Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State (25887 Views)

How Legit Is This Job Address? / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by ijbeauty(f): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Bolaji Agboola:
LATEST UPDATE ON CONFIRMED FAKE JOB VENUES!!!!!!!!!

This is the list of fake job addresses collated (not exhaustive).

1. Plot 5,Voda Paint Plc,University Press House,Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.

2. 3rd floor, 8 Thomas Salako Street, Ogba Bus-Stop, Ikeja Lagos.

3. No 2, Sunday street, off Ikorodu, Palmgrove, Lagos

4. 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

5. HYINSCO Office. No. 4, 2nd floor, upward Sanitas outlet, Alara street, Off commercial avenue, Onike, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.

6. Plot 5, university press building, along industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

7. 4B, Ogungbeye street Oppt African shine by cadbury bus stop, Agidingbi ikeja Lagos

8. Plot 14, Block A, Voda Paint, Surulere House, Off Fumec bus-stop, Surulere industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

9. No 4, Ahl Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu road, opp Mega chicken bus stop by first gate, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

10)1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

11)32, olufemi Road, off ogunlana drive, Surulere Lagos, YDNJI.

12) 13, Ajumobi street, off Acme Road, Mega chicken bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

13) 6, Deji oyenuga Street, opp Kehinde odusote Estate, Anthony Village.

It was said that:

No 3 & 10 are ritualist ppl ooo,pls try inform whoever u knw to b careful(Maryland & ikorodu)

Be informed!
Communicate to all fresh graduate coming to or in lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by AJVC(f): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2018
ijbeauty:
Bolaji Agboola:

1. Plot 5,Voda Paint Plc,University Press House,Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.

4. 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

5. HYINSCO Office. No. 4, 2nd floor, upward Sanitas outlet, Alara street, Off commercial avenue, Onike, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.

7. 4B, Ogungbeye street Oppt African shine by cadbury bus stop, Agidingbi ikeja Lagos

8. Plot 14, Block A, Voda Paint, Surulere House, Off Fumec bus-stop, Surulere industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

9. No 4, Ahl Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu road, opp Mega chicken bus stop by first gate, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

only) HR 080-7464-5567

It was said that:

No 3 & 10 are ritualist ppl ooo,pls try inform whoever u knw to b careful(Maryland & ikorodu)

Be informed!

Thank you for the info.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by alexsoftwork(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
The ajimobi str just text me today thanks for the info
Bastard job agents
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by jaytee07: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
#13 ajumobi estate is not a fake job address..
So many person lack knowledge that's y you keep saying all kind of things bout what you dont know...why not go and listen to what information they are given before sharing false news....smh ...the reason why we Nigerians dont move forward is because of our black mindset...how do you learn when you dont read..how do you pass when you dont study, how do get information when you are ignorance to what will profit you...pls youths its high time we wake up from our slumber..if u feel its fake..I'm inviting anyone reading this article..down..and call me..when you get there..08028052707..its on WhatsApp.. Thanks..God bless you...
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by REDshouse(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
jaytee07:
#13 ajumobi estate is not a fake job address..
So many person lack knowledge that's y you keep saying all kind of things bout what you dont know...why not go and listen to what information they are given before sharing false news....smh ...the reason why we Nigerians dont move forward is because of our black mindset...how do you learn when you dont read..how do you pass when you dont study, how do get information when you are ignorance to what will profit you...pls youths its high time we wake up from our slumber..if u feel its fake..I'm inviting anyone reading this article..down..and call me..when you get there..08028052707..its on WhatsApp.. Thanks..God bless you...
u still sound fake trying to convince us... I was expecting to see like a verified CAC number, definition of business and more of what your company is all about and even a verified website.... U cant invite people for job interview and later start selling drugs and networking biz to them....do u consider the amount of pain u have caused them to be where they never wanted to be....some travel down to Lagos all to be told that u are GNLD and all that stuff...... As far as I am concerned u remain fake recruitment agency. Q.E.D

10 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Ade97: 6:55am On May 18, 2019
Please what of Plot 398 George Crescent Off Daily Independent Newspaper Off Wempco Road Ogba Ikeja Lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Laxx007(m): 7:45am On May 18, 2019
70% of this people hv invite me for interview thank you Lord for not wasting my money

