Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone (1682 Views)

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / Hidden Scenes In LION KING, You Didn't Noticed At All!!! / Indonesian Woman Having Sex Outside Marriage And Is Caned In Public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by FlirtyGist: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
A woman, Intan Syari, whose fiancé, Rio Nanda Pratama, died in the Lion Air crash in October has shared images of herself in her wedding finery, on the day, she was supposed to get married.

Syari and Pratama had been due to wed on November 11 but he was killed when Lion Air flight JT 610 crashed on October 28 shortly after take-off from Jakarta, reports Standard UK.

Pratama was heading home for the wedding after attending a conference for work.

She said that they had joked before the flight that if he missed his flight or if it was delayed, then she should take the wedding photos and send them to him.

Syari, 26, posted the images to her Instagram account in tribute to her fiance who she had been with for 13 years.

The pair reportedly met at middle school.

The unmarried bride was seen dressed in white, wearing a white hijab and carrying white flowers.

Ms Syari said: “Although there is actually a sadness I can’t describe, I have to smile for you, I can’t be sad, I have to stay strong as you always say to me.”

In some of the images, she was pictured with Mr Pratama’s family.

In one image of herself with Mr Paratama’s sister, she said: “Thanks for giving me a sister, who is so great, smart, merciful and kind, just like you.

“Even though you were not next to me yesterday, your loyal brother accompanied me to carry out your most beautiful last request, I know you are happy there in eternity that surely everyone desires to be, know our love will not diminish even for you, we love you forever.”

189 people were onboard the Boeing 737 MAX 8 plane that crashed.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/indonesian-woman-whose-fiance-died-in-lion-air-crash-takes-wedding-photos-alone

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by FlirtyGist: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2018

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by Olalan(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
May God console her.....

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by derrydinny: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
she was more concerned about the wedding than the man when he was alive

this says it all

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by FlirtyGist: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
cool
Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by extralargehead(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
unflinching love.God bless you , Brave heart .

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by babyfaceafrica: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
smh
Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by Flexherbal(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
At the Good Lord Console her!

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
cry cry
Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by IamPlato(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2018

I Am Absolutely Sorry For Your Lose
Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by IamPlato(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2018

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by IamPlato(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2018

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by IamPlato(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by IamPlato(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
derrydinny:

this says it all

I Should Open Your Mouth And Shiit Inside

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by Kenekingisback: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
But where is Mynd44 sef sad

She should have wedded the man before the tragedy.

Is she pregnant?

This Buhari government sef angry
Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by ottohan: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
very sad
Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by frbona: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
derrydinny:

this says it all
continue showing your insensitivity and revealing how frustrated you are in your life with the kind of venom you spit out every day.

Foolish cunt

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by habsydiamond(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is touching mehn....to loss someone is not easy to bear.. May God console her and other families of those involved in the crash
Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by Noble3264: 1:25am On Nov 15, 2018
This is all shades of wrong .she should be in a mourning state not a state of celebration. IMO this is a misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by femi4: 6:01am On Nov 15, 2018
You ll Never Walk Alone
Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by TDonald: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2018
derrydinny:
[s]she was more concerned about the wedding than the man when he was alive

this says it all[/s]

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Woman Whose Fiance Died In Lion Air Crash Takes Wedding Photos Alone by havilla(f): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Spirit husband loading.....

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Please Offer Me A #15000 Loan / (18+)bella Hadid Goes Nude In A Photoshoot / Help! She Loves Him But Her Father Says No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.