Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (49087 Views)

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Mercilessly By Her Boss In Edo State For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by queensera(f): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Woman Flogged Sidechick Mercilessly For Sleeping With Her Husband.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/11/woman-flogged-sidechick-for-sleeping-with-her-husband-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by queensera(f): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by GistMore: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by fvck(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2018
That's what she gets for taking what's not hers....

Now here is how it concerns Nigerians and Buhari.

Nigeria our nation is the Husband,we are the wife,Buhari is the side chick trying take what doesn't belong to him,i think come Failbuhari next year we will openly beat him up for taking what's not his.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by TallPck1(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2018
This one weak me.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by yusufobinna1(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2018
This one is crazy sha,please flog your husband too

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Meren1: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by inoki247: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Uganda kips Breaking records in Stupidity...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Toflez(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2018
grin disgrace
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by TheMoniker: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2018
grin
They both look trashy, ugly and dirty.
The husband must be a burukutu sipping gworo chewing bastard with prick like undone black amala with those ones puna juice like ewedu.
Yuck!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Papistoner: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Be like say na flogging dey reign now... Na belt guys go dey use now �
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by lordswill03: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Only in Uganda

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by EmeeyLanr(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Really!
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by mostyg(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2018
We aren't done with steady steady yet. here comes another one
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by davillian(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2018
I blame girls for sleeping with married men .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Oyindidi(f): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2018
You no get strength you dey sleep with another woman husband

4 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by patrick00: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2018
5 DAYS TO GO FOR THE HANDS-ON PRACTICAL TRAINING THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER/BUSINESS

THIS POWERFUL TRAINING DELIVERS BASIC AND ADVANCED PRACTICAL GRAPHICS DESIGN YOU NEED TO KNOW IN 3 WEEKS

Organizations and business owners hire digital design professionals—in part, for their creative talents; but ultimately—to solve problems. So what principles, processes, and tools should you have in your creative, visual problem-solving toolkit? In this intensive training program, we will practically train you how to communicate a story through GRAPHICS DESIGN – NO BULLSHITS. ALL PRACTICAL!

You will learn to use industry standard tools to create digital contents that resonate with the audience.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
my baby
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by BubuZombi: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Na Dem.
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by uncommonmartins: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2018
BullionVan111:
Naija Adsense for sale Contact me if you are interested 09095322244
how much old or new policy?
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by potent5(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Danbruba shege banzai!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2018
nice
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Oyindidi(f): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
my baby
Baba o, your girl dey hail
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Because you get strength na why you dey sleep with Papa John abi shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by emmabest2000(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Bloggers and fake headlines

That’s her house help that tasted her husband sweetstick ... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Pavore9: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Rather than focusing on the husband who is the one cheating on her! Føolishness!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Oyindidi(f): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2018
vickatcch:
Because you get strength na why you dey sleep with Papa John abi shocked
No spoil my day for me. I take God beg you.

Show me some love Nairalanders, today is my birthdaycheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by sirchim(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Giving them this kind of treatment, sure pass SURE-P. Wish same cn be given to the bombastic husband as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.