Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 AM

California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) (78126 Views)

100% Accident-free First Body Toyota Tundra For Sale / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life / California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by crifix(m): 5:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Good one from Toyota but truth be told when will our Nigerian professionals start acting like this people over there we are all busy praising Toyota and forgetting the lessons learnt from that story dedication and value of life's by the medical professionals even in the face of death I hope Nigeria gets here someday

2 Likes

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by crifix(m): 5:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Good one from Toyota but truth be told when will our Nigerian professionals start acting like this people over there we are all busy praising Toyota and forgetting the lessons learnt from that story dedication and value of life's by the medical professionals even in the face of death I hope Nigeria gets here someday
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by ekanDamie: 5:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Are we sure this is not a movie? I can see Jack Pearson on the comments tho
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by OsuMustGo: 6:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Chriswazo:
I assure you that this Tundra will be refurbished and brought to Nigeria before 1 year from now
Shut up
No it won't. Rather, it'd be kept in toyota museum.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2018
ubecharles:
Nonsense, the caption said THUNDRA while the twitter said TECOMA

Front facing, some people cannot differentiate between Tacoma/Tundra, Ford trucks and Chevrolet/GMC trucks unless they see the back. Those models have a bit similar front view, except car lovers.

The typo came from the person writing the story and toyotausa also said Tundra in their response.

So your observation is not important than the guy risking his life to save others.

Most people won't turn back.

4 Likes

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by OracleOmega(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Awesome!
Av always love dis care so much
BTW....
Wheres d response?
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by aoshi: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2018
...strange the side mirrors, tail lights got melt but not the tires. Aren't they made from rubber or i obviously missed something reading?
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2018
OracleOmega:
Awesome!
Av always love dis care so much
BTW....
Wheres d response?

Go back to page 1, check 2nd post.

1 Like

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2018
aoshi:
...strange the side mirrors, tail lights got melt but not the tires. Aren't they made from rubber or i obviously missed something reading?

Material differs, then the fire is not on the aslphat but on bushes and trees by the road side.

So i think the heat will be more on the body of the car than lower parts, wheels. Then is rolling.

What i think though.

1 Like

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2018
See this obo
Explorers:

Front facing, some people cannot differentiate between Tacoma/Tundra, Ford trucks and Chevrolet/GMC trucks unless they see the back. Those models have a bit similar front view, except car lovers.

The typo came from the person writing the story and toyotausa also said Tundra in their response.

So your observation is not important than the guy risking his life to save others.

Most people won't turn back.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Born2Breed(f): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2018
This is greatness!!!

BTW, This Car will end up in Nigeria as tokunbo.

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by krisdzhon: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Pascalville:
I am curious.. What really started this fire...what is really causing it...that it keeps expanding...and they claim their fire fighters re good...left to me i feel someone or an organization could be behind this attacks...even the government.. Maybe as a way of trying to make people to leave the area for some construction.. Well my thoughts... Only mention me if you have something reasonable to say

Pascalville, find herewith the true cause of California Wildfire:

www.chemtrailplanet.com/DEW.html
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by oladele239(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2018
You're a savage!!!

Easy on the guy na

Na fight grin grin grin
seyithug:

Ignorance is bliss. The time you spent on composing your response could have been spent on typing 'wildfire causes' into Google, to educate yourself.
You think say na like Naija wey government dey burn market overnight, in order to evacuate traders that they didn't provide alternative shops for? Poor Naija mentality kee you there.
Do a Google search and educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by deebrownneymar: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2018
I can bet a million bucks that in a few years time movies will be released on the California wildfire including this story.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2018
This is the maddest advert that the Tundra brand can get. The ruggedness is a smooth deal.

In Nigeria, the finest ones you see are mostly the 'accidented' ones that have been refurbished.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Alexpetra: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Yeah... everybody is hailing the car,nice car, strong car,! I bet you if that same thing happen in Nigeria and the very particular car is available ,many of us here will drive away for the car not to get dent..
The car did nothing but the DRIVER!

1 Like

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by 100kobo(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Sapeleboy911:
Just look at how people are rendering selfless service in order to save lives. Here in Nigeria it is the other way round. The average Nigeria man will think of how to benefit and enrich himself in such circumstance. China rice meant for IDP comes to mind.
I don't agree. I read in the news recently of a man who died while trying to save more drowning children. It happened in Bayelsa or so. Let's be patriotic enough to also celebrate our own.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2018
100kobo:

I don't agree. I read in the news recently of a man who died while trying to save more drowning children. It happened in Bayelsa or so. Let's be patriotic enough to also celebrate our own.
Your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
vladhillz:
for the love of truck...
I also wonder if it's same quality of cars they ship into nigeria..

Set your car on fire and help us find out.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by octus2008(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
nna make i go put fire for my own ohhh and tweet am say boko boys bomb amm i wonder if Toyota go replace am undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Demonicide(f): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2018
chicoMX:
My love for this ride is huge!!

I don promise my Papa say once pepper rest wella, na this machine I go arrange give am grin
Abeg na like how much I fit get am? me sef wan arrange am for my p-man.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by chicoMX(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Demonicide:
Abeg na like how much I fit get am? me sef wan arrange am for my p-man.

Brand-new could cost up to #17M or more..
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by xcelentattitude(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chriswazo:
I assure you that this Tundra will be refurbished and brought to Nigeria before 1 year from now

How did you know this?
Are you working for Toyota?
Why the assurance on something that has a very little chance of happening?
The man might even decide to keep using it that way, just to remember what happened.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by NiggasInParis: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pascalville:
I am curious.. What really started this fire...what is really causing it...that it keeps expanding...and they claim their fire fighters re good...left to me i feel someone or an organization could be behind this attacks...even the government.. Maybe as a way of trying to make people to leave the area for some construction.. Well my thoughts... Only mention me if you have something reasonable to say

Have you watched the first purge?
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by enomakos(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
toyota always reliable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... / Car Water Spray Gun FREE Delivery / Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.