Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea (6664 Views)

How A 17 Years Old Boy Made 100k For Just Selling Others People Products / I Will Pay 100k For An Old Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Present to me why you need 100k.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by osazeme123: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Blug

10 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Evergreen4(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:
i need it start fairly used shoes business (first grade fairly used shoes for men). I can sell them in campuses around. Thanks and God bless
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:
Well my aunty owns a shop where she sells shoes, bags, wrappers Ankara materials, purse and so on. So if I get the 100k I won't bother about renting a store because to rent store is going to take out of the Capital, my plan is to buy children shoes this December to sell during Christmas season, since issue of store is already settled no need to rent another store, I live in delta so I know Christmas period is very busy time, if I buy shoes worth 100k, am sure to get 80k as profit, that is even the least amount. After Christmas I can use that money to rent a store and start selling adult wares, which is a very lucrative business especially when ladies always buys clothes ( we have a lot of slay queens) . Thank you very much ( I hope I qualify).

6 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by ephraim4cool: 12:34am On Nov 15, 2018
BUSINESS NAME: Chop and Shop
BUSINESSES DESCRIPTION: Chop and Shop is a small scale business that articulatea the sales of isi-ewu, nkwobi and pepper soup and drinks and the sales of some side attractions like clothes of latest design, shoes and ornaments at pocket friendly prices.
The purpose of this articulation is so that the wears ("side attractions"wink will attract people that come to eat, in this way, they can still go out with what catches their eyes even at a very low price.
MOTTO: Your pocket, our friend; Your desire, our priority

Thank you sir
Fidelity Bank

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:
This is a sample of the type of shoe am going to buy

2 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by babyfaceafrica: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:
I am.working on an app that will translate English words and sentences to five Nigerian languages (Yoruba, Igbo,Hausa,Isoko and Ebira).... I have started collected data from native speakers...but need capital for logistics and machineries.. thank you

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:
This beautiful baby shoe here cost about N2000, how do I know this because last year Christmas I followed my aunt to buy children's shoes,and this can be sold for N4000 or a minimum of N3500

4 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:
why is my bussiness idea so great cheesy is because this is Christmas season and parents always buys wears for their children's. And of course shoes are a Must grin cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:47am On Nov 15, 2018
I've always wanted to own a pharmaceutical company but I know I'll have to start with retailing. I am still in school but I've been able to raise some capital. I'm a student of business administration but I have a great passion to cure people. Please, if there's any more you need to know, I'm ready.

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:

4 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by LaDolceVida(f): 1:00am On Nov 15, 2018
I don't have any top notch business idea I honestly just want to get acquired training skills from this school. They foster individuals in cosmetology & therapy related programs while in pursuit of a professional career.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:
so something like this will sell very well and it cheap wink, not because it cheap it beacause it is madeup of jeans material, and nowadays parents like buying jeans trouser or skirt for their children. So what going to match this jeans, A shoe made of jeans it will be amazing. grin side note am avery good sales person, I have been going to my aunty shop since I was small, so you can say am a people person, so communicating with customers is something am good at cheesy cheesy cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:
this is the show am talking about

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by CuddleBear(f): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2018
have a business already. I sell wears online. I need money to purchase more inventory. Inventory is one of the biggest expenses for a business. Similar to equipment purchases, I need to keep up with the demand by replenishing my inventory with plentiful and high-quality options. This can prove difficult at times when I need to purchase large amounts of inventory before seeing a return on the investment.I always rush to the market to buy the shoes whenever i get order thus making me spend more money on transportation. Thank you in advance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by FruitCakes(f): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2018
I'm a start up cake baker.If I am considered, I will venture into my SMALL SCALE CAKE BUSINESS. With the knowledge I acquired on how to bake and decorate cakes
Birthday cakes, Wedding cakes, Chocolate cakes, Sponge Cake etc.
and my strategy in marketing, I am good to go but the financial aspect is the delay.
The basic tools I need and the estimated amount I can get them are:
1. Hand mixer
2. Oven
3 Piping set
4. Fondant decorating set
5. Cake pans
6. Spatula

