Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" (22568 Views)

Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
JayReeMai:
i swear na jealousy. if pep leave mancity tonight. Man United will sack mourinho before midnight and appoint him grin
No be joke, NA FACT!! Even Zidane go be Plan B incase Pep no gree. But there jealous heart no go make them gree say "Pep is Mourinho's boss in the game" and those mouth wey Mourinho dey always make that time say 'he is the special one' dey disturb the whole public, You no go ever hear Guardiola dey make those arrogant type of statements.

If Mourinho should be fired at Man u, his profile will continue to be of less important. Maybe na them Portsmouth e go start to coach next. LmAOoo grin
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
cr7lomo:

Zidane has 3 champions league medals as coach
Alaye go and sleep!!! For you know not what you are talking about.
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by JayReeMai(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2018
GloriaNino:

No be joke, NA FACT!! Even Zidane go be Plan B incase Pep no gree. But there jealous heart no go make them gree say "Pep is Mourinho's boss in the game" and those mouth wey Mourinho dey always make that time say 'he is the special one' dey disturb the whole public, You no go ever hear Guardiola dey make those arrogant type of statements.

lol Pep has always been the boss ever since their la Liga days, mou will chop beating and still chop red cards grin I bet if mou is fired, he will go on 2-4years sabbatical and then run to MLS and goan scam them grin
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2018
JayReeMai:
Zidane wey cross and nod full him bald head. i hope he shows up in England so pep and sarri can teach him a good lesson.

Lol... UCL back to back na joke?? Even beating Barca 5-2??
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2018
GloriaNino:

If Mourinho should be fired at Man u, his profile will continue to be of less important. Maybe na them Portsmouth e go start to coach next. LmAOoo grin

Many Mourinho haters, won't remove his name as FIFA top 10 best coaches ever....
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2018
GloriaNino:

The only record here in your comment that I know Pep won't likely break at all again is the la liga own because he might not go back to la liga again.. but the Ucl own is still open for him. Pep has won every league title in he has coached infact he won Bundesliga all of his years in Germany. EPL back to back is open for him to break.

On the other hand Pep has the highest number of wins against Mourinho, he has the highest number of winning streaks in all the league title he has coached [this 2 records no sure for Mourinho to break]he also won all the league he has coached despite the fact that he has only been a manager just within less than a decade. So even with records, Pep sef get am.

Oga, until Pep win EPL back to back
Win UCL with teams which aren't the strongest in the year they win EPL....
Coach in 4 different leagues and win the championship...

Mourinho is still top... ekpele....
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Many Mourinho haters, won't remove his name as FIFA top 10 best coaches ever....
No one is talking about him not been on top 10 coaches ever here. Besides Pep dey number 4 on the list, Mourinho dey number 10.. Pep has only been a manager in less than a decade now, Mourinho has been a manager for more than a decade now. you still never beat Pep with all your mago mago ways.

The argument here initially was Pep Vs Mourinho who better pass? But you be hater you no won gree. grin

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2018
GloriaNino:

Alaye go and sleep!!! For you know not what you are talking about.

Zidane won 3 Oga...back to back with Madrid... this alone defeats Guardiola and Mourinho etc...
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2018
GloriaNino:

No one is talking about him not been on top 10 coaches ever here. Besides Pep dey number 4 on the list, Mourinho dey number 10.. Pep has only been a manager in less than a decade now, Mourinho has been a manager for more than a decade now. you still never beat Pep with all your mago mago ways.

The argument here initially was Pep Vs Mourinho who better pass? But you be hater you no won gree. grin

Lol... pep no dey the list bro... he suppose they... no fear... and the list was done in 2016... kpele bro... so because of head to head, pep is better than Mourinho?? then by your logic Klopp's is better than Pep, and Mourinho is better than Ferguson, Pep also better than Fergie... kapish!!!

https://www.goal.com/en/news/mourinho-in-uefas-top-10-coaches-of-all-time-but-guardiola/84f325dzct6e176bwg9fo527b?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2552435680

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/578625/UEFA-best-10-managers-ever-Jose-Mourinho-Pep-Guardiola-sportgalleries?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1614125446
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2018
cr7lomo:

Zidane has 3 champions league medals as coach

obonujoker:

Zidane won 3 Oga...back to back with Madrid... this alone defeats Guardiola and Mourinho etc...

