Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle (32864 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Kwamecron(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by money121(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Health is Wealth
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by benjamintaylor: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2018
wow and now she looks so beautiful,it was not easy im sure but obese people should really work to it
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by ovieokodhi(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Is in the blood
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Seeker091: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Na so you they tell those fat ladies say- it's a sin being fat Abi?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Mrjoshtower: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2018
It's obviously not the same person.
If you know you know
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Realestatepro(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2018
efembaba:
These are completely different people na

Tell them
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Sniper4real(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2018
illitrate:
I prefer the BBW angry I dont like bone to bone. Me na Bone

U no c as the breast full shey
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by lonlytroy(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2018
This can only happen in America
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Bhenehdikt(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
There's something not right about this pishure. How did her breast shrink also? Or she did a b.o.obs job for it?
Think am well na
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2018
theoldpretender:

Thank God you be bone.....so tay nothing like hypertension, diabetes, etc in your life at all.

I prefer say make i nobi bone make i get hypertension. I will avoid sugar.

Even fan too high the breeze the carry me and my prick come dey long like snoop oown angry
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by grandstar(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2018
remsonik:
Wow she looks awesome. It's not good to be obese

I wonder what happened to her loose skin? Its bound to be a lot
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by demmie04: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2018
This is TWO different people, cos to me they did not even look alike
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by trekkie: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Lota11:
Microsoft excel software to calculate daily sales for petrol stations e.g profit, op and cl meters
Selling? How much? Your email ?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Bhenehdikt:
There's something not right about this pishure.
How did her breast shrink also? Or she did a b.o.obs job for it?

Think am well na
when a person loses weight naturally, breasts are the first part of the body that reduce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Bhenehdikt(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2018
safarigirl:
when a person loses weight naturally, breasts are the first part of the body that reduce.

For reals? I don't know this.
Thanks
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by safarigirl(f): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Bhenehdikt:

For reals? I don't know this.
Thanks
yes, I got to know some years back and it surprised me as well

You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Baddiezz(f): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2018
One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain �

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Xisnin(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018
maestroferddi:
How people live with being obese/fat baffles me...

You start getting clumsy in your movements...Your clothes do not fit anymore...

You have your looks altered....

Say no to overweight!
How is that your business?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by vislabraye(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018
carzola:
Many Nigerian girls
Dont know guys love
Flesh... Bbw one of our secret craving
Don't lose fat just to impress people or to be more accepted in society... Work out build your hips but fleshy and shapy

So you prefer her fat ??
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by maestroferddi: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Xisnin:

How is that your business?
Sorry o...

Seems I have touched a raw nerve.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2018
illitrate:
I prefer the BBW angry I dont like bone to bone. Me na Bone
You're a very insincere person..you prefer her to be obese and unhealthy, with the risk of cardiac arrest and diabetes? With the risk of arthritis unstable blood pressure? With the inability to wear trendy clothes? Coupled with the southward self esteem?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by joepepsy(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Dey console your self.
femi4:
Team Obesed....Obesed and proud!
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Onyenahata(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2018
She was looking very healthy n beautiful in the 1st pic than d other
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Offpoint: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Lota11:
Microsoft excel software for daily petrol station sales.. contact me asap
Cheers wink
Your message is not clear, did you need someone who can handle that or what?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You're a very insincere person..you prefer her to be obese and unhealthy, with the risk of cardiac arrest and diabetes? With the risk of arthritis unstable blood pressure? With the inability to wear trendy clothes? Coupled with the southward self esteem?

all that u mention nogo be me naa, na she all those things go catch.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by MrHighSea: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2018
She is only fat when I can't lift her up.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2018
illitrate:

all that u mention nogo be me naa, na she all those things go catch.
Lol chaii you see why I talk say you no be better person grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by toprealman: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2018
remsonik:
Wow she looks awesome. It's not good to be obese
Some will be flaunting their adipose tissue on social media as if na world cup dem carry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) / Life After A CS Delivery Is So Challenging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.