Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' (44411 Views)

Tinubu Mourns Prof Ben Nwabueze / Prof. Ben Nwabueze Dies At 92, Ten Years After Begging God For More Five Years / Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by bewla(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
magoo10:
Papa your wish will come to pass
We must all join hands to kick out nepotism and lifelessness from our daily lives.

Sending the cow back to daura issa goal
I smell opa from Igbo land

sorry o our fulani master is still in office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Genius100: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hunger na bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Basher8583: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
simplycarro:

I know HBP drugs will sell out in Ibo land in 2019.

The NE people that BH terrified during the days of PDP but now can move freely..those that couldn’t attend Friday Jumat during PDP days but now can do jumat and attend eid during salah will show PDP abundantly the diff between the days of PDP and the days of APC

The treasury that Jonathan opened for PDP is no longer there

The PDP defeat in 2019 will be VERY EMBARRASSING for you all
Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by zoedew: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lmao...So his last wish is to be a fulani ass-licker,these yeebhoe elders are indeed of no relevance no wonder miscreants like lamidi kanu can emerge and play on the sentiments and emotions of an entire gullible tribe.. .even a so called professor, tribalism indeed runs in their blood. I just hope this man doesn't have heart attack when he hears that Atiku has lost the election cos he definitely will and the useless youths will go back to crying biafuro.

Oh no! Your point can be decently put!
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Basher8583: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kingspin:
Nigeria is desperately in need of her own ''MANDELA'' and i hope and wish Atiku could filll that vacuum.

Someone's name has to be written in GOLD for the sake of Nigeria.
Mandela was not a thief or a looter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Basher8583: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
God knows , I will make everyone close to me Vote for Atiku

Atiku might have sinned in the past like all Nigerian leaders including Buhari , but everyone deserves a second chance .
Sorry bro not that looter and serial decampee.
Joined PDP
Left PDP
Rejoined PDP
And the mumus who held sway with thier loyalty to PDP and never decamped plus who were legitimate enough to run for presidency were all intimidated by Atikus dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Nature8(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=ZombiePUNISHER post=72974740][/quote]

grin
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Kingspin(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Basher8583:

Mandela was not a thief or a looter
I don't know the kind of understand you got but if a thief can develop and change Nigeria for good let that thief come on-board.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by colestephan86: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
Prof Ben Nwabueze have declared that His last wish before Joining His Ancestors is for the Entire Ndi Igbo in every part of Nigeria to vote Atiku and PDP in 2019 Presidential election . it was an Electrifying and emotional moment
They all had the opportunity to fix the country but self-centredness didn't let them
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by fof1: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
CilicMarin:
Senility in display....

GOD SURELY WILL FORBID U. U WILL NOT GET THERE. WHAT U WISH FOR YOUR SELF, D SAME U WILL GET. BEWARE!
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by don4real18(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ben must be a very wicked man to encourage the Igbos to vote for Atiku. A man who is highly corrupt and a political prostitute.
Anyway sha, Ben has collected his endorsement fee

2 Likes

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by fredoooooo: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kini gbogbo radaradara yi tori olohun grin grin grin
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by fof1: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
goodnessme1:
There will be no voting in east come 2019,

no referendum no election.

I KNOW U WILL BE ASHAMED OF URSELF AFTER THEN. U BETTER HV A RETHINK. SELF DECEIT IS UR BANE...
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by toofit007: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lordofthewest:
You want to swim again abi?cos that's what will happen to any of you chest beating cowards that's says no lefelendum no erection in the potopoto republic
only if you know who Biafrans are you will not be showing us this type of picture because the more you show us this type of picture, the more determined we become toward ensuring we fight harder to restore Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Guyman02:

You Yoruba Muslims betrayed the Alaafin and handed Ilorin to Fulanis till date cool
You son of no trace anybody that speak against your useless tribe now is automatically muslim well for your information we care less about religion in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:
A secular country like Nigeria needs a peace loving bridge builder and not a barbaric divider like the evil dullard called Buhari
This one is not a Hausa Fulani be deceiving yourself .You can not build anything on nothing. Atiku is a bad market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by SirBunky85(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gossiplover:
this is so emotional.
story.dis is why my people (the igbos)keep being used by all and sundry cuz dey know dat we play politics of emotions instead of logic. last wish ko,last burial ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:
A secular country like Nigeria needs a peace loving bridge builder and not a barbaric divider like the evil dullard called Buhari
This one is not a Hausa Fulani be deceiving yourself .You can not build anything on nothing. Atiku is a bad market. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Westbestside: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
goodnessme1:
There will be no voting in east come 2019,

no referendum no election.
Says an inconsequential female cockroach. You see your likes, your fellow cockroaches did not even like your comment cos it is dumb.

