Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? (1568 Views)

Buhari's Government Incompetent, Failed To Curb Corruption - The Economist / Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2018
There seems to be a growing belief that restructuring is now the best solution to the nation's problems. And it gets me thinking how restructuring could possibly work with corruption yet strongly in the mix? Except perhaps the plan is to allocate corruption to one part of the country, in the process of such a restructuring, so that only that part gets it. For example, the South-South?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Forreellinc: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Ask your father

2 Likes

Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Babyada447: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Nigeria as a whole
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by yomi961: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2018
jesusjnr:
There seems to be a growing belief that restructuring is now the best solution to the nation's problems. And it gets me thinking how restructuring could possibly work with corruption yet strongly in the mix? Except perhaps the plan is to allocate corruption to one part of the country, in the process of such a restructuring, so that only that part gets it. For example, the South-South?
jesuslovesyou, buhariguy, buhari2023; you can open as many accounts as you wish, but no matter what your shallow mentality still stinks

9 Likes

Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2018
yomi961:
jesuslovesyou, buhariguy, buhari2023; you can open as many accounts as you wish, but no matter what your shallow mentality still stinks
You are entitled to your opinion and may be right in something you said, but not in part that all or any those accounts you mentioned belong to me, for you definitely got it wrong there! I was able to browse out the profile and posts of jesuslovesyou to verify that there's indeed such an account but you can check my own posts to see the difference. I believe that we can disagree on our views and perspectives of the same things, but let it not descend to the point of acrimony! But I could see that jesuslovesyou disagrees with me on that.
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Forreellinc:
Ask your father
Which of them, my earthly or heavenly one?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Somebody once said, "if you ask me, na who I go ask?"
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Forreellinc: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
jesusjnr:
Which of them, my earthly or heavenly one?
grin ask your daddy
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Forreellinc:
grin ask your daddy
Ok sir!
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Come to think of it, if the illustration of a man house or a place with respect to a clean up could be applicable in a nation in some respect.

For usually when a place or a house is filled with dirt, in order to clean it up, the dirt is swept or packed together and put in one corner in order to keep the rest of the place or house clean, so maybe and just maybe I may just have a valid point in this one!
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 17, 2018
So if restructuring is meant to arrange the house called Nigeria for good, where we go put the plenty durty called corruption?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2018
Well since I'm from the South-South, I thought I should begin the idea I'm trying to sell about the restructuring of corruption from home, but it seems my people from that zone go be the last to make such a sacrifice, because of weein wey corruption don show them for the oil wey them get.

So maybe na the turn of the North-East to sacrifice on the behalf of Nigeria and accept to help us keep corruption for small time, at least make Nigeria rest small!
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
So what do the North-Easterners think of this suggestion? Their Nigerian brothers' need a corruption keeper!
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2018
Maybe the North-Easterner should offer the world famous sambisa forest for this purpose!
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Question time!
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
It seems the last thing our North-Eastern brothers would want to keep in their zone, is the corruption which led to the diversion of funds meant to tackle the boko haram insurgency, that led to the consequent unwarranted deaths of thousands of their people.

So I better leave them now before they swear for me and instead go to my southwestern brothers, who perhaps have a few more things to cheer about, if they could offer us a part of their zone e.g somewhere in Lagos, so that we could park corruption there for a while!
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
So my South-Western people, I dey hail oh! Una gree?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Still on the restructuring of corruption matter!
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2018
What's happening to my people from the South-West?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by bitcoin215: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2018
The southwest would be Co ordinated as others
Corruption is not limited to any tribe.Please check well or check your history books littered on the internets
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2018
bitcoin215:
The southwest would be Co ordinated as others
Corruption is not limited to any tribe.Please check well or check your history books littered on the internets
So are you saying corruption would not be part of the restructuring idea that is being suggested in some quarters as the solution to Nigeria's problems?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by EmirAbj: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2018
You Dey Fight Google
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2018
EmirAbj:
You Dey Fight Google
Please restructure your phrase to the average Nigerian's level, so that he could understand!
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
It seems our South-West people don't even want to hear the word corruption, needless say live alongside it. So i have to move on from there otherwise this restructuring idea go get k-leg. So i have landed in the North-Central and it seems corruption might have finally found a home centrally speaking.
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2018
My North-Central people how unu dey?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Shall we centralize corruption in the North-Central?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2018
It's all red lights so far as the North-Central also doesn't seem to have any interest in centralizing corruption in their zone. So where next do I take this my idea of the geopolitical zone corruption should be allocated to in the process of the proposed restructuring?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2018
I'm still not quite sure of where to take this my quest to because the rejection is getting too much!
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 24, 2018
I'm thinking, should i remain in the North or...?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2018
Yes finally I decided to make landfall at my Southeastern neighbors. Ndi Igbo kwe nu?
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Standing5(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
political bigot.
Re: Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Standing5:
political bigot.
Mammon worshipper fighting for covetousness and corruption

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus / 2019 ELECTION :-presidential Debate LIVE UPDATE / APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.