Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku (446 Views)

Tinubu Mourns Prof Ben Nwabueze / Prof. Ben Nwabueze Dies At 92, Ten Years After Begging God For More Five Years / Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku by dabrin: 3:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Chairman of The Patriots, Prof. Ben Nwabueze, SAN, on Wednesday said he believed former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, would lead the country to greatness.

The head of Igbo Leaders of Thought said this on Wednesday in Enugu when the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate met with Igbo leaders.

Segun Sowunmi, spokesman of Atiku Presidential Campaign said Nwabueze got emotional during the meeting.

Chairman of The Patriots, Prof. Ben Nwabueze, SAN, on Wednesday said he believed former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, would lead the country to greatness.

The head of Igbo Leaders of Thought said this on Wednesday in Enugu when the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate met with Igbo leaders.

Segun Sowunmi, spokesman of Atiku Presidential Campaign said Nwabueze got emotional during the meeting.

Sowunmi, who posted a photo showing Atiku and the Igbo leader in a warm embrace tweeted Wednesday night: “Touching moment Prof Ben Nwabueze almost moved to tears.”

“I will not die until your become president”, he quoted Nwabueze as saying.

The endorsement of Atiku was taken by Southeast elders, comprising political, traditional and religious leaders as well as women groups.

The communiqué read by a legal luminary, Olisa Agbakoba, SAN said: “The summit deliberated on the State of Ndigbo in Nigeria today especially after years of exclusion from the center.

“This country has never been as divided as it is today. We Igbos have always yearned for a level playing field with justice, equity and fairness.

“The Summit recognized the nomination of His Excellency Mr. Peter Obi Former Governor of Anambra State as the Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP and fully endorses this nomination.

“It was acknowledged that this nomination puts Ndigbo back in the center of governance. It is therefore important that Ndigbo should rally behind the Atiku/Obi ticket.”

Sowunmi, who posted a photo showing Atiku and the Igbo leader in a warm embrace tweeted Wednesday night: “Touching moment Prof Ben Nwabueze almost moved to tears.”

“I will not die until your become president”, he quoted Nwabueze as saying.

The endorsement of Atiku was taken by Southeast elders, comprising political, traditional and religious leaders as well as women groups.

The communiqué read by a legal luminary, Olisa Agbakoba, SAN said: “The summit deliberated on the State of Ndigbo in Nigeria today especially after years of exclusion from the center.

“This country has never been as divided as it is today. We Igbos have always yearned for a level playing field with justice, equity and fairness.

“The Summit recognized the nomination of His Excellency Mr. Peter Obi Former Governor of Anambra State as the Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP and fully endorses this nomination.

“It was acknowledged that this nomination puts Ndigbo back in the center of governance. It is therefore important that Ndigbo should rally behind the Atiku/Obi ticket.”

BY GISTMORE >> http://gistmore.com/will-not-die-become-president-prof-ben-nwabueze-tell-atiku

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: ‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku by dabrin: 3:23am On Nov 15, 2018
sad
Re: ‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Buhari back to daura

Re: ‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku by iammo(m): 3:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol.... funny man!! angry
these people and their rash hasty political moves, Imagine the man who wrote the unitary constitution that Aguyi Ironsi used in abolishing the Regional Governance Constitution. Now hoping on to atiku to correct his mistake before his death.
They thought since their own people like Col Chukwuemeka Nzoegwu and his team of murderers in army uniform killed Northern and Southwestern leaders like Alhaji Ahmadu Bello, Tafa balewa, and Ladoke Akintola, that such constitution would continue favouring them alone if they can promote their own people in civil service and military not knowing they are digging their own marginalisation grave. Now they cry for any chance of restructuring or "lefelendum"

While they call Fulani bad names, God said it is the same Fulani that may govern them in the next four years

While they called the post of Vice President mere commissioner, errand boy or Fulani slaves God said all their elders would end up begging for that same position

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku by deomelo: 3:38am On Nov 15, 2018
This nwabese ipob dude is high on bad akpu...

lmao...

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku by Pat081: 4:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Nobody want to dead but dead can come anytime to lock at ur door
Re: ‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku by aolawale025: 4:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Every true patriot knows restructuring is the way out and forward
Re: ‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Nothing i repeat nothing not even anbody can patronize me to support or vote Buhari/Osinbajo next year.

I have already made up my mind to vote in Atiku/Obi!
Re: ‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 15, 2018
iammo:
Lol.... funny man!! angry
these people and their rash hasty political moves, Imagine the man who wrote the unitary constitution that Aguyi Ironsi used in abolishing the Regional Governance Constitution. Now hoping on to atiku to correct his mistake before his death.
They thought since their own people like Col Chukwuemeka Nzoegwu and his team of murderers in army uniform killed Northern and Southwestern leaders like Alhaji Ahmadu Bello, Tafa balewa, and Ladoke Akintola, that such constitution would continue favouring them alone if they can promote their own people in civil service and military not knowing they are digging their own marginalisation grave. Now they cry for any chance of restructuring or "lefelendum"

While they call Fulani bad names, God said it is the same Fulani that may govern them in the next four years

While they called the post of Vice President mere commissioner, errand boy or Fulani slaves God said all their elders would end up begging for that same position
Your zombeism stinks!

Re: ‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tell Atiku by Mynd44: 5:24am On Nov 15, 2018

(1)

Another Shia Rally For Zakzaky In Abuja / Governor Udom Emmanuel, Femi Falana At Obong Attah 80th Symposium / FG Awards Mining Exploration Contract To 10 Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.