Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (61557 Views)

Man Flies In From Australia, Gets Surprise After Trying To Surprise His Babe! / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by ChiefAlex(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
This chat looks so fake.... "I like you too" really? Who soever that typed both chats messed up with that line! Bloggers and fake niggas making up fake stories about ladies just to be praised by other pained and fake guys cheesy Lol

Seems you have done such before and feeling the guilt lol

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by CeceNene(f): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Savage undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by ifenadi(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Fake chat

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by olaniyilukman(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Airtime... Naija guys and their begging wahala
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Pancs(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Am yet to see creatures as stupid as some ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by longerthroat(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2018
she no even allow the affection last up to an hour talk less off over night before asking for recharge card.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by AHCB: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2018
It is hard seeing pocohantas in a thread like this. grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by JeffreyJames(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
This chat looks so fake.... "I like you too" really? Who soever that typed both chats messed up with that line! Bloggers and fake niggas making up fake stories about ladies just to be praised by other pained and fake guys cheesy Lol

Ah....I thought I was the only one who noticed oo.
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by DrMuzungu(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Alwaysking:
Nigerian girls and begging, it's just like 5&6.

Then, my friend, when you find a decent woman, take a good care of her.
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Diso60090(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2018
They always remember their mugu when their stew have no tomatoes

Congratulations ma nigga
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Both the one that dumped and the dumpee
Are both fools
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by COOL10(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Smile4daddy:
All the commenters above me,

Are you guys trying to say am so stupid to have send a PC Latop to my Ex girlfriend after she begged me for the Latop that she needed it for her project work? cry cry cry

I pray this isn't true,but if it is.... Then,my brother,you're not just stupid but your case is beyond redemption cool
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by dollarprincess(f): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2018
this one go pain am well well
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Yeh my chest
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by SmartyPants(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Is there such a thing as an expected surprise?
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Skyonebaba: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
CreamyBanana:
The guy resemble me no be small.

Kudos to that my gee
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Onyenna(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
highqueen:

Isi kwepu kwa gi. smiley

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
I am not understanding, the lady posted this shit una dey think from una anus
the height fakery that has been in Nigeria since 2016

is something else it wasn't like this before oo
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by joepepsy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Very stupid! this generation of naija women got no class.
Smile4daddy:
All the commenters above me,

Are you guys trying to say am so stupid to have send a PC Latop to my Ex girlfriend after she begged me for the Latop that she needed it for her project work? cry cry cry
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Smile4daddy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
joepepsy:
Very stupid! this generation of naija women got no class.
Can you imagine bro.

Even now she's also begging for my Samsung X5 Active.

I told her to stop begging me for stuffs that she's no longer parts of my responsibility.

And the Idiot responded with crying similes.
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Kassia(f): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Serves her right grin grin grin
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by joepepsy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
My ex demanded I upgrade her car before proposal and I ask her what value will that add to our marriage and she said"its a sign you love me"for my mind I just dey ask one question"so if I no fit buy you car Na Im be say I no love you",well, she's still single my daughter is 8years old.NB: this generation of naija girls are classless.
Smile4daddy:

Can you imagine bro.

Even now she's also begging for my Samsung X5 Active.

I told her to stop begging me for stuffs that she's no longer parts of my responsibility.

And the Idiot responded with crying similes.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by frozen70(f): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
She's among the ladies that made men think that we can't do without begging

Ladies stop making yourself cheap

You are solid and men will always admire you

Work hard and end your respect.

Stop begging from men, even the men now look up to independent women
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by lanrefront1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fake whatsapp conversation
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by joshrare(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Alwaysking:
Nigerian girls and begging, it's just like 5&6.

bros ehnnn... the thing is so tiring
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Eaugusta(f): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
highqueen:

You needed to beg then you remembered he is still existing, don't ever belittle yourself before your ex.

They will not hear sister, it really hurt when they keep giving guys reasons to talk rubbish sad
Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by Eaugusta(f): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
frozen70:
She's among the ladies that made men think that we can't do without begging

Ladies stop making yourself cheap

You are solid and men will always admire you

Work hard and end your respect.

Stop begging from men, even the men now look up to independent women
Loud it and they still will not hear, my sister kuku save yourself the stress.
It really hurt how some ladies give guys reasons to talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime by joshrare(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=KingLennon post=72981101]Invite her kum house kum give her better lashing then give am 100naira make she kari buy airtime. Girls and begging ehn....[/quo
correct guy!
I like your style and I'm trying to learn it... female beggars are too much on my contact. I don't know maybe that's the punish my village people gave me for not serving Amadioha....
how can I reduce them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / My Soon To Be Wife / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.