Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" (22563 Views)

Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Tonimordred(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Iceman2017:
That's the gospel truth.
He's the best, with the kind of average players in man u first 11 and no reasonable person in their bench too. He's showing his masterclass with that team. Only experience coach can handle a local team like man u and still compete with the best.
I am a Chelsea fan but He's our special one
am highly disappointed in u despite d fact dat u support my team chelsea.....of all d local team we knw u kum dey compare man u 2 1 of dem....place all d whole playaz in man u 4 market n d 1s in gunners...tel me d 1 wey go 1st sel
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by SureBETarena: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Can you also tell me why pep had issues with these players... Ibrahimovic, Etoo, Yaya, Nasri??
Pep had issues with Ibrahim because tactical switch in games and Ibra's ego, Eto'o was already at his last days before Pep took over from Frank Rijkaard and wasn't the only senior players with big ego axed as Ronaldinho was also affected.
Yaya was signed as a midfielder but find it hard to adapt to Pep style of play and displacing Busquet was difficult as Sergio offer more tactically and defensively. Nasri was not in Pep plan even before his arrival, same thing happened with Wilshere and Emery.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Icon79:
LOL. If that's how you run away from your opponent then everyone would like to run away, my dear. Pep Guardiola is head and shoulders above Jose Borinho. Their head to head records, both in Spain and in England, proves that.

O pari

Same way Klopp's is above Guardiola....
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
DimIsaac10:
He is right.... Aside laliga, which other league has Gladiola bin able to champions league with again....
Haters, compare the number of years they've been in the coaching job..

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
SureBETarena:
Pep had issues with Ibrahim because tactical switch in games and Ibra's ego, Eto'o was already at his last days before Pep took over from Frank Rijkaard and wasn't the only senior players with big ego axed as Ronaldinho was also affected.
Yaya was signed as a midfielder but find it hard to adapt to Pep style of play and displacing Busquet was difficult as Sergio offer more tactically and defensively. Nasri was not in Pep plan even before his arrival, same thing happened with Wilshere and Emery.

So you have logic for Pep, and none for Mourinho?? well they didn't suit to Mourinho game plan, however Hazard spoke this year that Mourinho is the best coach he has worked with... and Mata is also working with him now.... and if Lampard can work with Mourinho, who be Mata??

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by MrFly(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Like Pele like Maradona, they speak d opposite. Pele predicts u win d world cup and u fall by d way side.. Maradona don finish Jose be that!
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
GloriaNino:

Haters, compare the number of years they've been in the coaching job..

Fine, then compare Guardiola to Zidane, with your logic....
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
osazsky:
city finished 3rd twice before pep took over,pelkigrini had players like Jesus navas,Clichy,sagna,kolarov,jovetic,Fernando,malaga,,,,can u compare this to d current city,get ur facts right,to me pep is d best

Lol.... twister, did Pep win the league with those players you mentioned above??
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Fine, then compare Guardiola to Zidane, with your logic....
First of all, Zidane was not in the topic of discussion.. so I don't know how you come up with his name here.

Second of all, what do you want us to argue about between Zidane and Pep? I'm here.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by osazsky(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
YoungLionken:

Na Ur own be that o... I thought I was the only one, Jose Mourinho is the best coach. Winning champions league with FC Porto isn't easy.
my bro it was a fluk,I followed Porto that year,nothing exceptional abt them,wining d EPL with liechester wasn't easy. Claudio renerie and Roberto dematteo are the best coaches in d world,no tactics just fluk no pattern .I rate mou,Claudio renerie and dematteio as the same,pep ,fergie are of a higher level

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by SureBETarena: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
obonujoker:

So you have logic for Pep, and none for Mourinho?? well they didn't suit to Mourinho game plan, however Hazard spoke this year that Mourinho is the best coach he has worked with... and Mata is also working with him now.... and if Lampard can work with Mourinho, who be Mata??
He said Mata was lazy and couldn't defend, Mata was Chelsea's best player before Mou second stint at the club, he also said same thing about Eden and even dropped him to the bench that's why the mafia in the team ganged up against him which led to his sacking.
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by osazsky(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol.... twister, did Pep win the league with those players you mentioned above??
what is stopping mou from revamping his squard,moreover mou has spent more than pep for d last two years,Google Is our friend mou spent more than pep this year,man u is not a poor club. so money isn't the prob,

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
GloriaNino:

First of all, Zidane was not in the topic of discussion.. so I don't know how you come up with his name here.

