Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country (49183 Views)

Russia And China Open Cross-border Bridge As Ties Deepen / US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by mike1994reds: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Since Africans no gree get sense , una go go back into slavery, after years and years of independence, nothing to show for it. Slavery is loading..........

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by spiritedtete: 2:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Is south Africa no more a sovereign country any more... Is police force not the responsibility of the locals... What kind of useless cooperation is this?

Na wa o
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by KanwuliaExtra: 2:27am On Nov 15, 2018
They should be great full ke! cheesy
SHYTEHOLE countries need a lot of help. cry
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Chauke(m): 3:03am On Nov 15, 2018
spiritedtete:
Is south Africa no more a sovereign country any more... Is police force not the responsibility of the locals... What kind of useless cooperation is this?

Na wa o

This is fake news please check the source of the story.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by codemaniacs: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2018
zz
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2018
codemaniacs:

you guys are not serious... all this "western" and "america warned" rubbish angry angry angry angry

Americans are europeans, europeans are in a continent europe which can also be called eurasia..

asians don't have melanin which means asians are white people...

this now means that americans, europeans, asians e.t.c belong to the same genealogy...

which means they are caucASIANS as in cauc-asians. angry angry angry
@bolded, on which continent is India?
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by codemaniacs: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2018
zz
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2018
codemaniacs:

most Asians grin grin grin

white indians demean and degrade black indians....

there are other melanin nations in asia...
I am not here to argue, just wanted to point out a flaw in your generalization ,thats all.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by codemaniacs: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2018
zz
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2018
codemaniacs:

you understand my point.... so stop doing oversabi...

some black indians demean "black Africans"....

hahahaha ,oversabi?, I bet you must always want to be the smartest in the room,jerk off bro undecided

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by codemaniacs: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2018
zz
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Originalsly:

Africa is the last frontier.....rich in raw materials..rich in human resources....rich in agricultural lands...rich in greedy leaders. Our leaders are selling out our land....displacing us. Chinese community.... 13 Chinese communities.... who has been displaced? Now here we are...African Police are learning Mandarin....the Chinese have arrived......and more and more will be arriving as China sheds it's over populated country.
When the Chinese cone to our country to undertake a project..... ask yourself why they bring unskilled labourers.... and at the end of the project....why they never return. China's plans are always long term....in 50 years time...one will not be sure if he is in Africa or China.
Don't blame the Chinese...just stop our greedy selfish leaders.

I get you wholeheartedly. We are indeed the last frontier.
Some of the encroachment may not necessarily be about greed but ignorance though.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
codemaniacs:

At least you acknowledge my wisdom grin grin grin

I try not to talk in public.... I'm a listener and act dull and dumb so people can reveal their ideas cheesy cheesy cheesy

silence is golden lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Atleast you acknowledged mine too," the oversabi lady",so have a good day .
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2018
10mobile:

"MENTAL COLONIALISM" is the answer to ur question. It is impossible that the superior will not colonize the inferior. After the empty ceremonies called "independence" in the 60s & thenabouts, now is the only opportunity for Africa to declare true independence. Alas, that's not happening.
If I go by what you say, then we are indeed screwed!
The 1960s or thereabouts was over 50 years ago.
Qatar, Dubai, Brazil and even India have developed a lot in that time (and less) to get to where they are today.
And if SA (as the purportedly) most developed country in Africa is facing a China encroachment, then we have need to worry.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2018
samtee37:

You didn't know, when our African leaders were borrowing money from them...... Second colonization loading........
SouthAfrica will be the prison headquarter for other Africa countries that refuse to pay pack.. Lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by codemaniacs: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2018
zz
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by 19grigri: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Very soon
We're gonna have a Chinatown in South Africa

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2018
codemaniacs:

grin grin grin
one more thing, being wrong sometimes or making a mistake doesn't make you stupid or weak, nothing to be ashamed of, hence you try to fix it by making the other person appear wrong either by lashing out or trying to block the conversation. Best of luck.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Horus(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by codemaniacs: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2018
zz
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2018
codemaniacs:

I didn't lash out at you shocked shocked shocked

I don't like to make the other person appear wrong... chai...

you're describing what you tried or are trying to do to me grin grin grin

If I make a mistake, then I learn from it and still feel ashamed, I try my best not to exhibit pride....

stop trying to ascertain who I am from the internet...

you're watching to much detective series grin grin grin grin grin..

best of luck....

being so quick to call me "oversabi " says it all, but then again ,its annoying not the be the only smart person in the room . suit yourself bro.Definitely my.last reply ,bye.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by codemaniacs: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2018
zz
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Horus(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H95qvIYbrMg

South Africa Police Force learns Chinese Language (Mandarin)

At least 40 South African police officers graduated from their Chinese Language Classes in Cape Town
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Babysho(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Since na south Africa no problem.

