Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales (13319 Views)

HACK /INSTALL PS4 Games Installation AS LOW AS 1K (PKG) / FIFA 21, VALHALLA(PS4 PKG GAMES)As Low As 1k 7.55 to 5.05 Version / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
If COVID 19 doesn’t finish me, hunger fit finish me abeg Come and buy ps4 pkg games in drives.

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by becky39000(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
franknero1:
If COVID 19 doesn’t finish me, hunger fit finish me abeg Come and buy ps4 pkg games in drives.

Hunger won't finish U IJN!!!
Franknero 7.55 JB is now out lol!!!
Also heared the TLOU2 backported is now out on 6.72.
Abeg we need!!!
Cyberpunk 2077
AC Valhala
Spiderman Miles Morales
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time
Watchdogs Legion!!
Ghost of Tsushima!!!
Fifa/Pes 21
Call of Duty Cold War
And many more!!!!
Pls start posting as soon as U have these new games Bro!!!

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by SapphireYj: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
we dey your back bro,don't be discouraged.We will surely patronize you
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hi Everyone,

1. I have decided to give out all my GAMES (both on ps4 and pc) for free but YOU will have to donate a minimum of N10,000(N10K) to any CHARITY organization/NGO/MOTHERLESS BABY HOME/ or clear a bill ANY HOSPITAL around any location of YOUR choice.

2. UPLOAD EVIDENCE of payment here.

3. CONTACT me via WhatsApp (I am always busy from Monday to Friday).

3. Drop a minimum of 2TB OR 4TB EMPTY hard drive for me to copy all the games you need. (JUST 1 hard drive)

4. Location MAINLAND: 3 Fajebe street, Mangoro busstop, ikeja, LAGOS ISLAND: 17B Awolowo Road ikoyi, Near EFCC OFFICE.

5. Incase you want Good hard drives, you can contact my SURE plug Edozie Guaratee HARD DISK: 0909 197 4005.

Thank you.

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
The following PS4 PKG games are available for FREE.

The Last Of Us Part II
FIFA 21
Ghost Of Tsushima
PES 2021
Marvel's Avengers
Assassins Creed Valhalla
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Crash Bandicoot 4
Need for speed hot pursuit remastered
Mafia Definitive Edition
Mafia 2 Definitive EditioN
Sackboy A big adventure
Watch Dogs Legion
Marvel Spiderman: Miles Morales
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate
Fast & Furious Crossroads
Immortals Fenyx Rising
Cuphead
CAPTAIN TSUBASA RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS-DUPLEX
WWE 2K Battleground
Cloudpunk Game + Update 1.01
John Wick Hex
Star Wars Squadrons
Desperados 3
Doom Eternal
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Hitman Absolution HD
Moto GP 20
Nioh 2
One Punch Man - A Hero Nobody Knows
Persona 5 Royale
Remnant From The Ashes
Resident Evil 3
Saint Row The Third Remastered
Zombie Army - Dead War 4

AND MANY MORE FOR FREE
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by Namzy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
franknero1:

The Last Of Us Part II
FIFA 21
Ghost Of Tsushima
PES 2021
Marvel's Avengers
Assassins Creed Valhalla
Crash Bandicoot 4
Mafia Definitive Edition
Sackboy A big adventure
Watch Dogs Legion
Marvel Spiderman: Miles Morales
Immortals Fenyx Rising
Cuphead
WWE 2K Battleground
Cloudpunk Game + Update 1.01
John Wick Hex
Star Wars Squadrons
Desperados 3
Doom Eternal
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Hitman Absolution HD
Moto GP 20
Nioh 2
Persona 5 Royale
Remnant From The Ashes
Resident Evil 3
Zombie Army - Dead War 4

AND MANY MORE FOR FREE
What about doctors offering free Consultations?

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 6:02am On May 05, 2021
Namzy:

What about doctors offering free Consultations?

