Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo (40064 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by searchproject(f): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by free2ryhme: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Dafreeguy:
How can somone sit at ur side and u were able to draw her face..which kind lie be this na?

she for sit behind him and he facing the drawing board while drawing her abi
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by SAMBARRY: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Male fine artist are cute smiley
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by nonix22(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2018
jeez, how did your eye go there
Nwodosis:
I'm not against one being braless but not for her type, what she has up there are libido killer and they need to be packaged to make them appealing.
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by woleabayo(f): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
nice i love this
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by Dafreeguy(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
free2ryhme:

she for sit behind him and he facing the drawing board while drawing her abi

what do u know about artwork..she ought to sit at d front
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by g4gerald: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2018
For those of u luking for bucket of paint nd palette, this is a pre-wedding picture for God's sake, It must'nt be real. Its jst a concept. Beside d man cud probably be an artist by profession for him to create dat kyn of concept of pre wedding photo.
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Nwodosis:
I'm not against one being braless but not for her type, what she has up there are libido killer and they need to be packaged to make them appealing.
Lol
Kuku kee me
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by consultancy: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2018
considering the angle the man is viewing the wife from, it would have been impossible to replicate that image on the paper. it's all make believe. nice concept though
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by cbmoni: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Art craft ...

Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by abytech: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Great Photoshoped work
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by SURElee(f): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2018
Artist don draw finish, man carry studio work bench and finished work hold paint brush laik say Naim draw am. We know every
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by americanson: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Forreellinc:

And a good cumboard
and a good fundrope
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by tete7000(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2018
Nwodosis:
I'm not against one being braless but not for her type, what she has up there are libido killers and they need to be packaged to make them appealing.

Aproko, let her man do he complaining.
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by Bewiseedet(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2018
No boobs. Next one pls
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by Surzkidd(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2018
pode:

What is wow? Did you see anything like paint around the man, just because he held a brush did not make him a painter

Abi Ooo, I Also Wonder Oo.
This Was A Studio Photo Shoot.
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by rOsy247(f): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Nwodosis:
I'm not against one being braless but not for her type, what she has up there are libido killers and they need to be packaged to make them appealing.

Her man likes her like that.
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by Diso60090(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Hope he also good in cooking stew
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by mixratio(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Forreellinc:
The man is a good drawer

yeah....really a good wardrobe
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by free2ryhme: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Dafreeguy:

what do u know about artwork..she ought to sit at d front

Do your own make we see
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by Abayor7: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Forreellinc:
The man is a good drawer

Lol.. Can't you see it's actually her photo placed on a board?
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by SocialJustice: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Dafreeguy:
How can somone sit at ur side and u were able to draw her face..which kind lie be this na?
Thank you jare. The picture is a disaster for the discerning. The photographer or concept originator did terrible execution.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by Dafreeguy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
free2ryhme:

Do your own make we see
na ur type dem dey easily decieve

Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by free2ryhme: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dafreeguy:

na ur type dem dey easily decieve

Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by MorataFC: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
speedyconnect3:

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

How?
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by Forreellinc: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Abayor7:

Lol.. Can't you see it's actually her photo placed on a board?
Can't you see I was being sarcastic?
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by speedyconnect3: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2018
MorataFC:

How?
You transfer your excess airtime to us and get cash
Re: Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo by MorataFC: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2018
speedyconnect3:

You transfer your excess airtime to us and get cash
u dhey collect glo, cos I want sell #2000 worth of airtime

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Lovers Of Nude Pics...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.