Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC (8754 Views)

PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
You should take that garage behavior elsewhere and not nairaland.

Cc: Mynd44, Dominique.

Bye Again
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by Mynightmare: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2018
PETER OBI REPLIES EL-RUFAI

"I served with 6 Police Commissioners. Not one is from the South East. When I started, my first police commissioner was John Haruna from Taraba. When he left, he handed over to Musa Bello from Kwara. Then followed by Philemon Leha from Adamawa. Then Mutare from Kano. Then Nasarawa from Kebbi State. Finally Gware from Adamawa.

My ADC was Idris from Kano and my orderly, Manya from Taraba.

As you know, no Governor is in control of either Police or State security services.
Ask El Rufai how many Igbo people he had entrusted his personal security in their hands.

There was election in my state and I, as the sitting Governor didn't go to arrest anybody on election day or seen moving from one Local government to the other.

As the Governor, I went to my own local government to vote and back to Awka.
El Rufai came to Anambra State on an election day and said he wants to move around the Local governments. The state security services said you can't move around. Not even the Governor is allowed to move around.

Only accredited voters and accredited monitors in groups are allowed to move from place to place. So, for your safety, we want you to be safe, so stay in the hotel.
If you come for a party affair, you stay in the hotel which I think is right.

When I was asked after that in an interview I said now listen... I Peter wouldn't want to be in Kaduna, for the same reason on an election day.
In my 8 years in office, go and ask them how many people were killed in my state the way people are being killed in his state".

........Peter Obi.
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by maisauki: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2018
d man, whose party wl com SECOND in nxt yr election, is pained of dia imminent loss
ADAM(as) is d FIRST man to b created

1 Like

Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by Didi2d(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Chai!! Wetin person no go hear.
I have said before, it's time we start avoiding the kind of information been spread by the opposition. Most info are false, these guys are only trying to cause panic amongst Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by kingthreat(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Fake News needs to be made illegal in this country

1 Like

Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by mescapee: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Newbiee:
Losers always makes false alarm.
The fear of defeat is the beginning of wisdom.

Same thing APC did in their time and won the election.

More of those loading.
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by ANASIBERI(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2018
If PDP wins any election,it will be termed free and fear.immediately they discovered that APC IS WINNING,the election is rigged.habbbbaa my brother.free and fear na only u get am

2 Likes

Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by nomenclature(m): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Secondus is A fool

you are a bigger fool for just waking up,not brushing your teeth and coming straight on nairaland to call someone bigger than your entire generation a fool
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by Caseless: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Secondus always sound like an illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by Ekpeitut: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2018
There is no smoke without fire. Nigerian politics is the dirtiest in the world. By and large 2019 will be very interesting.

May the people's choice prevail. Amen
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by docadams: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Between Secondus and GEJ, I don't know who drinks kainkain more.

1 Like

Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by Okoyeebo: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Secondus is a curse to the Pdp and his foolishness would ruin the party.

He is so useless that under him, his own state doesn't have a PDP Senator anymore.

Under him, APC has won 90% of elections conducted and he's complacent.

Guys, Wike and Secondus would sell PDP out very close to the election. Just watch.

3 Likes

Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by OfficialAPCNGR: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
My party just love crying wolf for no apparent reason.

Imagine how low we have sunken.

Now nonsense is making sense to my party. See all the nonsense secondus is talking.

PDP is cursed!
My party has perfected the rigging manual.
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2018
apc pdp whats the difference? two sides of the same coin of deception.
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by longerthroat(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
so the card reader will actually detect if a person was gonna vote for APC and function abi... mumu person

1 Like

Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by SadMemories(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=greatiyk4u post=72981623]Any strategy to stop the evil party (PDP) from coming back to power to destroy the over $50Billons saved in our foreign reserve by PMB is OK by me
Buhari is fighting corruption and people are daily dying of hunger ki olorun pa iwo ati buhari fun mi ni
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by cooldipo(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2018
tongue
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Secondus is A fool

Your father , your future wife and children are fools, your fulani Lord, and all APC supporters are devils . Bunch of idiots from pit of hell.
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by michoim(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2018
This PDP chairman is only filled with nothing but nonsense
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by erinalex: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2018
bluefilm:

Seconded.
3rd ded .

1 Like

Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by edupedia: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Secondus is A fool

.....PDP I'd a group of shameless looters who are ready and desperate to do anything to seize power in 3019....everything about them daily is 419 and misinformation....
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by edupedia: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Secondus is A fool

.....PDP is already tendering in advance reasons for its 2019 failure ....whether Atikulated or thiefkulated u can never beat Buhari....whether u raise yeye propaganda every minute of the day from now till February 2019 u can never beat Buhari....long ago u turn the campaign into useless issues like herdsmen, religion, certificate while Buhari is presenting evidence of work done on infrastructure, social interventions, graduate employment, school feeding, security....Nigerians know what the truth is...so no shaking for Baba....no vacancy at Aso Rock till 2023....
Re: Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC by darelar(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Secondus second position in 2019 election is certain for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Influx Of Illegal Miners Into Osun Threatens Security / Outages: FG Plans Sanctions For Non-performing Discos / : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.