Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 15 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 15 (636 Views)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 12 / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 11 / Twist Of Fate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 15 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2018
*My fate, My Destiny - Episode 15*

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂��‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

The cat is outta the bag....

Bayo was in shock. I was confused we didn’t believe what we just heard. Richard and christy didn’t understand why we were acting strange so they asked.”Why are you guys looking dejected. Bayo couldn’t answer neither could I. Richard took the remote control and rewind the video cassette then played it
My dad speaking ” this is a comprehensive list of the people involved in shares and property theft. At the top of the list is Chief Babdmus oyeleye. Chief Badmus is my Boss the manager of Butler and shelfied Nigeria. He recruited some of my colleagues to do his dirty work. They divert client shares into their names and moved most of the company’s profit into a private account controlled by Badmus. Many middle class families were rendered poor because of their activities. After buying shares in the.....

Continue reading on the link below...

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/11/14/my-fate-my-destiny-episode-15/

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of A Nigerian Youth / What Novel Are You Reading Now? / Until I Met You - Episode 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.