Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. (4453 Views)

I Almost Committed Suicide When Temi Dumped Me For MR Eazi - (pictures) / 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. / How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Oyindidi(f): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Boxer007:
Yawnn
Gay yawn to the left
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Boxer007(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
Gay yawn to the left

Y'all don't think your thread is boring? Seeking for Mr from websites? Y'all tripping
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Oyindidi(f): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Boxer007:

Y'all don't think your thread is boring? Seeking for Mr from websites? Y'all tripping
Watin this one dey talk?
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Pruwa: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Happy birthday dearie
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
Good morning lovely Angelskisskiss you all are beautiful and wonderfully made. Mama love you so much that's the reason I'm creating this thread.

Let's go! I was off to my business place and I got a call to go and see a family(husband and wife) that is fighting. I rushed to the man's place of work and I met the wife telling people what happened. I begin to wonder what could make quiet to Rose bring her family matters to the public.
I took her home and called the husband to come to the house.. That was a big mistake I made cause I left to attend to people looking for me and the husband got home and back few of his cloths to leave the house and she refused to open the door. So the husband called me and I rushed back to the house. They started fighting, na so I stand afar dey beg them to stop but this gentle lady refused. I managed to calm her down and she broke down in tears and started crying with her children cry e no go good make I follow cry grin so I strong my heart.

Then she said something that is the reason I'm creating this thread. She said the man gives her #500.00(five hundred naira) daily for family upkeep shocked I open mouth e no gree close, I force myself to cry tears no gree comot for my eyes, I look up I dey see ground. E dawn on me sey some women dey suffershocked

Ladies get your hands dirty, no matter how little start something.

Men change from your stingy ways if you have the resources. Let's build happy families together. .

Happy birthday to Oyindidi, I'm +1 today

God bless you real good. #500 for what? some women don suffer! That is the reason why some men are not ready to marry. God forbid me to be liability to my future husband.
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by 21void: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Boxer007:

sent u a PM,. kindly reply. cheers
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Oyindidi(f): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

God bless you real good. #500 for what? some women don suffer! That is the reason why some men are not ready to marry. God forbid me to be liability to my future husband.
For feeding
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Same way we have men struggling to find something doing, same way some ladies are struggling to get a decent job.

I doubt a lady will refuse to work if the opportunity presents itself

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
For feeding
grin[quote author=Oyindidi
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by ImaIma1(f): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
500 naira? Seriously? For what? Salt?...lol

Women should do something to support to remove the burden off their husbands. However, men should have a sense of responsibility towards the family and not be tight fisted.
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by catalan15(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
Good morning lovely Angelskisskiss you all are beautiful and wonderfully made. Mama love you so much that's the reason I'm creating this thread.

Let's go! I was off to my business place and I got a call to go and see a family(husband and wife) that is fighting. I rushed to the man's place of work and I met the wife telling people what happened. I begin to wonder what could make quiet to Rose bring her family matters to the public.
I took her home and called the husband to come to the house.. That was a big mistake I made cause I left to attend to people looking for me and the husband got home and back few of his cloths to leave the house and she refused to open the door. So the husband called me and I rushed back to the house. They started fighting, na so I stand afar dey beg them to stop but this gentle lady refused. I managed to calm her down and she broke down in tears and started crying with her children cry e no go good make I follow cry grin so I strong my heart.

Then she said something that is the reason I'm creating this thread. She said the man gives her #500.00(five hundred naira) daily for family upkeep shocked I open mouth e no gree close, I force myself to cry tears no gree comot for my eyes, I look up I dey see ground. E dawn on me sey some women dey suffershocked

Men change from your stingy ways if you have the resources. Let's build happy families together. .

OK.....
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Boxer007(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
Watin this one dey talk?

Darlin you not on my level. I get more man's than you . Preach
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Oyindidi(f): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Boxer007:

Darlin you not on my level. I get more man's than you . Preach
Werey
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by uboma(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Happy birthday @oyindidi

Wishing you more grace, happiness and answers to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Oyindidi(f): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
uboma:
Happy birthday @oyindidi

Wishing you more grace, happiness and answers to your prayers.
Wow! Thanks sir
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by uboma(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oyindidi:
Wow! Thanks sir

You are welcome Ma'am
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oyindidi:

Happy birthday our Wife, send you akant number & let's send you birthday gift grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Oyindidi(f): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
truthsayer009:

Happy birthday our Wife, send you akant number & let's send you birthday gift grin grin grin
Be serious grin I dey find money.

Thanks brother
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by bukatyne(f): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oyindidi:
Be serious grin I dey find money.

Thanks brother

Happy birthday, long life and prosperity.
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by chigoizie7(m): 12:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Oyindidi:

I understand so much that as a Nigerian, that a man should always take care of his family.

I also appreciate that you advised women to get their hands dirty.

But you certainly didn’t resolve the problems between the man and the woman.

Even though 500 is never enough.

But I suggest that you ask the man how much he makes and also how he makes his expenses.

If he drops 500 a day, which means, on the average, he drops 15k for the month, he will still have to pay school fees and also house rent, he also has to transport himself to work on daily.

If you were able to get all those informations. You would have been in a better position to advice the wife never to fight his husband, give her good reasons why she has to help in the upkeep of the family.

If you had gathered the information as to how much income comes in and how he spends it, the nature of his job. You could help make it clear to the wife that his husband is not stingy, but could not just afford to give her more than he has dropped. Atleast they will stop the frequent fights.

Happy birthday
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by emmaodet: 1:01am On Nov 16, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Must y'all get married? Can't your kind live a happy single adventurous life?

My question to you is that even if the said lady is not married but single, is there anything special she would have done different to improve her finance or life? Putting into consideration that large percentage of ladies are broke including the single ones so what excuse do they have again.
My point is that been single or married won't change much for an unproductive mind, people should stop hiding under the umbrella of marriage for been lazy, unproductive and broke.
My mum is a good example of a productive married woman

Martinez39
Pansophist
Ubunja
Franchasng
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by Raalsalghul: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2019
emmaodet:

My question to you is that even if the said lady is not married but single, is there anything special she would have done different to improve her finance or life? Putting into consideration that large percentage of ladies are broke including the single ones so what excuse do they have again.
My point is that been single or married won't change much for an unproductive mind, people should stop hiding under the umbrella of marriage for been lazy, unproductive and broke.
My mum is a good example of a productive married woman

I quite agree with your assertion.

It's even a known fact that lots of ladies get married to escape being jobless.

I'm coming from the angle of folks hampering on marriage.

Nigerians' obsession with marriage is alarming.
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by blinking001(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Some Nigerian ladies will rather get their vaagina's dirty than their hands.
Re: Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. by endsarrrs(f): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Nope. More like getting to see the world, impacting lives in the process. Getting involved with some humanitarian cause or the other. More like it.
You wanna add having sex with different folks to the mix. Suit yourself. Life's too boring. Go to school, get a job/start a business followed by marriage. Too too predictable. No inbetweens. Hope you catch my drift?
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

God is good / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.