 With Downloaded Games / Brand New Steam Deck 512 Gb / Baba Ijebu Or Golden Chance Lotto:Which Is The Surest When It Comes To Winning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.