Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

A Nigeria Man Praises God For Not Killing His Baby With His Car.(pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigeria Man Praises God For Not Killing His Baby With His Car.(pic) (711 Views)

35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Nigeria Man Praises God For Not Killing His Baby With His Car.(pic) by KingMicky3286: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Please parents should watch out and know where their children before driving out their cars. This similar incidents has killed a lot of children .

How can I really thank this great God enough. I would have killed my own son {King NICOLAS} just now if I moved my car without hearing his voice. I didn't know he got stuck under my car when he went to pick his yellow ball.

Oh, LET JAH BE PRAISED! I'll continuously BLOW THE TRUMPET � IN ZION. MORE FIRE �

More News On https://yellownaira..com/2018/11/a-nigeria-man-praises-god-for-not.html

Re: A Nigeria Man Praises God For Not Killing His Baby With His Car.(pic) by KingMicky3286: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks Jesus, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Nigeria Man Praises God For Not Killing His Baby With His Car.(pic) by KingMicky3286: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Lalasticlala ..

this suppose to reach front page to educate our parents and others. Similar case happened few weeks ago and a baby was lost as they did not notice the baby who crawled under a car and slept off there. He got crushed by her mother..
Re: A Nigeria Man Praises God For Not Killing His Baby With His Car.(pic) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2018
Coming to thank God after all the adults in your household should be questioned for child negligence. You get luck say Na Naija you dey. Child protective services for don come turn your pikin to government property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigeria Man Praises God For Not Killing His Baby With His Car.(pic) by KingMicky3286: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Earthbound:
Coming to thank God after all the adults in your household should be questioned for child negligence. You get luck say Na Naija you dey. Child protective services for don come turn your pikin to government property.

You are right.. your words stood up like an erected banana grin grin
Re: A Nigeria Man Praises God For Not Killing His Baby With His Car.(pic) by graciamore(f): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ohhh lord God!!!! praise be to God
Re: A Nigeria Man Praises God For Not Killing His Baby With His Car.(pic) by lalasticlala(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2018

(1)

How I Discovered A Store For Fathers And Kids In Lagos / Nollywood Home Movies / Looking For The Latest Nylon Branding Company, For Printing Of Bread, Rice Flour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.