Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) (78159 Views)

Ship Cheap Vehicles From California Via Container / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life / California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
In the midst of the deadliest and most destructive fires in US history, that killed 50 and over 250 still missing.

Stories of incredible bravery and heroism are emerging.

One such tale came from the hospital in the destroyed town of Paradise, where paramedics, doctors and nurses continued to treat patients in the parking lot as the fire consumed the hospital and raged around them, before finally getting the clearance to evacuate.

One of the nurses, Allyn Pierce, who refuses to called a hero as it was a group effort of people just doing their jobs, lost his house and his workplace in the fire.

His truck, a Toyota Tundra which he used in the evacuation, is heavily burnt, showing just how close a call it was.

Allan clearly has a lot of love for his truck, and took to social media to praise Toyota for the hardy manufacturing of the vehicle that saved his life amd others.

https://www.boredpanda.com/toyota-response-replacement-burnt-truck-california-fire-allyn-pierce/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9875517032

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Response from Toyota

221 Likes 16 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2018

1 Share

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by babasolo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wonderful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
More.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
The truck the and now.

People's reaction.

6 Likes

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by julioralph(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wow!! That's amazing.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by vladhillz(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
for the love of truck...
I also wonder if it's same quality of cars they ship into nigeria..

276 Likes 10 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Trustme2(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na front page I know

2 Likes

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by ShadowFighter: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
cheesy

Now, this is the real definition of a super car...
But I hope the ones in Nigeria are not sub-standard...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by chicoMX(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
My love for this ride is huge!!

I don promise my Papa say once pepper rest wella, na this machine I go arrange give am grin

189 Likes 14 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Awesome. I really love Toyota products.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Chriswazo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
I assure you that this Tundra will be refurbished and brought to Nigeria before 1 year from now

226 Likes 15 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by AK6464(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
i mmmmmm
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Pidginwhisper: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by 2lateBiafra: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
See better kountry......!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
this is definitely good one from Toyota,i personally love their products,but most people here always count it has substandard to the likes of Mercedes Benz,bmw
but like d posters up there pointed,i tink toyota products shipped into Nigeria ar mostly refurbished

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by NOC1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Chriswazo:
I assure you that this Tundra will be refurbished and brought to Nigeria before 1 year from now

My friend is sending it down here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by bujebudanu1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Toyota should do the needful.
They don get free advert

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by DAVE5(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thats a real life super heroe there and his batmobil

On a second... d car kinda looks sweet wit d burns sha...

But may God not allow bad things jam us.. in Jesus name

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Ebimor96: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Dayoyemi321: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Toyota Tundra is a nice car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
I am curious.. What really started this fire...what is really causing it...that it keeps expanding...and they claim their fire fighters re good...left to me i feel someone or an organization could be behind this attacks...even the government.. Maybe as a way of trying to make people to leave the area for some construction.. Well my thoughts... Only mention me if you have something reasonable to say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dayoyemi321:
a truck not a car.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dayoyemi321:
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Kenekingisback: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

The Toyota we have in Sub-Saharan Africa is useless only used by Boko Haram terrorist in North East sad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by SmartToyota(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Class act by Toyota.
Reliability & Durability 100%

1 Like

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Toyota is Number 1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by ComeAndobo: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Stopped reading after the second LITERALLY. why can't people talk without using LITERALLY?
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by TheMoniker: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost / Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.