Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) (40188 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Regina Daniels Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers Inside Red Ferrari / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates 4 Years Call To Bar Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Celebgistz1: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo hit four million followers on Instagram.
The 36-year-old actress took to the social media platform to celebrate her followers with a stunning picture.

She wrote;

4 million kisses to you all my Brownsugar lovers.I do not take you for granted.I love y'all dearly and there would be no me without ya..Welcome and enjoy the ride...��� #Heavenonmymind

Source: https://celebgistz.com/actress-ini-edo-flaunts-backside-as-she-celebrates-4million-followers-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Celebgistz1: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2018

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by SIMPLYkush: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jesus H Christ? is that ass real? INI Edo, please let me make you pregnant at any cost

14 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by internationalman(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Just so you know, I am among the 485 people she's following.

And I am not among those that following
her..

Who knows where they are following her to?

Maybe to grave I guess.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by praizblog: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by IamD18: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Where is your husband?

24 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Jesus H Christ? is that ass real? INI Edo, please let me make you pregnant at any cost
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by EnzoAmore: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Am seriously suspecting that this Ini Edo now has HIV or a Veneral Disease that is eating her up badly. Anybody that knows Ini Edo well before will know that this current one is a shadow of her former self.

This girl seems she will not live long.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Slaveman343: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
EnzoAmore:
Am seriously suspecting that this Ini Edo now has HIV or a Veneral Disease that is eating her up badly. Anybody that knows Ini Edo well before will know that this current one is a shadow of her former self.

See as your post dey smell

42 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by delugajackson: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
internationalman:
Just so you know, I am among the 485 people she's following.

And I am not among those that follow her..

Who knows where they are following her to?

Maybe to grave I guess.
Of what use is this information? If I may ask, how does this reduce the surging price of garri in the market?

37 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Auladimeji1: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Following her to where,Nigeria youths are just plain idiots undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by tstx(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmm... Taaaa no be Ini wey i know. Her ass was enhanced using photoshop jare... The ini i know no get like these African Female Celebrities
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by tstx(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Auladimeji1:

And you are our leader...

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by lilmax(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
4 million dumbos following yansh and breast

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
How old are you?
Auladimeji1:
love you Ini
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by free2ryhme: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo hit four million followers on Instagram.
The 36-year-old actress took to the social media platform to celebrate her followers with a stunning picture.

She wrote;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/actress-ini-edo-flaunts-backside-as-she-celebrates-4million-followers-photos/

Expired undecided
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Wizdray: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
EnzoAmore:

20 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by prodigy22: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lala pesin just lean for him balcony, you call am sultry pose. May God deliver you from conji vision.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by naijjaman(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by dan900(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
OKAY. everything is worth celebrating these days.

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by taiwolomo1: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
EnzoAmore:

Haba! Just like dt?this ur microscopic eyes no be here o!!! What's ur own status!
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by truthnow: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Follow follow....Be sure to follow one who knows the way.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by mkpese1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Amazing
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
so she's in FCT, that A$$ tho... kiss grin kiss
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Lovelyjessica(f): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ini Edo fine mama, lovely photo
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmm see as she sample her big playstore grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
So she lives in asokoro now.

If you know you know.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
EnzoAmore:

The veneral disease u gave her abi...discerner of age..sorry oh but m sure d shadow of her former self can't b compared to d horrible pathetic present look self UV got
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by bravehost4u(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abeg what is the benefit of sultry pose. What is even the benefit of following her. Mstchew

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Timagex(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lemme goan unfollow her. grin angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says / Rachael Okonkwo's All White Party In Pictures / Chioma Akpotha Strikes A Pose In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.