Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (51826 Views)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by olaboo123: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Someone asked ladies to share some of the worst things men have ever done to them and the revelations poured in. Read below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/ladies-share-some-of-worst-things-men.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by olaboo123: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by benzene00: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that Bulhari and his cows is going back to daura come 2019

387 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by ikbnice(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2018
If you hear the worst thing girls have done to guys, you may cry

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by cenaman(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
girls deserve nothing but but.......make i no complete am.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by samysmoothfresh: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2018
See how the "men are scum", "men are dogs" gang go run enter this thread

na their thread be this cheesy

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2018
the ones females do are worse.. they will fuckall ur friends even person papa join am.. fear those creature,they are dangerous and always approach with caution

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by NwaAmaikpe: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

Ladies are natural ingrates.
Every thing a guy has done for them is always the worst thing to have happened to them.

Because of this,
Only fools try to please ladies.

189 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by hyfr(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
If men should start telling u stories here, on their experiences, you'll know women are to be feared

24 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Dpharisee: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
So he told you that you are too fat and thats the worst thing he did for telling you the truth. OK let me tell you what you want to hear 'you are well structured'
I hope you are Ok now?
Lets meet and have lunch at Eko Le Merridien, book a room and you pay all the bills, thats the best thing you can do for me today.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
angry
So what's the worst thing I've done to a lady?

My ex left me for another guy who promised to marry her. The mother of the said guy opposed the marriage due to her height (she never wanted her son to marry a short woman). Bae came back stylishly. I devoured my pound of flesh and reverted the relationship to a platonic one. That's not bad anyway. Is it?

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by LegitHustler: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
chj
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Uglymind: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol
When I was younger there was a girl I liked so much.. Too cut the story short I went through her phone opened her messenger and I realised she has been playing away matches with sure 3 points I was just a side guy. After everything all the toasting the sending of cash lol..

All I can say is girls have worse things to boys cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Dollanation: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Haymaykar(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Sorry....

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Pidginwhisper: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2018
a
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by adegeye38(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by hisexcellency34: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018
G
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Mkings619(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by rawpadgin(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018
These ones are just child's play na

Hear the things these ladies have done to men, u will share tearstear cry cry crys embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by hisexcellency34: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
What about the worse things they are doing to men?
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Ramon92: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
grin

This one burst my head..

35 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by flyca: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
Never mind smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Michelle55: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
Lemme balance here and wait for others experience

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by dljbd1(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
In as much as I can be naughty and all...I still respect ladies in my own little way.
Either I tell you from the onset that we just going down and she shouldn't expect any thing long term or I tell you I'm in long term.
It is better than complete deceit and dumping.
#justmyopinionthough undecided

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Somalino: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
I've read this in Linda Ikeji blog na

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by kamez(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
don't let these ones fool u..

if the guys start sharing their experience with ladies here.....

let me just reserve my comment...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Ibcrown(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Ladies deserve worst than this

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by itiswellandwell: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by bibiking7(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2018

Hmmmm. None of those stories tops a man fathering 3 kids with none of them being his. Women are the real MVP.

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.