Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) (37290 Views)

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup / Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Magichand: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Juventus striker, Cristiano Ronaldo is currently in London where he is spending his international break with his family.

And on Tuesday evening, the Portuguese footballer was pictured with his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and his eight-year-old son Cristiano Ronaldo Junior as they headed out of Zela Restaurant in style after a dinner outing.

See more photos:

https://zenithnaija.com/cristiano-ronaldo-treats-his-girlfriend-and-son-to-a-london-dinner-date-photos/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by neolboy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lovely family

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Rextizzle(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lovely family!

Like for C.ronaldo share for messi

205 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by mknigeriagreat: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Great guy. Always beautiful when you are on a cool family outing especially when you have a happy family. I just like the guy in and out of playing pitch he's a great model to young ones. He was once asked why he never had a tattoo and answered he can't do without donating blood and you can't have ink on your body and qualify to donate blood. Maybe his hunger for glory(either personal or cooperatively) makes people see him as an egoistic person. Like him or hate him, he's a great guy.

Reading through his rape saga with that playboy girl I told my wife that did ronaldo sleep with the girl, my mind tells me 100% sure he did. Did he rape the girl(ain't a nice person when it comes to serving justice to rapist o) but I feel he didn't rape that girl but I might be wrong. Judging generally by his characters from sporting Lisbon to Juventus, you will agree with me he's not that kind of person. But we are still all human beings.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Olamsoh: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by rayobaba(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Love is sweet when money is involved

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rextizzle:
Lovely family

Like collector.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by oyacastam: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

"If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/if-women-ruled-world-therell-be-no-wars.html
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by jattopeter(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na like and share you go eat.
Rextizzle:
Lovely family

17 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by VickypediaPHC: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
One of football great magician & handler. Ororo!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by DEIFIED(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
lovely family.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rextizzle:

abeg grow up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by mhizJayD(f): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Beautiful fam smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Rolly22(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by dan900(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
good. i know some people will still come and say something about messi here now. grin grin

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Authoreety: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
When money dey
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Icon79(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Isn't he the one born via artificial insemination

Bizarre people shocked

O pari
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Sholaco: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by colbankz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
C.ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Simple9ja(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
He has last long with these his girl friend
cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by aguiyi2: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Trying desperately to keep up appearance. FEAR WOMAN.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by gabazin080(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
2nd GOAT after messi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by repent4christ: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rinaldo vs messi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Rextizzle(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
kennygee:

Like collector.
Keep the likes coming. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Kingjames(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
having dinner @zela restaurant is only to keep him on the media since he is no longer scoring goals like before

been relevant and maintaining it is a good job
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Ebimor96: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Keep Balling, Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by larylyriq11: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rextizzle:
Lovely family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
People will come here now and start mentioning one short guy now......we fine,our wife fine,our pikin fine....Everybody like us....

Na only Barca people dey like the short midget....nobody else like am

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by patogist: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rextizzle:
Lovely family!

Go and sit down

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
The real GOAT not that stagnant Argentine dwarf goat that refused to go places. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by iswallker(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
whatever is so funny is not funny to his girlfriend....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by quinnboy: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cool dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.