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Stephenydaniel(f): 2:53pm On May 18, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma,

Sequel to your application for a POSITION, we are pleased to invite you for a chat as follows:

Date: Tuesday 21st of May, 2019 or Wednesday, 22nd of May, 2019. (Please choose a day)

Time: 9:00 a.m or 1:00pm (you can come either between 9:00am to 11am or 1:00pm to 3pm)

Venue: BeeBeeJump Int'l Limited, Novel House, Plot 3, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are to come with a copy of the following:

1. CV

2. Valid Means of Identification

3. Android Phone

4. Credentials

Kindly confirm your availability by acknowledging this mail and stating your preferred date and time.

Best Regards

Marian Oyanoghafo

Show quoted text
How real is this guz help me
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Darnheykhey: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Pls, what do u think about this

Dear Candidate,PROTEN INTERNATIONAL invites you for the role of a Sales Officer. Date: 28/01/2020. Time: 9:30am. Venue: 3rd Floor, Alexander House,Otunba Jobi Fele Way,Alausa Secretariat Expressway, Ikeja, Lagos. . Ask of PRECIOUS HR.Please come along with a copy of your CV.‎
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Darnheykhey: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Pls is it legit
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by lewis512(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Darnheykhey:
Pls is it legit
Proten are legit , they are outsourcing company and also have branch in �� UK, check their website , Twitter page , all valid

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Kspicz: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2020
There is a company in Lagos with Factories in Ogun state called Solar Energy Ventures Industries Entreprise Limited. They also bear other names Like REI plastics, NGS group, Sapatech etc. This organization has a very toxic environment. There is no job security, the owner [b]Mr. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Madumere [/b]pays police stations to do his bidding. There is no leave, pension neither do they pay tax. Staff are fired without following due process. There is no HMO and there is no Employee compensation /Insurance in terms of injuries. Staff are hardly provided work tools but get constant blame for non performance.No health and safety equipment for factory workers. No trainings, no incentives, bonus or benefits. He verbally and sometimes could physically assault staff members. He pays graduates poor salaries but pays illiterates a higher one. Staff are not allowed to contribute their opinions even on jobs they are given. There is a lot of interference and do it his way. Working hours are not stipulated, you could see 8am -5pm but would work 8 am - 9pm. Factory workers work 7am-7pm. Please if you get any invite from this company please run for dare life. They could tease you with a bigger salary only to sack you one month later. Weather their Festac office, Ota factories or Igbesa is a no no! Please avoid this organization by all means or you are on your own!

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by passionberry(f): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
ijbeauty:
Bolaji Agboola:

only) HR 080-7464-5567

It was said that:

Be informed!
MANT INTL LTD. AT PALGROOVE BUS STOP.ENIBROWN HOUSE..
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Onomeluv: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2020
Please I want to confirm if this interview is fake
In respect to your online request,MANT INT'L invites you for an interview Monday 16/03/2020 by 9am @3rd floor,Eunibrown house 195 palmgroove busstop,Lagos. AA12
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Eneojoagada(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
How far?
Did you later go there? I have interview with them tomorrow.
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Ainjy: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
In respect to your online request,you are invited for an apptitude test/interview @ MANT INTL
Date: Monday 23/03/2020
Time:2:15pm
Address :Eunibrown house ,195 palmgroove b/stop, Lagos.

Good evening guys, please who knows about this organization..Are they legit?
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Corlarde: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
lewis512:
Proten are legit , they are outsourcing company and also have branch in �� UK, check their website , Twitter page , all valid

Pls do you know how much they pay as salary
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by lewis512(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corlarde:

Pls do you know how much they pay as salary
The recruitment various fields so it’s depends on whichever you applied for
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by lanreyyy: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2020
We invite you for a Med Rep interview with Arstra Pharma at 1, Adesoye str, Mende, Lagos on 8th July,2020 by 11am. Kindly confirm through text your availability for the interview. Thanks

Is this fake
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Makiris(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ainjy:
In respect to your online request,you are invited for an apptitude test/interview @ MANT INTL

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by ephezy1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ainjy:

Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by pweedieolamide: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Onomeluv:
Please I want to confirm if this interview is fake
In respect to your online request,MANT INT'L invites you for an interview Monday 16/03/2020 by 9am @3rd floor,Eunibrown house 195 palmgroove busstop,Lagos. AA12

did u later go for the interview. Is it all this gnld cause i received a mesg from them to come over tomorrow.I just want to be sure about them before spending my fare from Ogun state to something not worth it.thanks
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Princeade92(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
MANT INT'L shortlist you for an interview tomorrow Saturday 19/12/20 by 09:30am @ke44 @3rd floor Eunibrown house,195 palmgroove b/stop, Lagos.. please it is real or fake. please I need Reply now.
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Zobah: 10:07am On May 08, 2021
Thank you
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by mashad(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2021
Part-time job, daily salary of 5000 naira, no time limit, no cost, please contact me. Please add WA: Whats-App:https:///2347032667782
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by DTOBS(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
VODA PAINTS LIMITED is legit.

They are into manufacturing and marketing of decorative, industrial and marine paints!

Always do your due diligence and not just conclude on one info before you sum up!

ijbeauty:
Bolaji Agboola:

only) HR 080-7464-5567

It was said that:

Be informed!
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Tinu4real(f): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please help confirm this address for employment for a friend. 5, Baruwa street, ijesha,thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by dammyklein(f): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2022
You have been invited for interview, find details below.
Date; Friday 28, january 2022
Venue; suite 56 motta shopping complex, opposite harmony estate, ifako gbagada.
Time;10am
PLEASE NOTE; come along with the hard copy of your CV!
Kindly confirm attendance.
----------
Please can someone confirm this address for me, my friend is there at the moment and his not sure if they are real or not...pls assist if you have any info
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Oluwagibegx07(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
ijbeauty:
Bolaji Agboola:

only) HR 080-7464-5567

It was said that:

Be informed!

Can anyone kindly check this location please.
DD SUNLOLA INITIATIVES
@1st floor,Blue Building opp NNPC Gas plant Otunba Jobi fele way Alause Ikeja.

Please save a soul
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Bimbomara: 6:13am On Aug 06, 2022
When you see invite like this

You are invited for an INTERVIEW with DD AFRICA&CO on Friday 10/6/22 by 8AM@3 Orishigun Street.Iyana Schl.B/Stop beside Sterling Bank Ketu,Lagos.Check your email for details Dr.LOLA
Entry code-45221972

Be careful.
Note that they will ask you to buy a franchise for 40k

After which they will advance you to the next stage called induction. Where you will pay more. Ranging from 150 to over 300k as investors.

They have plenty names they call them self which also include DD sunlola network.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Prism(f): 6:26am On Jan 13, 2023
I didn't apply for this one o. So I think it is definitely a scam. Pls someone should help me verify:
Hello xyz,

Hope this email finds you well.

Jiji Nigeria is inviting you for an interview at our office for the role of an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive.

Kindly see details below:

VENUE: Former Andela, Epic Tower, 4th floor, 235 Ikorodu Rd, Ilupeju, Anthony Bus Stop, Lagos. It's a 5 storey building beside MUTUAL Benefits opposite Mobil fuel station.

TIME: Between 10:00am and 12 noon

DATE: 13th of January, 2022

Kindly click here for the Job Description and go through it prior to the interview.

Please come along with a hard copy of your CV and kindly confirm your availability by replying to this email.

Should you have any questions, feel free to call +2349122738074.

Talk to the HR Team on WhatsApp here: https:///+2349159293801
Re: List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State by Ogbuehinancy: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about the Admin Assistant position. I enjoyed getting to know you and I’d like to invite you for a second interview at our office.

Your interview will be with the Manager and the HR officer and will last approximately 20 minutes.

Date: Friday 13th January 2023

Time: 11am

Venue: 4th floor, 19, ALLEN AVENUE, OCEAN RISE HOUSE (CASH ‘N’ CARRY) IKEJA LAGOS.

Please let me know your availability or if another date and time would work best for you.

Looking forward to meeting you again.

Kind regards,

Alero Fregene.

HR Officer,

Finnew Fintech LTD

Pls is this interview fake because I have an interview with them today

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market / Call Center Representatives / Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.