Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Woman Claims Her Possessed Doll Attacked Her Boyfriend Due To Jealousy (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Claims Her Possessed Doll Attacked Her Boyfriend Due To Jealousy (video) (443 Views)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Claims Her Possessed Doll Attacked Her Boyfriend Due To Jealousy (video) by massmediang: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
A woman in Peru is currently at war with her doll which she says is possessed and has attacked her boyfriend, making him to abandon their relationship.

The Peruvian woman claims that her possessed doll frightened her boyfriend into leaving her after it attacked him out of jealousy.

Berliz, a young woman from Callao, Peru, told reporters that Deisy, a doll she received from her mother as a Christmas gift when she was younger, has been exhibiting Poltergeist-like behavior, including moving its head and limbs, and even attacking people she doesn’t like.
She said the doll’s latest victim was her boyfriend, who broke off their relationship after Deisy “grabbed and hit him” while he was sleeping.

According to Berliz, the possessed doll moves by itself, knocks things down around the house and appears to be the source of several phenomena that cannot be explained. She says Deisy appears to be very jealous and acts out whenever someone gets close to its owner. For example, she recalled a bizarre occurrence from when she was 18-years-old. Her father hugged her and then the lights suddenly went out. When they went back on, her face was full of cuts.
Another time , Berliz’s cousin went to lie down in her bed, but she soon ran out screaming that someone was throwing things at her.

“One day, a bright light suddenly shone in the house, and my bible fell from atop the television. I started crying and the light went out and I saw shadows around me,” the woman recalled.

Berliz says that following all these bizarre incidents, she considered getting rid of Deisy, but ultimately decided against it, fearing that the possessed doll may return and attack her as well. She did try to turn the doll with its face to the wall, so she wouldn’t have to see her creepy face all the time, but when she woke up, Deisy had somehow turned around and was staring right at her.
See more and Watch video here;
http://massmediang.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=28221&action=edit

Re: Woman Claims Her Possessed Doll Attacked Her Boyfriend Due To Jealousy (video) by Nana123(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Chocky

(1) (Reply)

Haier Thermoccool Freezer HTF-425 N150,000 / Nigerian Man Explains How His Kid Brother Invested The N10k He Gave Him (photos) / Woman Mocked And Called A Witch For Being Barren Finally Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.