Still doesn't bring him up to their level in managerial career. Bros e don do abeg, I know una type. Have spent more time on here than I usually do. Abeg have a good night.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by IceArmani(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Cock and bull story... I been get am no be property biko
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2018
GloriaNino:

Still doesn't bring him up to their level in managerial career. Bros e don do abeg, I know una type. Have spent more time on here than I usually do. Abeg have a good night.

lol.. barbielona fan...
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... pep no dey the list bro... he suppose they... no fear... and the list was done in 2016... kpele bro... so because of head to head, pep is better than Mourinho?? then by your logic Klopp's is better than Pep, and Mourinho is better than Ferguson, Pep also better than Fergie... kapish!!!

https://www.goal.com/en/news/mourinho-in-uefas-top-10-coaches-of-all-time-but-guardiola/84f325dzct6e176bwg9fo527b?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2552435680

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/578625/UEFA-best-10-managers-ever-Jose-Mourinho-Pep-Guardiola-sportgalleries?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1614125446

Lol this guy stubborn. Ok I clicked the goal dot com link and I couldn't find the article there, then the dailystar was not officially from fifa.. so you can't depend on that article and besides it's not a recent article.
This is a recent article from the site google ranked first when you search "fifa top 10 coaches of all time" https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/03/the-20-greatest-soccer-managers-of-all-time.html

but still, it's not an official article from fifa, so give me an official article from fifa, listing the top coaches of all time, then we'll talk about that. For now, there's nothing like best coach of all time.
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 12:51am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

lol.. barbielona fan...
We have many achievements to be proud of still wink

Tell me the club you support let's start our argument on that one. No lie say you dey support Madrid o
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Gbagbuo247: 1:12am On Nov 15, 2018
ShadowFighter:
grin

Mourinho maybe a good coach, but he is not the best.
I don't know the kind of poo Maradona smoked but, the guy is always high as Bleep...

Ever since he said rubbish about Messi
, I don't just like him again.

You see your life?

Messi have beclouded your sense of rational reasoning abi?
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Ezeego1(m): 1:33am On Nov 15, 2018
osazsky:
since mou and pep started their coaching career, sorry to say mou has spent more,pep didn't buy messi, iniesta xavi,dey all came from d b team,mou bought ronaldo,,pogba,essein,ozil,with outrageous sum .I can go on and on,pep develops mou buys

How can you say mourinho bought Ronaldo? Maybe he bought him while in inter Milan I guess.

Yeye football analyst!
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Laido: 3:21am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

So winning the champions league with Porto, was a fluke?? defeating man utd, down to Monaco??

Winning the champions league with Inter (Treble) was a fluke??

So if it was easy , why didn't Guardiola win it with Bayern??

Why did Fergie win just 2 in 26 years??

Winning EPL back to back with Chelsea was a fluke??

Winning LaLiga- with highest points and goals ever was a fluke??

I salute you brother. Just tell them to go to Wikipedia and check their stats. Pep nah Jose boy. I was laughing at those calling Pep the best coached, like say its an oral award. When pep reach son achieve wetin Jose don achieve, then I'll believe he's better. Anything apart from that is bullshit. Make them go ask Fergie
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 3:28am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

lol.. barbielona fan...
And just to let you know, Mourinho isn't holding that la liga record you talked about alone.. he's tied with our own Tito Vilanova(Guardiola's assistant) with that record.
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 3:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Laido:

I salute you brother. Just tell them to go to Wikipedia and check their stats. Pep nah Jose boy. I was laughing at those calling Pep the best coached, like say its an oral award. When pep reach son achieve wetin Jose don achieve, then I'll believe he's better. Anything apart from that is bullshit. Make them go ask Fergie

They know... that's why they like attacking Mourinho ... well na Mourinho give them mouth na, wey e no gree evolve nko....
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 4:12am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

They know... that's why they like attacking Mourinho ... well na Mourinho give them mouth na, wey e no gree evolve nko....
Lmao I know I won the argument but I go still continue to dey fire you grin

Mourinho good but him no reach Pep.. and Mourinho's pride was actually the beginning of his fall. Pep will never experience all the humiliation Mourinho has experienced so far in his career, he's on the verge of getting fired for the 3rd time as a manager and una talk say e good! How?

Although I don't often argue about football like I used to before, but by the end of this season, when Pep wins the league and perhaps the champions league too, I go personally dm you make we yarn. We no go discuss our matter for public. Enjoy brother wink

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 4:19am On Nov 15, 2018
GloriaNino:

Lmao I know I won the argument but I go still continue to dey fire you grin

Mourinho good but him no reach Pep.. and Mourinho's pride was actually the beginning of his fall. This is just the beginning. Pep will never experience all the humiliation Mourinho has experienced so far in his career, he's on the verge of getting fired for the 3rd time as a manager and una talk say e good! How?

Although I don't often argue about football like I used to before, but by the end of this season, when Pep wins the league and perhaps the champions league too, I go personally dm you make we yarn. We no go discuss our matter for public. Enjoy brother wink

Bro... on rankings Mourinho is still higher than Pep. . maybe if Pep wins the UCL which he didn't win at Bayern, then he may surpass Mo.

Ancelloti too has been sacked severally, yet his records speaks better than Guardiola...
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by GloriaNino: 4:37am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Bro... on rankings Mourinho is still higher than Pep. . maybe if Pep wins the UCL which he didn't win at Bayern, then he may surpass Mo.