Second of all, what do you want us to argue about between Zidane and Pep? I'm here.

Looking at time period (number of years)... Zidane is a better coach than Guardiola.... Acheiving something Guardiola will never acheive....
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
osazsky:
what is stopping mou from revamping his squard,moreover mou has spent more than pep for d last two years,Google Is our friend mou spent more than pep this year,man u is not a poor club. so money isn't the prob,

Buh you claimed Guardiola won the league with those players you mentioned...
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by EDOLUWA: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
DimIsaac10:
He is right.... Aside laliga, which other league has Gladiola bin able to champions league with again....

Whao, you are a very good analyst!

You analsed with facts. Thumb up.
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
osazsky:
my bro it was a fluk,I followed Porto that year,nothing exceptional abt them,wining d EPL with liechester wasn't easy. Claudio renerie and Roberto dematteo are the best coaches in d world,no tactics just fluk no pattern .I rate mou,Claudio renerie and dematteio as the same,pep ,fergie are of a higher level

So winning the champions league with Porto, was a fluke?? defeating man utd, down to Monaco??

Winning the champions league with Inter (Treble) was a fluke??

So if it was easy , why didn't Guardiola win it with Bayern??

Why did Fergie win just 2 in 26 years??

Winning EPL back to back with Chelsea was a fluke??

Winning LaLiga- with highest points and goals ever was a fluke??

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lol Maradona is mad as in real real
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
SureBETarena:
He said Mata was lazy and couldn't defend, Mata was Chelsea's best player before Mou second stint at the club, he also said same thing about Eden and even dropped him to the bench that's why the mafia in the team ganged up against him which led to his sacking.

Oga is Mata more attacking that Ozil, di Maria, Lampard, Arjen Robben, Damien Duff, Sneidjer, Etoo etc??
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
osazsky:

You are just a hating bitch... how dare you put di Mateo and Ranieri in the same bracket as Mourinho?

Well, according to FIFA, your Pep isn't even in the top 10 best coaches ever which Mourinho is in , with Fergie and Ancelloti... although I feel Pep should be there....
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
SureBETarena:

Why didn't pep manage the egos properly?? the same Etoo went to inter and won a treble with Mourinho defeating the same pep Barca along the way...

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Icon79:
Haha. Jose Borinho is the WORST football manager in the world. I can't think of any player that Jose Borinho had ever made a better player than when he met him.

Juan Mata was a super star at Chelsea ... won Chelsea player of the year before. Jose Borinho came and sent him packing.

Kevin DeBruyna is one of the best player in the world right now, but he wasn't good enough for Borinho at Chelsea.

Romalu Lukaku is one of the best strikers in the world, but Borinho sent him packing from Chelsea. And in the funny thing is, a few years later borinho came crawling back to sign him for Man Utd.

Ander Herrra was Man Utd player of the year for a couple of years, but Borinho touched him and he suddenly became mediocre.

Alexis Sanchez was world class at Arsenal, but Borinho touched him and he became mediocre

Paul Pogba was a midfield general at Juve, but Borinho touched him and he became ordinary

Do you want me to continue ... Luke Shaw, Martial, Eric Bailley etc etc. And the funny thing is, all these players still perform for their national teams but they become different players when they play for Borinho!

O pari

Borinho grin
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by SureBETarena: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Oga is Mata more attacking that Ozil, di Maria, Lampard, Arjen Robben, Damien Duff, Sneidjer, Etoo etc??
Claudia Ranieri signed Duff and Arjen Robben Mou sold them along side Adrian Mutu in order to implement his bus parking tactics.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by osazsky(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Buh you claimed Guardiola won the league with those players you mentioned...
read my coment again,Neva said so,if u are employed as a manager of a big company and. u meet staff that are underperforming u sack them and employ staff that has d same goals like urs ,that wat pep those,who knew messi when he took over as baca coach,he sold untoachable players like rolandiho,deco and so on,did u ever hear of inesta ,xavi,messi before pep took over,they all played for baca b team,I Neva knew,sane,g Jesus,b Silva,,city had stupid players like nasri,sagna,malaga,Clichy,who were collecting free salaries and d untouchable yaya was sold or released ,can mou release pogba and sign Sancho or frank de jong,who is beta than pogba,mou buys name pep buys talent, whatch mou bid ,300 m for grezma,280m for bale and 100 m for benzema in January, all these players have passed their glory days they are only looking for free salaries and man u is d right place to earn free salaries these players are wise including Sanchez grow up

2 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Hodstat1986: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
What do you expect from "ganja" master
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Looking at time period (number of years)... Zidane is a better coach than Guardiola.... Acheiving something Guardiola will never acheive....
Pls expatiate @ bolded because I know some of you guys on here, na una elder brothers dey con tell una scores for house after match.

