Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos (2028 Views)

What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) / Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2018
When animals become the super heroes of man!
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
So if those human beings that lost their lives because of the tsunami were on the backs of donkeys as on the fateful day, as Balaam was on that particular occasion, the donkeys would have saved their lives as it did that of balaam!
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2018
Again the Asian tsunami was offered a stark reminder of what the end would look like, for it would take everyone by surprise inclusive of the world leading scientists, except for those who would be able to see it coming as the animals did!
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2018
Imagine that Balaam had chosen to go instead on the journey on foot.
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
The Donkey that saved his master's life against his will!
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2018
Jesu is coming soon like a thief In the night.
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by keenn: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
@perfectbeing came at an angle that was humane and peaceful. The christ as portriad in the new testament is quite astonishing in benevolencê, that good was christ that agnostic nor atheist rarely attack is personality.

Infact, i got goose pimples while u were relaying to us who christ is.

However, the OP also came at an angle that depict the God as portrayed in the old testament as a consuming fire, the attribute he acknowledged to him were not wrong, at least that was what where desribed of Him.

Incomclusion, if the features of christ is différent from that of God of old testament, is it safe to say, the both are of different God.
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
keenn:
@perfectbeing came at an angle that was humane and peaceful. The christ as portriad in the new testament is quite astonishing in benevolencê, that good was christ that agnostic nor atheist rarely attack is personality.

However, the OP also came at an angle that depict the God as portrayed in the old testament as a consuming fire, the attribute he acknowledged to him were not wrong, at least that was what where desribed of Him.

Incomclusion, if the features of christ is différent from that of God of old testament, is it safe to say, the both are of different God.
One of the trending prayers in the church, is all my enemies must die, die, die by fire. But I can not remember ever praying such a prayer not even when I was yet of the world, needless to say at this level that I know that the teachings of my Master Jesus goes against such, which is that one prays for His enemies.

And those who know me here would attest to the fact that as bad as the arguments go, that it never gets to that point where I would start calling Holy Ghost fire on them, I can even remember not long ago telling off someone on this section for having such an attitude of every small thing Holy Ghost fire.

I wish you really knew who I was you would how compassionate I am, maybe you can get a hint from my numerous posts and thread about helping people who need help.

However one of the ways I also express my compassion is by also telling people the harf truth because there's no way around it, even though it may sound brutal, because it's only the truth that can set people free.

And Jesus Himself who you say that many atheists etc, also like also did the same because there's no substitute for the truth. For He did this in the instance of the woman who some religious hypocrites wanted to stone to death In the excuse that she was caught in the act of adultery.

For despite that He saved her from their hands, He could have just made it easier for her by telling just to go. But instead He told her to "go and sin no more" because as much as Jesus cared about her as was shown in His act of rescuing her from the hands of her accusers, she needed to hear the truth and stop sinning, otherwise sinning would condemn her, and there would be nothing that He would be able to do to help her.

Jesus was also the one that told people the truth about Hell on several occasions, even much more than He told people about heaven because He doesn't want people to go there. And also the one that warned people that the end of the world would be like what happened in the days of Noah, when the earth was destroyed by the flood, so that they would not be taken unawares, and so on.

I'm not saying this so that you would now begin to have a different opinion about Jesus but to let you know that He tells people such truths also out of the compassion that He has for them and not the otherwise.

So if are looking for sweet talk that would be pleasant to your ears without the truth that you need, well there are many places you can get that, but if you want to hear the truth that you need to hear for your own good, don't expect it to always be pleasant to your ears.
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2018
Don't ignore this important warning!
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2018
A warning sign!
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2018
When God sent Jonah to warn the people of Nineveh of the impending destruction, Jonah refused initially, but eventually did. And look at the good that his warning did to the inhabitants of the land of Nineveh, inclusive of the animals there. It made Nineveh to remain till this very day.

Warning signs and messages from God concerning impending destruction may not sound very pleasant to ear, but that never means it's the wrong thing to do. For the lives of the warnees may absolutely hinge upon it.
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Be careful.
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Caution!
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Don't be among those who would be taken by surprise when Jesus comes.
Re: In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos by Perfectbeing(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
keenn:

Abraham, moses and the prophets of old didn't know God in full.. Jesus came and revealed who God really is and what his nature was. If you really wanna know what God really looks like and his true nature then read the four Gospels of Christ (Matthew, mark, Luke and john).

The true nature of God is seen only in Christ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Dr. Becky Enenche Of Dunamis Celebrated Her Birthday (PHOTOS) / How I Prophesied The Passing Of TB JOSHUA / Psalms And Water, I Need Every Help I Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.