Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (91537 Views)

I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lexusgs430: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
JandyJ:

We can go together nau.. But u go be the sponsorer. What's the minimum wage in London

£7.83
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Olalekank(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
nitrogen:
Been to London a few times, mixture of old and new stuffs, infrastructure is old but well maintained, historic stuffs, a bit dynamic. However, Dubai is the bomb. That city is heaven on earth. Diversity is mad, if you are well educated, you will earn well, drive exotic cars, live in nice and affordable apartments, no income tax, you live in skyscrapers, dynamism is the main-stay, security is top-notch etc.

Downside is you won't become a citizen, very tough, hopefully the law changes anytime soon. You can however live and work in Dubai for more than 30 years.

This is someone who's well travelled.

By a few lines, you'd know them!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by nitrogen(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Olalekank:

This is someone who's well travelled.

By a few lines, you'd know them!

Well, not really, but I visited nice cities in the last one year. Manchester, Doha, Dubai, London, Jo'burg, Port Louis, Casablanca, and some crazy cities as well.

Hoping to do Paris, Barcelona, Toronto, Munich and hopefully New York in the next one year.

This life is too short, keep exploring till the owner of everything calls.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Olalekank(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
nitrogen:

Well, not really, but I have been to some nice cities in the last one year. Manchester, Doha, Dubai, London, Jo'burg, Port Louis, Casablanca, and some crazy cities as well.

Hoping to do Paris, Barcelona, Toronto, Munich and hopefully New York in the next one year.

Wow!

Well travelled!
I'm just too scared of that last line. No, I don't want to answer that call anytime soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Liamm(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Troublemakerpro, you'll be watching some premier league matches live?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by nitrogen(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Olalekank:

Wow!

Well travelled!
I'm just too scared of that last line. No, I don't want to answer that call anytime soon.

Of course, minimum is like 70 to 80 years, and if you don't take time, you might end up staying in a particular country for like 50 years, with near zero travel experience, no experience with other cultures, etc. You just live to wine, dine, fuvk, then rinse and repeat!

Getting married, owning a building and driving a car are not notable achievements, they are normal.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lhimeet(m): 2:16am On Nov 23, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
i would like to say something...

people have mixed feelings about the uk.

Any one telling you that dont come here there is nothing interesting here is lying oooo grin grin grin

butttt

coming here legally is what matters if you come without work permit or permit to stay then you will face a lot here ooo because like someone said everyone minds their business and no one would help you,

but if you get here with even the basic requirement then welcome to a new life ,

i would recommend the US because if you go with a visiting visa to us as long as you dont break any law and dont tell anyone that you dont have the papers you are good .

My friend relocated to mexico with his dad ( mexico is more easy to get into) then then crossed over the US boarder worked odd jobs , saved a lot and applied or their papers and they got it smiley

NOTE: I dont recommend the above because the truth is that you know the system in nigeria and it is easier to make it in nigeria , make money in Nigeria and you will be coming here to charge phone like its nothing.

Naim your pman come pack una comot

Funny how you guys use this line but have abscond already
cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lhimeet(m): 2:19am On Nov 23, 2018
nitrogen:

Well, not really, but I have been to some nice cities in the last one year. Manchester, Doha, Dubai, London, Jo'burg, Port Louis, Casablanca, and some crazy cities as well.

You forgot to add you can't explore without the fund wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by NONNYG: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2018
nitrogen:
Been to London a few times, mixture of old and new stuffs, infrastructure is old but well maintained, historic stuffs, a bit dynamic. However, Dubai is the bomb. That city is heaven on earth. Diversity is mad, if you are well educated, you will earn well, drive exotic cars, live in nice and affordable apartments, no income tax, you live in skyscrapers, dynamism is the main-stay, security is top-notch etc.

Downside is you won't become a citizen, very tough, hopefully the law changes anytime soon. You can however live and work in Dubai for more than 30 years.