I hate that country with passion

You actually do not know the economic effect of the real giant of Africa getting colonized by Chinese people. It's dangerous.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Slimpotter(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2018
ednut1:
100 years ago china was a shithole. Small japan was whopping thier asses in wars. Today we know who is boss. May God bless us with our own Mao Zedong

Amen o.... smart guy, you know your stuffs. Nigeria is supposed to be the superpower of Africa, but no we're still dragging about religious dress codes and leaving power gain behind.
China had nothing compared to what we have, Nigeria seems to be overpopulated because we don't produce enough for our people if not we dey learn work for China place.
May we have our own Chairman Mao, who'll stamp our foot and influence in Africa,they criticize China for trying to gain influence in Africa, the truth is if it was me, I would do the same thing for the sake of Nigeria.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Komu1048(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Jaynom:
Neo colonialism! These guys are taking over Africa.

China has seen how clueless and inept Africans and their leaders are. So while we're consumed by religious and ethnic sentiments they'll (China) come bearing gifts and like the fake friends that they are they'll steal our resources right under our nose and God forbid we're unable to pay back the huge "LOANS" they've given us(we'll become modern day slaves be that o). By the way China is over populated and they're looking for new territories to accommodate their people. If you know, you Know!!

I've always pray for neo colonialism. Only that I want America and not Chin, let them come and make Nigeria great again. I will rather work under them than our devilish leaders.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Delivar(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
codemaniacs:

Africans migrate to other countries due to economic reasons....

Africans did not create the capitalist economic systems it was created by foreigners (white people)...
Africans had an agricultural economic system...

If someone creates a system designed to make you fail no matter how hard you try and tells you "you are not making good use of it" how would you feel?

foreign countries that have no resources have higher currency value than most or all African countries, this gives foreigners an edge...

the continent is already developed...

where are we developing to?
whose standards are we developing to?
are tall buildings and concrete jungles your definition of developing?

is it a crime to be content

no matter how "developed" Africans develop Africa... foreigners will always demean people of African descent.
Africans migrate for economic reasons? Then why are you uncomfortable when the Chinese are here for economic reasons too?

Why didn't Africans stick to their agricultural economic system if it was better? Why did they copy the "white man's capitalist economic system"? Why can't Africans adopt a system that works for them if the capitalist system isn't working for them?

Why can't Africans countries have a higher currency value so they can have the edge as well?

Development is a measure of standard of living. Are you satisfied with the standard of living in Africa?

Did I hear you mention "content"? So Africans should be content and never bother to improve their standard of living? Are you kidding?

The very day Africans can measure up with the rest of the world will be the day foreigners will stop demeaning Africans and show Africans respect.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by jagbajantus: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jaynom:
Neo colonialism! These guys are taking over Africa.

China has seen how clueless and inept Africans and their leaders are. So while we're consumed by religious and ethnic sentiments they'll (China) come bearing gifts and like the fake friends that they are they'll steal our resources right under our nose and God forbid we're unable to pay back the huge "LOANS" they've given us(we'll become modern day slaves be that o). By the way China is over populated and they're looking for new territories to accommodate their people. If you know, you Know!!

Very succinct analysis and absolutely on point.
You would think that South Africans should have learned their lessons from Apartheid and the Dutchman but alas, they have not.
Mandela will NOT wake up from his grave to lead ANC and fight for their freedom this time. And Nigeria will NOT fight for them this time either because Nigeria has its hands full with its own problems to solve. And other African countries all need to wake up to the "new" colonial master in Africa - The Peoples Republic of Red China!

20 years from now, China will own most of Africa and Africans either by hook or by crook, and many Africans will be speaking Chinese as a second language, way more than they now speak English and French!
Right now, there are many fatherless half-Chinese babies in several countries all over Central, Eastern and Southern African countries. These are babies born by African mothers to some scum-bag, low-life, drunk-ass Chinese workers who just had casual, cheap sex with them for money and impregnated them, only for him to return back to China after his assignment, and without ever claiming these half-baked Chinese orphan babies. Useless, inept and corrupt so-called African leaders continue to sell their respective countries and their people's future full of natural wealth for pennies to China for some small bags of maize and Chinese groundnuts. What a freaking shame!
When will Africa and Africans wake up and kick these bastard "African leaders" out of power? Every single one of them no-good motherF'ers gotta go ASAP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by Originalsly: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I get you wholeheartedly. We are indeed the last frontier.
Some of the encroachment may not necessarily be about greed but ignorance though.

Earlier today there was a report of Ugandans raiding and destroying Chinese businesses there in Uganda. Guess they had enough of the Chinese invasion and the FG support of them. How did the FG respond to the unrest?.....they are sending the military to protect Chinese owned businesses. ...and we wonder why Idi Amin chased out the Indians and others and declared Uganda is for Africans only....Black Africans. History has a way of repeating itself.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by panafrican(m): 4:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Those police stations are military stations that will later be used to prepare the landing of millions of Chinese ground troops for a second brutal colonization of Africa.
Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by TMKsouth: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Sorry SA haters (and those with ill-wishes) - there are many of u!

It's chinese language classrooms, not police stations. The purpose is to teach the basics of China’s Mandarin language to police officers who work at community service centres in Eastern Cape police stations.

U guys are the dumbest people in Africa. You fall for all kinds of fake news.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country by IronGalaxy: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Funny how everyone is falling for this hoax, lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / Melania Trump Rocks Ralph Lauren For Inauguration Day (Photos) / Governor, Five Others Killed In Philippines (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.