Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Dear Nairaland, Why Was I Banned From The Sports Section? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Nairaland, Why Was I Banned From The Sports Section? (412 Views)

Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? / Have You Been Banned On Nairaland? Why? Duration? / Dear Nairaland Forum I Have Forum Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairaland, Why Was I Banned From The Sports Section? by olakehinde007: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
So I logged in to Nairaland this morning and as usual I went to my profile to check on my post and see how they are doing so that I can reply to comments. As I scrolled down in my profile, then I saw this message:

Banned by the antispam bot in Sports for https://www.nairaland.com/4841065/3-stupid-mistakes-mourinho-made#72934002. Ban expires on 2:29pm

I didn't even take it serious at first since I wasn't spamming anybody anywhere. So I clicked on one of my post to see the comments and as I wanted to reply a comment, I was told again that I had been banned till 2:29pm.

Why was I banned?? Someone please answer me
Re: Dear Nairaland, Why Was I Banned From The Sports Section? by LuciferPreeqson: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
olakehinde007:

Why was I banned?? Someone please answer me

You failed to share your winning bet9ja ticket with a moderator

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland, Why Was I Banned From The Sports Section? by olakehinde007: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
LuciferPreeqson:

You failed to share your winning bet9ja ticket with a moderator

Lol...what's bet9ja?? I don't do such things
Re: Dear Nairaland, Why Was I Banned From The Sports Section? by LuciferPreeqson: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
olakehinde007:

Lol...what's bet9ja?? I don't do such things

I was in doubt before but denying knowing what bet9ja is just exposed you as an avid bettor who spends over 9 hours daily at a bet9ja stall.
Re: Dear Nairaland, Why Was I Banned From The Sports Section? by olakehinde007: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2018
LuciferPreeqson:

I was in doubt before but denying knowing what bet9ja is just exposed you as an avid bettor who spends over 9 hours daily at a bet9ja stall.

Lol...you obviously didn't see the sarcasm.....its okay.

It still doesn't change a thing - the fact that I don't do such "things" undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nine Perfect Strangers Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 / Trivia Questions / Ndi Igbo! A titled igbo man /A titled igbo woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.