Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed (1299 Views)

Nina And The Strange Man / A Strange Love (18+) / If U Can Found Out My Name, Then I Can Leave The Child. Said The Strange Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2018
THE STRANGE WOMAN IN MY MATRIMONIAL BED PRT1&2

My husband walked into the house looking dull....No hug, no kiss, no hello!
"He must have had a very rough day" I thought to myself
"Afterall, Abuja to Ijebu-Ode is a very long journey"
He went straight to His room, without uttering a word. (Dennis and I had separate rooms.) Though, we were free to sleep together in any of our rooms, I allowed him to rest and slept in my personal room instead.

By sunrise, I had prepared his favourite meal and set the table. Dennis came out of his room, fully dressed ready to hit the road.

"Hi Honey, hope you had a restful night?" I tried to engage him...He just nodded grudgingly, but did not say a word.

"Oh! How I miss his soft touch and his romantic style of greeting...the way he calls my name, kiss my face, and sometimes he gently lifts me off the ground"
Whistling, he simply carried his briefcase, picked his car keys and zoomed off without even tasting my food or saying goodbye. Read more >>https://www.uniquepeopleblog.com.ng/2018/11/the-strange-woman-in-my-matrimonial.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ore Odaju / Pls How Much Do Authors Make In Nigeria After Publishing His\her Novel / Kelvin's Dilemma(a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.