Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? (595 Views)

The Realistic Experience Of Owning A Realistic Sex Doll / Oh Dear! Check Out The Realistic Male Sex Dolls They Just Released...18+ (photos / "Oloshi, Borrow Pose, Oloriburuku". Kanu Nwankwo's Calls Out Brother-inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? by Alepa(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Like seriously! How come most girls that comment on any thread from this section are obviously unrealistic brain dead girls . Where are the realistic women ? Abi Na only family section dem dy?
Re: Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? by hadjipapiey(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:
Like seriously! How come most girls that comment on any thread from this section are obviously unrealistic brain dead girls . Where are the realistic women ? Abi Na only family section dem dy?

That was rude! Haba! shocked

BTW, what do you desire!?
Girls or Attention?

Trust you should have it as they pounce on you!

1 Like

Re: Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? by WinningEleven(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:

1 Like

Re: Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? by Alepa(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
hadjipapiey:

That was rude! Haba! shocked

BTW, what do you desire!?
Girls or Attention?

Trust you should have it as they pounce on you!
No . I’m not looking for any girls attention .
I was following two threads about a guy that broke up with his gf with unreasonable demands. And the comments coming from girls on that thread can only come from brain dead people . I swear
Re: Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? by hadjipapiey(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin
Goofballs errywia

Alepa:

No . I’m not looking for any girls attention .
I was following two threads about a guy that broke up with his gf with unreasonable demands. And the comments coming from girls on that thread can only come from brain dead people . I swear
Re: Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? by Alepa(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
hadjipapiey:
grin grin
Goofballs errywia

angry angry
Re: Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? by tee59(f): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:
Why the insults? You can't give what you don't have. Some of their comments here, will make you wonder if they are women at all or guys in ladies moniker.

1 Like

Re: Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? by Jayslicky: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
It is not only in this section but all over the country. I can't recall when last a girl made sensible comment, all they do is to always seek for attention.

4 Likes

Re: Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? by Alepa(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
tee59:
Why the insults? You can't give what you don't have. Some of their comments here, will make you wonder if they are women at all or guys in ladies moniker.
Sorry if you think I’m insulting anyone.
But the thing shock me too. Those people are probably men seeking attention angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meghan Markle Tears Royal Family Apart / See How Men Reacts After Mistakenly Taking A Transgender Woman Home For Sex / The Best Gifts To Give A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.