Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo (2223 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by praizblog: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2018
As a lady can you carry you man like that ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-hold-her-man-on-air-in-cute-pre-wedding-photo/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by praizblog: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy wow
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by dallex10(m): 6:06am On Nov 15, 2018
It looks romantic until he break his d**k
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nwodosis(m): 6:08am On Nov 15, 2018
I wish all these shows keep marriages!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by servercodes001: 6:08am On Nov 15, 2018
We all know it's graphics
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by highqueen(f): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2018
Beautiful couple smiley

Hml

1 Like

Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Forreellinc: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2018
She is pwetty

1 Like

Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Youngbbt: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2018
love is sweet.... love is life

1 Like

Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by SEGLIZ: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Forreellinc:
She is pwetty

"she is pwetty" in your words, after makeup don't be deceived, learn the tricks.
major reason some marriages collapse right immediately after joining the couple, he the husband has never seen the wife to be in her true nature (off makeup), after the first night together the painting washed off, then husband wakes to the dawn of reality.
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by HeWrites(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Youngbbt:
love is sweet.... love is life
You called that sh*t that never existed life
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by GistMore: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Headlesschicken(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2018
undecided Why take unnecessary risks cos of a woman, even though it's graphics buh d idea behind it being that it's as a regard to women is still risky... grin
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2018
The are both pretty but the hate when my suite look like a pensioneer
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Divay22(f): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2018
HeWrites:

You called that sh*t that never existed life
You've not experienced it, means it doesn't exist.
We define love individually to our partners or spouses.
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by speedyconnect3: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Nawao
Nothing we no go see for pre wedding pics. :oo* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Delima002: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2018
WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by undefeateds: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2018
this is graphic,no one can hold anybody like that without rotating @ 360 and u can't cross ur leg like that and telling me u are rotating
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by praizblog: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Forreellinc: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
SEGLIZ:

"she is pwetty" in your words, after makeup don't be deceived, learn the tricks.
major reason some marriages collapse right immediately after joining the couple, he the husband has never seen the wife to be in her true nature (off makeup), after the first night together the painting washed off, then husband wakes to the dawn of reality.
Beef
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by SEGLIZ: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Forreellinc:

Beef

ntoooooor. e pain you?
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Forreellinc: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2018
SEGLIZ:

ntoooooor. e pain you?
Say you dey beef fine gal?......nope
U nko?
Re: Lady Hold Her Man On Air In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by SEGLIZ: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2018
Forreellinc:

Say you dey beef fine gal?......nope
U nko?

e pain me!?
e no pain me jo. can't laugh alone.
truth is God has embedded all the cons, pros and tricks in my wife's hand. a good number of before and after makeup I see every blessed day.
truth is na matter how ugly a woman is I appreciate them better compare to when wearing a makeup.
if e pain you again let me know. can't stop laughing.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady Who Can Swallow My Long Dick / How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? / WHY ME? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.