Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State (18563 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Amagite2: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2018
A hair stylist has narrated how she was extorted and sexually harassed by SARS operatives in Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to her, it was one of her worst days. Read her story below,..,

"@opetodolapo Today is definitely one of my worst days.. I woke up a bit feverish with slight headache so I cancelled my activities for the day, at about 6:30pm I decided to go get drugs,because my condition seemed to be getting serious and also get pizza for my mum just 7mins drive away from my estate.. On getting back to my estate, a blue Prado jeep stopped right in front of me and some armed men on uniform came out asking me to park for a search, I obliged, they went through all the vehicle papers and drivers license etc very much complete.. The next question I was asked was they needed to see my company Id ,I tried to explain to them I didn't have it on me because I just drove out to get pizza from the next bus stop and they said I was under arrest for stealing a vehicle and I couldn't give them an ID of where I work, I obliged and we drove to their station and the whole story changed.. One of the officers made a phone call and he said I was among the criminals they received a call about.. I tried to beg, I even showed proof of the medications I got, they gave me a paper to make a statement,in the process they took my phones from me and started going through my phone, from my chats call logs down to my bank mails etc.... After spending 2hrs with them they demanded for a sum of 2million naira as my bail,for a crime I do not know.. This is pure wickedness and evil... I never stole, robbed, violated any rules etc... We finally came to an agreement after keeping me hostage from 6pm till 12am that I should pay them 100,000naira.. One of the officers even approached me trying to sexually harass me!! This same men didn't even mind the time they comfortably drove me to an ATM machine so I could make a withdrawal for them... These men are criminals!! I was granted bail by 1:30am after spending 7good hours... Someone's hard earn money This Is totally unacceptable, Are you guys not meant to be protecting lives ? Why will you extort someone of their hard earn sweat!! I thought SARS had ended... (officers names are : officer Matt, Emma, security, Friday) "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/lady-narrates-how-she-was-extorted-and-sexually-harassed-by-sars-operatives-in-port-harcourt.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2018
SARS on the beat! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Alexk2(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Yet another sorry case... When are we going to have an end to all these inhumane characters in uniform? Nobody should tell me it's because they're not well paid.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by GistmoreNG: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2018
cool

Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband >> https://gistmore.com/woman-flogged-sidechick-sleeping-husband
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Yewandequeen(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
SARS AGAIN

When will these harassments stop? Lawless system
cry

I can't help but imagine the horror she went through physically, psychologically, financially n emotionally.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by tclimax(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
No be today
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Ayoswit(f): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
So pathetic. If not for the guns they carry about, to dey beat those SARS people for make sense angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Ibcrown(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Is SARS still in existence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by BruncleZuma: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
SARS will end the day their initiator and patron leaves office...IGP I can see you too.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by infogenius(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good you had cash handy or else d story would have been different

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by pointstores(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sowie
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by berrystunn(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
SARS has been reformed and the new rules of engagements are:

1. No SARS personnel is allowed to interface in any civil matter.

2. They are not allowed to interfere in cyber crime (yahoo yahoo).

3. No SARS personnel is allowed to conduct a stop and search exercise unless there is a distress call from victims or members of the public.

4. They are not allowed to be involved in commercial matters (debt recovery, landlord vs Tennant issues).

5. They are not allowed to interfere in any social /relationship cases ( marital matters, boyfriend / girlfriend relationship).

6. THEY ARE STRICTLY FOR ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING CASES!

NIGERIANS KNOW YOUR RIGHT! AND LET NIGERIA BE GREAT AGAIN!

If The "New SARS Harass YOU"

Please Contact:

DIG, Department of Operations:

08037025670; IGP X-SQUAD 0902 690 0729, 08078662130, 08174041000 – CALLS,
0903 227 8905 – SMS,
0903 562 1377 – whatsapp

email: integrityxsquad@gmail.com

- Here are some tips on how to identify fake Police men at a glance:

1. Number tag of a real policeman must be six
digits, less than six is fake.

2. Only female police officers have their numbers begin with "0", any policeman with number beginning with "0" is fake.

3. Every policeman's name tag is woven to the
shirt, no more removable name tags.

4. A distinction between the normal policeman and the SPY (supernumerary) police personnel is that a "SPY" number must be either three or four digits with the word "SPY" boldly inscribed on their uniform shoulder.

- Please at night always roll up your windows in traffic, central lock your doors, be double sure they are true policemen, if they are not, be strong and speed off or hit them, Never get frightened.

Be watchful, they are everywhere, Educate your family members and friends.

SENT BY THE NIGERIA POLICE
Pls share with others.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/sars--orders-probe-of-abuses-ig-rejigs-squad/

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by boomssey(f): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmmmn! Animals in human skin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Alzirida(f): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
lipsrsealed

I doubt ur story.

Am sorry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by kstyle2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Most people do not understand the gravity of this. I've been harassed by these folks before. We failed to nip boko haram menace from the bud now, they've gone out of control. We failed to tackle the issue of kidnappers when they started with foreigners, now the locals are no more safe. Asa, in her song 'fire on the mountain' said...'one day the rivers will overflow and there'll be nowhere for us to go. So we will run, run, wishing we had put out the fire'.
If care is not taken, this issue of extortion by SARS will spiral out of control.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
SARS are criminals in uniform

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Banyourdestiny: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Buhari is working on wiping out sarz and osibanjo is around to change their name angry
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by kamez(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
this SARS people are bastaards.... they will always have one baseless accusation so as to instill fear in ur mind...thats why the succeed in extorting huge sums from. their victims

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Groovenaija360(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
If u know arm robbers, na to carry just 3 enter dat station. My Sister, ur money go show grin grin grin
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by obonujoker(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Those SARS are bastards....
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by vizzyswagh(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
You never Chee chomting shocked
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Tobi0123: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
This guys still operate well...in short, normal police officers have started taking the place of SARS now..I also got stopped last month, got searched and found nothing on me..but going through my phone they asked me to get in..
They switched the ac on and took me to there office, forced me to write what I didn't do...had to drop 5k before I could leave..

One of the officers then approached me and was advising me to join police force, that no one can't arrest me...even told me things about drugs

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sorry dear ..why so fine ?
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Greystone: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Reference(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
When we say restructure, you say no need.... enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Kclique: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nigerians are the cause of their problems.
Talk, talk, talk, non action.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death / Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos / Fresh Attacks Reported In Benue Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.