Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (61559 Views)

Man Flies In From Australia, Gets Surprise After Trying To Surprise His Babe! / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by gurunlocker: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol.... That guy got no chill, my type of guy. grin grin grin

You suddenly remember him when you needed data, oloshi.

Wetin happen to your current bf?

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by pek(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2018
A beggar and a fool.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Tobest150(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by fishmillan: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Correct guy

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Burgerlomo: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2018
But me I no see anything wrong from wetin the nigga do because nah the thing wey the gal ask for she get grin
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by searchproject(f): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2018
I will share Airtime to first Twenty on my fb page
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by mudiana(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2018
KingLennon:
Invite her kum house kum give her better lashing then give am 100naira make she kari buy airtime. Girls and begging ehn....
u want him to waste strength, time and 100 naira on top her. U must be wicked. She doesn't deserve all that.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Mycoin(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
this guy should be from Niger delta
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Smile4daddy(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
All the commenters above me,

Are you guys trying to say am so stupid to have send a PC Latop to my Ex girlfriend after she begged me for the Latop that she needed it for her project work? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2018
highqueen:

You needed to beg then you remembered he is still existing, don't ever belittle yourself before your ex.

Are you happy at all?

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by bluefilm: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2018
gurunlocker:
Lol.... That guy got no chill, my type of guy. grin grin grin

You suddenly remember him when you needed data, oloshi.

Wetin happen to your current bf?

Is she even supposed to be collecting airtime from any of her boyfriends at all?

You men sef.

Na una dey carry wahala come put for una head later na una go still Come begin to dey complain.

Tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by vickychelsea(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2018
My personal person thumb up bro

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2018
This chat looks so fake.... "I like you too" really? Who soever typed both chats messed up with that line! Bloggers and fake niggas making up fake stories about ladies just to be praised by other pained and fake guys cheesy Lol

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Him get luck him no send. I for send sango to slap her and retrieve the airtime.
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
This chat looks so fake.... "I like you too" really? Who soever that typed both chats messed up with that line! Bloggers and fake niggas making up fake stories about ladies just to be praised by other pained and fake guys cheesy Lol

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Born2Breed(f): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2018
That is a silly girl. Real girls ex's beg them to recharge their phones.
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2018
cry
marvinsync:

wait u mean to tell me ur Igbo?

how? why? are ur parents dead?

because with the way u spout nonsense on this forum I thought u were from any tribe but Igbo

Why are you wicked?. Temi why

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Constantiney: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Make believe tomfoolery from another "blogger" just to hoodwink the gullible ones for traffic.

Who saves an ex name with a love emoji after break up? Something most would have deleted or saved with something like "idiot" " bastard,slowpoke" or some other name like that.

Look at the chat? "Don't you like me again? " to an ex? Really?

It doesn't make any sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by nelronaldo(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Made up shiii
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by xendra: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Are most Nigerian men dumb or they just like bashing? How would anyone take this sh"t serious when it's obviously made up? What does the coloured comment indicate on you phone?
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by jeff1607(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
highqueen:

You needed to beg then you remembered he is still existing, don't ever belittle yourself before your ex.

bro you no de tire?
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by jeff1607(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2018
highqueen:

bro you no de tire

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Emaprince: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2018
marvinsync:

wait u mean to tell me ur Igbo?

how? why? are ur parents dead?

because with the way u spout nonsense on this forum I thought u were from any tribe but Igbo
mehn...... I thought the same. I was embarrassed when I saw her post in IGBO language. That babe no get good qualities at all

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by nonix22(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2018
BRUTALITY!

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by EdmundChidera(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by EmekaBlue(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2018
grin but i still pay my exes pension here
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Stocking: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Smile4daddy:
All the commenters above me,

Are you guys trying to say am so stupid to have send a PC Latop to my Ex girlfriend after she begged me for the Latop that she needed it for her project work? cry cry cry
Over stupid sef
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Tobyarab(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Nwanne welu aka

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by peculiar32(f): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
this babe fall hand sha. you are suppose to be smarter than your ex. she should come and collect past question from me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / My Soon To Be Wife / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.