Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon (igodomigodo)dancin Wit Nigeria Football Supportersclub.video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon (igodomigodo)dancin Wit Nigeria Football Supportersclub.video (281 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon (igodomigodo)dancin Wit Nigeria Football Supportersclub.video by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon posted himself on his instagram account dancing with the Nigeria Football Supported club while they decorate him as patron.

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqKhZ41lJ5M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11m0dwjct2m7a

*Nigeria Football Supporters Club decorates Obahiagbon*

*...Gets endorsement*

The executive and members of the Nigerian football supporters Club Edo State chapter has decorated Edo south senatorial hopeful Hon Patrick Obahiagbon as patron of the supporters Club.

The leader and Chairman of the supporters Club Chief Osadolo Ogiefa who led other executive and members to the campaign headquarters of the senatorial hopeful said they have chosen Patrick Obahiagbon because of his goodwill and love for sports and football.

The decoration of Obahiagbon as patron which took place early Wednesday also witnessed the high point of endorsement from the supporters Club as they explained the need to send a better person to represent Edo South at the red chambers come 16th February 2019.

"We need one who can talk vibrantly on behalf of Edo South, and we are not blind to see your wonderful exploits in the past from your vocal nature to constituency projects with empowerment for our youths, that is why we are not only here to decorate you as our patron but also to endorse you as our preferred candidate for senate, we will not stop here as most of our members spread across Edo south are registered voters, be rest assured of our votes" as said by the Chairman Chief Osadolo Ogiefa

Patrick Obahiagbon who continue to enjoy the support of the people of Edo South in a reply thanked the body for seeing him worthy to be their patron

"It gives me so much joy from the depth of my heart to recognize fully with this family and to be decorated as a patron, I want to assure you all that I will not let you down, you have remembered the past which is one of the reasons why you are here today to recognize with our progressive movement, and that is one good thing that will continue to further promote goodwill, please let my candidacy continue to be your candidacy " Obahiagbon commented

Obahiagbon also took out this quality time to display his dance moves with members of the supporters Club

(1) (Reply)

Which Sector Is The Best In Nigeria. / NEMA: Osinbajo Saved Thousands Of Nigerians By Approving N5.8bn - Adagbon / How Do Other African Countries Help Each Other To Survive The Harsh Continent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.