Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (66201 Views)

Never Knew Wike Was Such An Humble Person / Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by eDoctorr(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Just few days after Former president Goodluck Jonathan visited the deputy senate president over his escape of assassination attempts.
The wife of the senate President knelt down in one of the pictures during the visit. To my greatest surprise, she did exactly the same thing today when Former Vice President Namadi Sambo pay a visit.
I respect the woman for that. Wish to meet her one on one. Lol

As a Yoruba guy, sharing a similarity with our Ibo's brothers in terms of culture really makes me happy.

God bless Ibo tribe!
God Bless Hausa tribe!
God bless Yoruba!

175 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Flexherbal(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Just few days after Former president Goodluck Jonathan visited the deputy senate president over his escape of assassination attempts.
The wife of the senate President knelt down in one of the pictures during the visit. To my greatest surprise, she did exactly the same thing today when Former Vice President Namadi Sambo pay a visit.
I respect the woman for that. Wish to meet her one on one. Lol

Everything is possible!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by highqueen(f): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
angry angry

Why should a woman kneel.for someone that's not even her husband

I can bend to greet you, but kneeling down? undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by ukukaegbu(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
She's an Igbo woman nah. They're respectful.

253 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by hammerFC: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wen they see Igbo women, they will be admiring.

That is wat a celebrity was saying wen she said Igbo men take good care of their family and will even look unkept but take good care of their wife.

Igbo guys are good in everything and can satisfy their woman. They will even look extremely dirty just to make sure their wife is happy .The little encounter have had with few have made me justify this assertion.
https://www.nairaland.com/4814269/igbo-guys-caring-romantic-unlike

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
angry angry

I agree with u, bending is enough pls.
I hate our African society for this.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
OP on the contrary I don't like the picture.
It degrades woman, besides this is a married woman for Christ sake.

Rubbish my wife can't kneel down to converse with anyman, I can't even allow her to kneel down and convers with me.
Bowing is enough pls.

This pic is disgusting from my own view

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Kenekingisback: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Aisha and Tinubu's wife cant do this embarassed

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by hammerFC: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Rubbish my wife can't kneel down to converse with anyman, I can't even allow her to need down and convers with me.
Bowing is enough pls.

This pic is disgusting.

She paid him homage for his courtesy visit to their home.

He is an Honorable and deserve it.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
hammerFC:

She paid him homage for his courtesy visit to their home.

He is an Honorable and deserve it.

Read my post again.. I'm not against "paying homage" or whatever., However Bowing is very enough,.. This is degrading expecially the second pix

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
OK
Next
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Quorax: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I agree with u, bending is enough pls.
I hate our African society for this.
not everything should be thrown away on the ground of trying to be westernized... go check out china and japan.. they don't joke with their tradition, no matter how developed they are.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Igbo women and beautiful silky skin tone are like 5 and 6.

BTW, Op you are not Igbo. You are an afonja trying to attach to Igbos by fire by force.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Quorax:
not everything should be thrown away on the ground of trying to be westernized... go check out china and japan.. they don't joke with their tradition, no matter how developed they are.

That's not culture pls dats degrading to womanhood...read my post again before u quote me,
I'm not against any respect or what so ever but no in this form.
Salutation is not respect...

What happens to bowing down to greet.
Look at that pics again if u feel comfortable with it then something is wrong.
I can't allow my woman to do that to any man or even me, and that doesn't stop her from respecting me,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Quorax: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

That's not culture pls dats degrading to womanhood...read my post again before u quote me,
I'm not against any respect or what so ever but no in this form.
Salutation is not respect...

What happens to bowing down to greet.
Look at that pics again if u feel comfortable with it then something is wrong.
I can't allow my woman to do that to any man or even me, and that doesn't stop her from respecting me.
I don't care what u think bro. This is Africa and not everything should be thrown out of the window just because u want to appear westernized... u can as well choose homosexuality since that is what westernization is about... or insulting elders...

She chose to kneel down and I see nothing wrong in that... if she chose to bend down, so be it as well. it is her choice and how she was raised.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Quorax:
I don't care what u think bro. This is Africa and not everything should be thrown out of the window just because u want to appear westernized... u can as well choose homosexuality since that is what westernization is about... or insulting elders...

She chose to kneel down and I see nothing wrong in that... if she chose to bend down, so be it as well. it is her choice and how she was raised.

I are talking trash.. I don't care about what u think either.
BTW respect has nothing to do with westernization... Nobody is talking about westernization..
Going by ur logic I can equally ask u to throw away ur cloths and start walking naked since u don't like westernization undecided

What I said about the pic is my own opinion as a reasonable person.
Goodnight

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by fx45(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Rubbish my wife can't kneel down to converse with anyman, I can't even allow her to need down and convers with me.
Bowing is enough pls.

This pic is disgusting from my own view
You're very silly. I'm pretty sure you're still collecting pocket money from your parents.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2018
fx45:

[s]You're very silly. I'm pretty sure you're still collecting pocket money from your parents[/s]

Shut up!! Idiota
Ur 50mb data will soon expire.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by eyinjuege: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Kneeling down for anyone older than you is part of some people's culture.
It's not a big deal, and i wonder why some people think it's out of the ordinary

22 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by emoney2012(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Some find it hard to kneel for their husband
highqueen:
angry angry

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Mace0lane: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
angry angry

Who is this nauseating thing ?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Mace0lane: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
emoney2012:
Some find it hard to kneel for their husband
That is because their husband are not worthy of such gestures. It is not every human with a dick that is a man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Read my post again.. I'm not against "paying homage" or whatever., However Bowing is very enough,.. This is degrading expecially the second pix

You must be igbo? You people don't like to respect others.

8 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You must be igbo? You people don't like to respect others.

U must be yoruba You people are full of lies and propaganda

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Yareema22(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Iam a staunch and a die-hard Buharist,but to be honest,even the least ego in me is humbled by Mr. Jonathan’s simplicity...Since after his defeat in 2015 he has only demonstrated high level maturity.You hardly see him interfering in issues that do not concern him,unlike some former Presidents...Mr. Jonathan is a true democrat and I wish him all the best for rest of his life.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Austema(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
eyinjuege:
Kneeling down for anyone older than you is part of some people's culture.
It's not a big deal, and i wonder why some people think it's out of the ordinary
Indeed it is extral ordinary to see an ibo lady showcasing an act of respect. Ibos dont know how to respect. #proudly Igala boy
NB: no one should quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Gosj01(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nothing to say than I sell laptops
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by maestroferddi: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
#Dem dey rush us...
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by itzprezy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
OP what is special here

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
angry angry

You be NEPA pole Abii

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by nijabazaar: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is degrading and full of Eye service

5 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Vejin(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
angry angry
its called respect

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.