Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Invest 3k To Earn 30k, 100000% Sure (sportsbetting) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest 3k To Earn 30k, 100000% Sure (sportsbetting) (497 Views)

Tokinhub Earn 30k and above monthly with zero investment / Earn 30k-100k Biweekly / US Style Sportsbetting Website With Automated Feeds For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest 3k To Earn 30k, 100000% Sure (sportsbetting) by Samwils: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2018
I know with such topic u'l be saying, "oh this scammers are here again", well let me elaborate, i've got a source that offers sure 6 draws every weekend and it has been delivering eversince i joined them 3 weeks ago, so i'm willing to let 3 draws= 30odds go for a token of 2k, the small price u pay to win big, i know most people will be saying, if he's that sure of the game why doesn't he give it for free or rather still, play it alone! i thought of that but then, u've got to invest in life to get something good.. this offer if for the first 5 people, its a voluntary decision if u choose to invest, and if u think its a scam, then i leave u to ur critics, buh if u want an extra 30k to ur pocked on the 24th then email me..

samueltom68@gmail.com
Re: Invest 3k To Earn 30k, 100000% Sure (sportsbetting) by danolorunmo(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2018
Samwils:
I know with such topic u'l be saying, "oh this scammers are here again", well let me elaborate, i've got a source that offers sure 6 draws every weekend and it has been delivering eversince i joined them 3 weeks ago, so i'm willing to let 3 draws= 30odds go for a token of 2k, the small price u pay to win big, i know most people will be saying, if he's that sure of the game why doesn't he give it for free or rather still, play it alone! i thought of that but then, u've got to invest in life to get something good.. this offer if for the first 5 people, its a voluntary decision if u choose to invest, and if u think its a scam, then i leave u to ur critics, buh if u want an extra 30k to ur pocked on the 24th then email me..

samueltom68@gmail.com

Kindly provide a whatsapp number please

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Paypal Account? Make Money Fast!!!! It's Hot. / Help!! I Mistakenly Transferred #3000 From My Bank To My Phone / Frigoglass In €25-30 Million Nigerian Glass Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.