1 Like

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Archbishop88: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
We have always know dat FIDIFI still has unfinished looting project ..
Meanwhile,.
#ThisisNpower#
#MyImpactThroughNpower#
Hello friends, please help me (Tomisin James Aruleba) to win the #1m# price for Npower impact series for Ekiti state. My post only need to have the most likes, shares and retweet to be the ultimate winner for Ekiti State category.
Kindly help me to share on other platforms.
Facebook: Tomisin James Aruleba
Twitter: @OluwatomisinJ
Instagram: Jamiehyz
Vimeo: Tomisin James Aruleba
YouTube:Tomisin James Aruleba
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by rexwalters: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
God knows , I will make everyone close to me Vote for Atiku

Atiku might have sinned in the past like all Nigerian leaders including Buhari , but everyone deserves a second chance .
No more Biafra? or doesn't Biafra need a second chance?
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by SirBunky85(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kingspin:
Nigeria is desperately in need of her own ''MANDELA'' hope and wish Atiku could filll that vacuum.

Someone's name has to be written in GOLD for the sake of Nigeria.
and a man dat spent much more dan a President basic salary for four years just in bribing delegates looks like d one to be compared to Mandela abi?una gullibility no be here I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by themanderon: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bookmark this page all. As long as God the almighty is still on the throne Mohamadu Buhari will Not return as Nigeria's President and if by any act of Commission or Omission he tries to rig himself back to power then God in his power will rig him out of existence.
The prayers of the saints is not in vain. God has started moving by the confusion we are now witnessing in APC. The cry of the blood of innocent people shed during this regime has gotten to heaven and God has come down to avenge them.
Bookmark this page and know that God is still very much alive. I don't know or care what party he will use but as for that demonic party APC their time of destruction is nigh.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by rexwalters: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
SirBunky85:
and a man dat spent much more dan a President basic salary for four years just in bribing delegates looks like d one to be compared to Mandela abi?una gullibility no be here I swear
He will also restructure Nigeria so that adamawa and the North West region will stop collecting free oil money?Zombies what happened to the biafra agitation?
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by PStacks(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
Prof Ben Nwabueze have declared that His last wish before Joining His Ancestors is for the Entire Ndi Igbo in every part of Nigeria to vote Atiku and PDP in 2019 Presidential election . it was an Electrifying and emotional moment

so sorry old man. Your wish would NEVER come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2018
themanderon:
Bookmark this page all. As long as God the almighty is still on the throne Mohamadu Buhari will Not return as Nigeria's President and if by any act of Commission or Omission he tries to rig himself back to power then God in his power will rig him out of existence.
The prayers of the saints is not in vain. God has started moving by the confusion we are now witnessing in APC. The cry of the blood of innocent people shed during this regime has gotten to heaven and God has come down to avenge them.
Bookmark this page and know that God is still very much alive. I don't know or care what party he will use but as for that demonic party APC their time of destruction is nigh.
Go and sleep, prepare to relocate to Israel, heard kanu bought 200000 hectares of land for you guys cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by rexwalters: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2018
themanderon:
Bookmark the page for what?nonsense criminals from biafra to pdp vp?confused lot,apc will win and nothing will happen,is this not Nigeria?nwabueze should know better after all his years of wailing?when him and his friends were drafting the constitution in 1978 amended 1999 no one could tell them anything,they knew everything,today he is shouting restructuring?
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by eneyoduke(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku President Confirm...............APC
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by themanderon: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Army10:
God and sleep, prepare to relocate to Israel, heard kanu bought 200000 hectares of land for you guys cheesy

The way you buhari followers reason leaves alot to be desired. So anyone against Buhari suddenly becomes an Nnamdi Kanu supporter? Sorry
Like I said before bookmark this page don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by themanderon: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2018
rexwalters:
Bookmark the page for what?nonsense criminals from biafra to pdp vp?confused lot,apc will win and nothing will happen,is this not Nigeria?nwabueze should know better after all his years of wailing?when him and his friends were drafting the constitution in 1978 no one could tell them anything,they knew everything,today he is shouting restructuring?

Got no business with Ben Nwabueze or Your grand tormentor Nnamdi KANU. I am against the bad policies, killings, corruption, ineptitude, Nepotism, religious bigotry, and the deliberate manipulation of people like you into believing they mean well for the country when its obvious they do not.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by SouthEastFacts: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Igbokid:
Emotional reunion between a lost slave and his master.
My osu tribe aka Awusa-Fulani slaves grin cheesy

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by rexwalters: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2018
themanderon:

Got no business with Ben Nwabueze or Your grand tormentor Nnamdi KANU. I am against the bad policies, killings, corruption, ineptitude, Nepotism, religious bigotry, and the deliberate manipulation of people like you into believing they mean well for the country when its obvious they do not.
Keep quiet this is a Federal system of 3 tiers,The Federal,States & local Governments,do you expect 1 Hausa Fulani man to reform different types of animal minded bigots like you?How much GDP did your state of origin or abode add to Nigeria's gross domestic product,Lazy e goats,you want others to work for free for you?

Please tell me at what rate your states GDP grew by and how many jobs were created in the state and in what sectors & Local Governments?so we can compare it with the national average? Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over / Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.