Ancelloti too has been sacked severally, yet his records speaks better than Guardiola...
Which rankings gangan are you talking about? Best coaches of all time? I asked you where fifa talk am? U still never answer that. Ok we know say Mourinho won 2 ucl Guardiola won 2 ucl. Guardiola also won more world club cups just in case you don't know. Which rankings pls go straight to the point.

Ancelotti was not sacked severally, na only 2 times. When u say his records, are you talking about the 3 ucl he won at 3 different clubs alone? If there are more records list them, let's list Guardiola's records own too and Perhaps Mourinho's.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by kingovie12(m): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Weed influence talk undecided
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by andrew444(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

If Mourinho packed bus in EPL, how come his Chelsea side has the highest number of goals scored ever in EPL, before Guardiola broke it??

If Mourinho packed bus in Spain, how come his Madrid side had the highest number of goals in LaLiga-history with 121goals??

If Mourinho packed buses, how come these guys were top scorers in their league when he won titles

Benni McCarthy (Porto)
Didier Drogba (Chelsea)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)

Only someone who knows nothing about football will expect a cr7 not to score goal because a team is packing the bus

So if a team is packing the bus you expect cr7 to also play in defence ?

Clap for your self

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by peterd53(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Which young player did Pep develop i.e player you've never heard off buh you heard of under Guardiola??
Lol. Kinmich, Coman, busquet, Thiago,Pedro,tello,Jesus,sane,pique and Alexis Sanchez....... yes Alexis sanchez
Please don’t let hatred cloud your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2018
peterd53:

Lol. Kinmich, Coman, busquet, Thiago,Pedro,tello,Jesus,sane,pique and Alexis Sanchez....... yes Alexis sanchez
Please don’t let hatred cloud your reasoning

Lol.... looking at the players you've listed, why then do you Barca fans always say players do not develop under Mourinho

Apart from Messi, which player Pep develop to win world best, or even come out top 3 in the world??
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2018
andrew444:

Only someone who knows nothing about football will expect a cr7 not to score goal because a team is packing the bus

So if a team is packing the bus you expect cr7 to also play in defence ?

Clap for your self

Lol... so what about Benzema, Higuain, Drogba, Milito, Lampard??
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2018
GloriaNino:

Which rankings gangan are you talking about? Best coaches of all time? I asked you where fifa talk am? U still never answer that. Ok we know say Mourinho won 2 ucl Guardiola won 2 ucl. Guardiola also won more world club cups just in case you don't know. Which rankings pls go straight to the point.

Ancelotti was not sacked severally, na only 2 times. When u say his records, are you talking about the 3 ucl he won at 3 different clubs alone? If there are more records list them, let's list Guardiola's records own too and Perhaps Mourinho's.

That rating was UEFA not FIFA
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by sucre2(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2018
GloriaNino:

Lol pls Ask him what has Bayern turned to since when Pep comot?

They even had to fire a whole Ancelotti.

You see, all this guys na just jealousy dey worry them. Because they can't have Pep to be their coach na to dey find way criticize am grin

Don’t forget Guardiola inherited a treble winning team at Bayern.
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by andrew444(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... so what about Benzema, Higuain, Drogba, Milito, Lampard??

Benzema na mugu ,dogba is world class and will always score,milito can't can't mark he will just be up there forward in the field ,lampard will always score from outside the box 18 ,abi no b lampard wey even score pass many strikers ?
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2018
AntiWailer:
I agree

Check all the clubs Mourinho went to, their state when he got there .

Pep chooses club wisely and strategically

Barcelona, Bayern and Man city.

What was their position when he took over ?
this is just nonsense. Many coaches take over big clubs and fumble because they can't handle the pressure. Most people that say this nonsense that you just said are people who don't know his history. is he that coaches big teams, which small club has Mourinho coached after Porto. Barca was shit as a team before he took over.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:
Some Barbielona clowns who know football more than Maradona will soon start to spew fire as usual.

Mourinho record speaks for himself...

Porto (2004)... which wasnt the best team in the world then as Madrid, Man utd, Arsenal, AC Milan, Barcelona had better teams; and he won the UCL with Benni McCarthy as top striker....

Inter (2010) winning the treble, which made Pep not to win back to back UCL... remember Barca were the best team in the work then....

Chelsea... winning EPL back to back and trashing Fergie always....

Real Madrid... 2012.. best ever LaLiga-side with record points and goals... made Ronaldo, Benzema and Higuain play their best football....

Little wonder FIFA inducted him as one of the top 10 best coaches ever in 2015 alongside Fergie and Ancelloti amongst others....

However I wish he goes on a sabbatical like Pep did...
This one no just sabi anything sha. His world just revolves around Ronaldo and so you will always be anti-Messi and anti-Barcelona to the extent of defending the words of a confirmed lunatic. Birds of a feather flock together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wales Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 2) On 25th Nov 2022 / Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league / "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.