More Blessings for you

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2021
and more pkg games

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2021
More samples of ps4 pkg games

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by whytejoseph57(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2021
I finally met mr franknero today and he is a very nice man I got some games from him and some bonus files too he even gave me snacks grin grin grin I want to use this opportunity to say thank you sir I really appreciate your kind gesture

3 Likes

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by SapphireYj: 9:48am On May 11, 2021
As requested by Mr Frank Nero, a donation has been made to UNHCR.
Find evidence below:

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2021
Thank you
whytejoseph57:
I finally met mr franknero today and he is a very nice man I got some games from him and some bonus files too he even gave me snacks grin grin grin I want to use this opportunity to say thank you sir I really appreciate your kind gesture
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2021
Thank you.

SapphireYj:
As requested by Mr Frank Nero, a donation has been made to UNHCR.
Find evidence below:
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by whytejoseph57(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2021
A donation made to living fountain orphanage as requested by you sir (franknero)

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2021
Thank you very much.
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by whytejoseph57(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2021
Thanks so much sir(franknero) for the games
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2021
Thank you for your support

whytejoseph57:
Thanks so much sir(franknero) for the games
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by SodO9: 9:46am On May 28, 2021
Nice gesture
God bless you all

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by Ournolly: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2021
Are the games hacked?
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yes but we are currently on hold or should I say we have suspended service due to fire outbreak that occurred at my home. We have lost most of our drives and laptop WITH all our games. cry cry cry

Ournolly:
Are the games hacked?

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by becky39000(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2021
franknero1:
Yes but we are currently on hold or should I say we have suspended service due to fire outbreak that occurred at my home. We have lost most of our drives and laptop WITH all our games. cry cry cry

I'm really sorry to hear this sad sad
May God replenish all that you might have lost Ten folds & Over.
You will be victorious in the end IJN.
One Love Bro

1 Like

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Amen. Thanks

becky39000:

I'm really sorry to hear this sad sad
May God replenish all that you might have lost Ten folds & Over.
You will be victorious in the end IJN.
One Love Bro
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by Bobby2020: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2021
franknero1:

God got us all my godfather, I’ve got your back too, you where there for me when I needed you the most.

All my games are yours…
Just let me know when you need them sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by becky39000(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bobby2020:
God got us all my godfather, I’ve got your back too, you where there for me when I needed you the most.

All my games are yours…
Just let me know when you need them sir!

3 Likes

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by franknero1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2021

The Last Of Us Part II
FIFA 21
Ghost Of Tsushima
PES 2021
Marvel's Avengers
Assassins Creed Valhalla
Crash Bandicoot 4
Mafia Definitive Edition
Sackboy A big adventure
Watch Dogs Legion
Immortals Fenyx Rising
Cuphead
WWE 2K Battleground
Cloudpunk Game
John Wick Hex
Star Wars Squadrons
Desperados 3
Doom Eternal
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Hitman Absolution HD
Moto GP 20
Nioh 2
Persona 5 Royale
Remnant From The Ashes
Resident Evil 3
Zombie Army - Dead War 4

AND MANY MORE FOR FREE.

Just buy a brand new you drive from my SURE plug Edozie Guaratee HARD DISK: 0909 197 4005, you can get all the games and Pc games too for FREE if you have enough space on your drive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by becky39000(m): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2021
franknero1:

The Last Of Us Part II
FIFA 21
Ghost Of Tsushima
PES 2021
Marvel's Avengers
Assassins Creed Valhalla
Crash Bandicoot 4
Mafia Definitive Edition
Sackboy A big adventure
Watch Dogs Legion
Immortals Fenyx Rising
Cuphead
WWE 2K Battleground
Cloudpunk Game
John Wick Hex
Star Wars Squadrons
Desperados 3
Doom Eternal
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Hitman Absolution HD
Moto GP 20
Nioh 2
Persona 5 Royale
Remnant From The Ashes
Resident Evil 3
Zombie Army - Dead War 4

AND MANY MORE FOR FREE.

Just buy a brand new you drive from my SURE plug Edozie Guaratee HARD DISK: 0909 197 4005, you can get all the games and Pc games too for FREE if you have enough space on your drive.

More Blessings � bro
Re: FREE PS4 PKG: FIFA 21, LAST OF US 2, Ghost Of Tsushima, Spiderman: Miles Morales by de3lar(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Good morning sir.

Are all these games still available sir?

franknero1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Game ,just Ask And U`ll Get It: / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Lagos PC Gamers Unite For Cheap Games At PC Hero Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.