Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Celebrities And Their Most Hideous Moments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Most Hideous Moments (4233 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Giant, Hideous, Scary Goat-Headed Satan Statue Unveiled in the United States / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities And Their Most Hideous Moments by DezVienna(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2010
Pamela Anderson

Well, she usually looks like. . . .
[img]http://medias.ados.fr/people/2/6/2602/Pamela-Anderson/photos/7697-pamela-anderson.jpg[/img]
Re: Celebrities And Their Most Hideous Moments by Nellyon(f): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
so?
Re: Celebrities And Their Most Hideous Moments by Vedren(f): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
Rude.
Re: Celebrities And Their Most Hideous Moments by Nellyon(f): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
who is? rude i mean?
Re: Celebrities And Their Most Hideous Moments by mamagee3(f): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2010
Pamela Anderson was never pretty or stunning.

She's fake and artificial at least you can see that in the second pic.

Too much botox and boob job just didn't work for her.
Re: Celebrities And Their Most Hideous Moments by Vedren(f): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2010
Many Hollywood celebrities are fake and artificial, which gets to me because these are the supposed icons they use to denote beautiful women worldwide. I don't even think so.
Re: Celebrities And Their Most Hideous Moments by pomohs(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
oyinbo ugly no be small

(1) (Reply)

Fantasia Barrino Named In Divorce/sexx Tape Scandal / Rapper Iggy Azalea Exposes Her 'thing' At The 2013 MTV Emas [LOOK] / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.