Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady (7069 Views)

Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by made4naijamusic: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
A US-based lady tweeted this as she bragged about cooking for her boyfriend and then servicing him sexually afterwards. The replies she got are quite hilarious

See more hot pictures of her

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/bae-wanted-steak-and-eggs-so-i-cooked-it-for-him-fck-him-and-feed-him-lady/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by made4naijamusic: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
More

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by cinoedhunter: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Choi.... this is rare in Naija o shocked
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sadly, not even her big boobs were enough to distract me from the dirty condition of that kitchen. Irritating!!

She obviously doesn't clean. cry

8 Likes

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
my type of woman ...busty,sexy and with big lips
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by ItxAyce(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
See dirty kitchen
It's mostly like that with all these slay queens especially the ones in school.
Enter into their kitchens and you'd be disgusted
I'm sure the dude would have not eaten the food if he knew the environment it was prepared
*spits*

4 Likes

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Ebios(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Xaos:
Sadly, not even her big boobs were enough to distract me from the dirty condition of that kitchen. Irritating!!

She obviously doesn't clean. cry
Ahahahaha....guy u get bad mouth.
Oh man, see flawless finishing!

1 Like

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by made4naijamusic: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
See how clean her gas cooker is.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na her type no fit use charcoal stove boil water

1 Like

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Jagaban880: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
blood...of.moses!!...na fried egg b dat ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by sacajawea: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Why you are telling me i don't know oh anyways SM be Turning us to Ode Nowadays
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by highqueen(f): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Chai.
Wetin be that regurgitating thing she cook? shocked

I no sabi cook but my food can't look that shabby and unkempt. sad

1 Like

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Yewandequeen(f): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Guys don suffer. You chop finish and start purging.

Food prepared in such kitchen state.. . Yuck

My 4yrs old niece won't even fry such horrific look eggs... Pukes

2 Likes

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by samysmoothfresh: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Chai.
Wetin be that regurgitating thing she cook? shocked

na im make you no sabi cook so undecided

food dey look unkempt?

11 Likes

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by highqueen(f): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

na im make you no sabi cook so undecided

food dey look unkempt?
We are not mates, try and respect yourself next time.

2 Likes

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
The condition of that kitchen is too bad.

l hope the guy is with his health insurance card because after eating that meal,he will have to pay a visit to the hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by samysmoothfresh: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
We are not mates, try and respect yourself next time.

so you did not see the "for person" in your screenshot abi undecided

this one dey form "we are not mates" when she no know anything
the beans is unkempt
the yam you cooked is unkempt

for your mind now, these sentences correct undecided

abeg carry your ignorance dey go jareh

10 Likes

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by highqueen(f): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

so you did not see the "for person" in your screenshot abi undecided

this one dey form "we are not mates" when she no know anything

the beans is unkempt

the yam you cooked is unkempt

for your mind now, these sentences correct undecided

abeg carry your ignorance dey go jareh
I saw it, it was especially?
Don't be daft on my mention again.
Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by samysmoothfresh: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

I saw it, it was especially?
Don't be daft on my mention again.
Take care.

rice is unkempt cheesy

the food is unkempt cheesy

this spaghetti is unkempt cheesy

this fried plantain looks unkempt cheesy

what kind of unkempt soup is this? cheesy

this is a highly unkempt potato cheesy

You browse, read something yet you no gree understand undecided

like i said earlier, CARRY YOUR IGNORANCE DEY GO!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Uglymugg: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na one better Yahoo guy dey behind that twitter page.
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by made4naijamusic: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Adedayo03: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
We Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos a VERY AFFORDABLE COSTS guaranteed you cant get anywhere else!

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

Features We will Deploy for Your Web App Software Project

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

1 Share

Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by jericco1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Guys don suffer. You chop finish and start purging.

Food prepared in such kitchen state.. . Yuck

My 4yrs old niece won't even fry such horrific look eggs... Pukes

hmm
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Arthurity1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Men that gas cooker is dirty!!
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Olalan(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Must everything be on social media
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Newblogs: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2018
[must read]
oboy, if you have a dog or know someone who has you should checkout this new store.....
they blog there, post topics everyday.......as in this guys are good, i went through their posts recently and i have learnt alot
check this topic out:

1 The richest pets on planet : https://mypupway.com/the-richest-pets-on-planet/

2 How to teach my dog to sit: https://mypupway.com/how-to-teach-my-dog-to-sit/

3 How to survive a dog attack: https://mypupway.com/how-to-survive-a-dog-attack/

4 Raheem sterling bought a £15000 Roitweiller: https://mypupway.com/raheem-sterling-…5000-roitweiller/

5 15 fact about dogs: https://mypupway.com/15-facts-about-dogs/

6 Dogs with most wrinkles: https://mypupway.com/5-with-most-wrinkles-dogs/
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by rex444(m): 2:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Say whaat??
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by OgbonoThief(m): 4:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Look at her dirty kitchen. All these dirty girls that'd be forming slay queen on social media. I pity the boyfriend's belle. na better purge he go purge after eating that nonsense cooked in that filthy kitchen.
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Saw this yesterday under a different caption on fb. But that kitchen dirty like juju shrine.. How can one cook & eat from such a hell hole angry
Re: Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady by KingLennon(m): 5:21am On Nov 15, 2018
highqueen:
Chai. Wetin be that regurgitating thing she cook? shocked
Minister in food detection and planning grin. Show us ur own

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In A Pool / A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) / Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.