But before your next reply, I just wanna let you know- Although I no know the team wey u dey support but if Guardiola comot Man City today, una team owner go do anything to bring Guardiola come una club before any motherfuck!ng coach!! Na fact I just yarn u so o.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Abdbaba: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by SureBETarena: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Why didn't pep manage the egos properly?? the same Etoo went to inter and won a treble with Mourinho defeating the same pep Barca along the way...
Pep wanted ro build a team of young talented players who can implement his philosophy and Ronaldinho and Eto'o were threat to project, his planned had Messi who he had coached at Le Masia to be the heartbeat of the team and that wouldn't have been possible without Ronaldinho and Eto'o in the ego. it wasn't about managing big ego.
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by osazsky(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
obonujoker:

So winning the champions league with Porto, was a fluke?? defeating man utd, down to Monaco??

Winning the champions league with Inter (Treble) was a fluke??

So if it was easy , why didn't Guardiola win it with Bayern??

Why did Fergie win just 2 in 26 years??

Winning EPL back to back with Chelsea was a fluke??

Winning LaLiga- with highest points and goals ever was a fluke??
if Claudio was given same cash with mou,all d achievement u mentioned Claudio would have done it as well,pep has Nerva been sacked from all clubs he has managed, cuz d guy is good in fact before he resigns d owners try to entice him with higher pay but he aspires more,mou has been sacked from all d clubs he has managed ,can u sack a performing staff,? pep and fergie has Nerva been sacked they resigned what does this tell u.grow up

2 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
SureBETarena:
Claudia Ranieri signed Duff and Arjen Robben Mou sold them along side Adrian Mutu in order to implement his bus parking tactics.

Lol... so how come he won the league with these players, thereby creating Chelsea's record??

Mourinho bought Arjen Robben Oga... I'm a man utd fan and I remember his torment...

If Mourinho packed bus, how come his team scored about 23 goals more than Man utd team that didn't pack bus consisting of can nistelrooy, Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs etc...

How come Chelsea also scored about 110 goals in all competitions that year with Robben, Lampard, etc, if he packed the bus

Answer.....

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by slayer93(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Iceman2017:
That's the gospel truth.
He's the best, with the kind of average players in man u first 11 and no reasonable person in their bench too. He's showing his masterclass with that team. Only experience coach can handle a local team like man u and still compete with the best.
I am a Chelsea fan but He's our special one
At times, i don't just know the kind of weed most of u guys smoke..so u mean mourinho wasn't given the opportunity to buy whatever player he wishes to..he is known for spending lavishly and extravagantly cos he's known to always want ready made players and expect them to perform on their own cos he doesn't have a pattern whereas guardiola buys average players and convert them to world class players through tiki taka..My 2cents.#Ifyouknowyouknow#

2 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Numerouno94(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
U Guys Shuld Gv Mou A Break.Almighty Pep Will Still Fail Wit Dis Current Man U Team.Na Lukaku?, Smalling?, Lingard?, Matic?.(De Gea, Sanchez, Pogba, Nd Martial) Re D Gud Players.
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by SureBETarena: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... so how come he won the league with these players, thereby creating Chelsea's record??

Mourinho bought Arjen Robben Oga... I'm a man utd fan and I remember his torment...

If Mourinho packed bus, how come his team scored about 23 goals more than Man utd team that didn't pack bus consisting of can nistelrooy, Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs etc...

How come Chelsea also scored about 110 goals in all competitions that year with Robben, Lampard, etc, if he packed the bus

Answer.....
I have explained how Mou teams were structured and that's something everyone knows except you.
The fact that Drogba scored 154 goals for Chelsea in 8yrs in 256 apps should tell you more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wales Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 2) On 25th Nov 2022 / Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.