Well said bro; meanwhile this is Dubaigrin

12 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Chriswazo(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2018
NONNYG:

I learnt that is no freedom there, no social life etc, please create thread for Dubai experience na

9 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Raalsalghul: 6:20am On Nov 23, 2018
nitrogen:

Of course, minimum is like 70 to 80 years, and if you don't take time, you might end up staying in a particular country for like 50 years, with near zero travel experience, no experience with other cultures, etc. You just live to wine, dine, fuvk, then rinse and repeat!

Getting married, owning a building and driving a car are not notable achievements, they are normal.
Walahi, we both have the same mentality. People are shocked when I tell them I prefer seeing the world than getting married. The go to school, get a job, get married kind of life is boring. No fun, no excitement, just routine actions.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by SkinnyNigga: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2018
JandyJ:

Hmm bro u are flexing o. Can we talk on whatsapp. I have something to discuss
you want to start begging him for money.. abi?
relax he just got there..

12 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Raalsalghul: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Lhimeet:

You forgot to add you can't explore without the fund wink
That's my challege. Hopefully, I'll overcome soon.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by SkinnyNigga: 6:22am On Nov 23, 2018
this your part of London no fine. na for peckham you dey stay?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Raalsalghul: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2018
Lhimeet:
[/b]
Naim your pman come pack una comot

Funny how you guys use this line but have abscond already
cheesy
As in ehn the gist tire me. Say one thing, do another.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by NONNYG: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2018
Chriswazo:

I learnt that is no freedom there, no social life etc, please create thread for Dubai experience na
everything is here except citizenship

2 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lexusgs430: 6:40am On Nov 23, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
this your part of London no fine. na for peckham you dey stay?

You expect him to send pictures from Ascot, Chelsea or Ashford ?

Some people would do anything to reside in peckham .....

11 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Chriswazo(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
NONNYG:
everything is here except citizenship

Church d dis?
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by SkinnyNigga: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You expect him to send pictures from Ascot, Chelsea or Ashford ?
Some people would do anything to reside in peckham .....
i understand. everybody no be footballer
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lexusgs430: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
i understand. everybody no be footballer

Indeed........ Every area has a unique character....... Even peckham is now looking decent...... Recent cash injection and urban development programs....

Nothing can be done about older buildings..... Unless World War 111 happens............

2 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by SkinnyNigga: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Indeed........ Every area has a unique character....... Even peckham is now looking decent...... Recent cash injection and urban development programs....

Nothing can be done about older buildings..... Unless World War 111 happens............
cant they tear down the old buildings and replace them with new ones.. ?
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lexusgs430: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2018
SkinnyNigga:

Some buildings are listed. The exterior facade might look old, but the interiors are ultra modern .........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lexusgs430: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2018
SkinnyNigga:

And if buildings are not listed, and they fall apart beyond redemption. They usually get pulled down. The interesting thing is, in most cases, the building torn down, must be replaced with an identical looking replacement. So you might never even know that a structure is brand new ........

20 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by SkinnyNigga: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Some buildings are listed. The exterior facade might look old, but the interiors are ultra modern .........
wow. that sounds good.
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by JandyJ(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
you want to start begging him for money.. abi?
relax he just got there..

How did u know... U must be a false prophet
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lhimeet(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Raalsalghul:
That's my challege. Hopefully, I'll overcome soon.
By God's grace.. You'll.. Just believe cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Liamm:
Troublemakerpro, you'll be watching some premier league matches live?

Yeah,
Liverpool for life

5 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by JamesonJay(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Dubai is making sense. which kind hustle dey for dat city wey person fit use hammer.
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lhimeet(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Raalsalghul:
As in ehn the gist tire me. Say one thing, do another.
No mind am.. Just enjoy your new home and stop with the preaching.. Doesn't change anything. angry
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lhimeet(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2018
NONNYG:
Burj Khalifa.. smiley

The only 7 star hotel in the world!
cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2018
SkinnyNigga:

Yes they can , but the one they will build next will be identical,

The outside may be old school but the inside is modern, I think they want everything to be in order

1 Like

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
Picture of the bus
The Hate You Give
A new movie recently released, looks interesting!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? / 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.