2 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by lightwhite: 1:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by emmy989(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2018
goodday sir/ma. My name is emmanuel,am a student trying to become my own boss,in the aspect of working at a covenient time i like.
That push me to one of my dream to become an exporter,to export our agricultural product,food stuff etc we have in this our beloved country to foreign store,so as to make profit.
An according to international market association,the demand of foood stuff in abroad exceed the supply,that is why the price of cocoa,bitter kola exceed from 20.5$ to 25.6$ as at november 4th.
And am looking for a business partner that can raise capital for me to kick start the business,i will be very grateful.
Because it my passion to become an exporter. Not just become an exporter and also adding values to the lives of people any where i go.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by psychologist(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2018
I am a civil engineering student that have a eye for design's, both architectural and structural designs

In my current position, I am a freelancing designer and have coordinated various architectural and structural work streams under demanding deadlines.

I am experienced with building materials and systems, sustainability techniques and construction, I have extensive experience with a broad range of design and management software including AutoCAD, Revit architecture , 3DS Max, prota structure, and Adobe Suite.

If I am considered for this offer, I will use 60, 000 to rent a store, and the remaining for finishes. I plan on turning the store to my physical office, where I will be rendering architectural and structural services, I will also dive into real estate agency, offer training on Autocad, Revit architecture, 3ds Max, prota structure and Adobe Suite which I am Proficient in using.

However, I have sent a mail to you before now, but I am quite sure you didn't get it, in the mail I expressed my desire to work with you, because I had a peep into your threads here on nairaland and discovered you are also into real estate.

If I am considered i will be grateful
If I get the opportunity to work with you (if their is current opening) i will be most grateful

All my past designs can be made available on demand
Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:

I am a student and want to start up a business to be able to pay my fees and rent in school. The business I want to go into is a salon business. If I have 100 today,I would buy few salon gadgets and rent a space at my school gate then start. I would also sell nails and lashes and fix them as well. I will do braiding,fixing, washing and setting etc. I would also employ some of my colleagues and negotiate how we'll share the profits. I so much need to start this business, thank you. If this was a private place,I'll tell you more reasons why I need to start a business.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:

I am a student and want to start up a business to be able to pay my fees and rent in school. The business I want to go into is a salon business. If I have 100 today,I would buy few salon gadgets and rent a space at my school gate then start. I would also sell nails and lashes and fix them as well. I will do braiding,fixing, washing and setting etc. I would also employ some of my colleagues and negotiate how we'll share the profits. I so much need to start this business, thank you. If this was a private place,I'll tell you more reasons why I need to start a business.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by charles2468(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2018

Thanks for this opportunity, am Charles by name, am a recent graduate, having been unable to get a job, I have decided to go into piggery farming, currently I have a small money I intend to use, but is not enough, so if you could help me with the 100k it will go a long way, as I had already secured a plot of land I could use, what's remaining now, is for me to erect some rooms with wood and zinc, and get two pregnant pig and start feeding them, knowing fully well by 6months it will give birth to 9 or more, and I could sell big ones 70k n breeded ones 10k or more, thanks in anticipation my details are GTB-0041694407
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Baddiezz(f): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2018

8 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by JayReeMai(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2018
You can help me with 20k just to pay my school fee so i can ballot for hostel bed space.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by ponti93(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2018
psychologist:
I am a civil engineering student that have a eye for design's, both architectural and structural designs

In my current position, I am a freelancing designer and have coordinated various architectural and structural work streams under demanding deadlines.

I am experienced with building materials and systems, sustainability techniques and construction, I have extensive experience with a broad range of design and management software including AutoCAD, Revit architecture , 3DS Max, prota structure, and Adobe Suite.

If I am considered for this offer, I will use 60, 000 to rent a store, and the remaining for finishes. I plan on turning the store to my physical office, where I will be rendering architectural and structural services, I will also dive into real estate agency, offer training on Autocad, Revit architecture, 3ds Max, prota structure and Adobe Suite which I am Proficient in using.

However, I have sent a mail to you before now, but I am quite sure you didn't get it, in the mail I expressed my desire to work with you, because I had a peep into your threads here on nairaland and discovered you are also into real estate.

If I get the opportunity to work with you (if their is current opening) i will be most grateful

Thank you
you dont need a shop to do all the things you stated above

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by dquest(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Concierge service Industry Is beginning to take shape in nigeria and I have been quite obsessed with it and it's my passion
With 100k, I can rebrand my concierge /errand service Business, do paid ads on social media platforms and build a website for my the business.

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by techgeek12(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:

Beniko POS Limited
Copper Point of Sales Software
Retail POS point of sale software system
Streamline the retail checkout process for your employees and customers. Copper point of sale software (POS) provides businesses with a cash register system that stores product information, making the checkout process quicker and more accurate for your customers and your records.
Easily record sales transactions
Print receipts for customers
Manage product pricing and discounts
Copper point of sale software is easy to navigate, and is compatible with touch screen terminals and barcode scanners, helping save time when ringing up sales and preventing cashier errors.
Point of Sale Software Features
Records sales transactions quickly and easily
Generates and prints professional looking receipts
Supports receipt printers that use roll paper
Works with touch screen terminals and barcode scanners eliminating the need for mouse or keyboard input
Manages item pricing and offered discounts
Reports to analyze sales by salesperson or by item
Integrates with Inventoria to maintain inventory data and quantities across all aspects of your business
Data backup/restore feature to keep data safe
Installs and ready for printing in less than a minute
Designed to be very easy to use for day-to-day operation
Multiple Payment Types
Multiple Payment Methods
Accept cash, checks, credit cards or even multiple payment types on any transaction.
Easily Apply Discounts and Coupons
Discounts and Coupons
Store coupons and promotions can be easily applied to individual items or entire purchases.
Print Multiple Sized Receipts
Print Receipts in Multiple Sizes
Customize your receipts and print on either a regular page or on receipt roll paper.
Manage Customer Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Refunds and Returns
Process refunds and print updated receipts in just a few steps.

With 100k, I can get license for this POS software and make over 200k installing retail software for retail stores, hospitals, schools, restaurants, bars, clubs, etc.

FB: benikoPOS

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Cregon: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by psychologist(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
ponti93:
you dont need a shop to do all the things you stated above

thanks for your mention bro, but if you look at the bolded closely, you will see that I am already practicing in my room at home smiley.
However I cannot overemphasize on the need for an office space especially in this line of our business.
Firstly a physical office will show legitimacy, it will help the business earn respect and loyalty from the earliest clients. It also spells seriousness.

Secondly having a physical office will help build bond and enhance face to face interaction with clients which is paramount in the growing of the business

Again I also stated that I will also want to go into tutoring on the use of these various softwares, that again will require a space.

So sire while I am freelancing and publishing my works in my virtual office (Internet) and getting few or no customers, I think it is great if I get a physical space with adequate ad at the front, I guess it will help create awareness at least to people staying in that vicinity and passerby's

psychologist:

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by fineboy967: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
charles2468:

Thanks for this opportunity, am Charles by name, am a recent graduate, having been unable to get a job, I have decided to go into piggery farming, currently I have a small money I intend to use, but is not enough, so if you could help me with the 100k it will go a long way, as I had already secured a plot of land I could use, what's remaining now, is for me to erect some rooms with wood and zinc, and get two pregnant pig and start feeding them, knowing fully well by 6months it will give birth to 9 or more, and I could sell big ones 70k n breeded ones 10k or more, thanks in anticipation my details are GTB-0041694407
Hi, message me on 08164164668

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Major Hindrance In Nigeria's E-commerce ? / Investments Anti-scam/fraud Guide / NNPC Signs Agreement With Shell, Seplat, Oando, Others To Implement $3.7bn Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.