Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow (17109 Views)

This Lucky Lady Won The TECNO 100% Cashback On The TECNO Black Friday Offer / Why Do People Look Down On Infinix? / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by SirdeKay: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
I bought Infinix Zero 4 Plus in June last year for N124k. Around August 2018 this year, I suddenly discovered that my callers could not hear me neither could I hear them. I took it to the nearest Carl Care Centre and they told me the mouth-piece was faulty and would be replaced at my own cost since they claimed the warranty period was over. They didn't even advise me to back up my data since they claimed the repairs would not affect the memory. After about two weeks, they returned the phone to me claiming they would have to replace the 'board' which would cost me about N70k which I don't presently have. To make matters worse, my phone memory with about 50gig data had been wiped off without my consent.
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by graciamore(f): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
KingAzari:

PM me.
Good evening sir. I dnt really know how this pm works oh. but I tried it says u are not connected and need yp he verified
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Tarivanessa(f): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2018
graciamore:
Good evening sir. I dnt really know how this pm works oh. but I tried it says u are not connected and need yp he verified
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Kalapizim(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
SirdeKay:
I bought Infinix Zero 4 Plus in June last year for N124k. Around August 2018 this year, I suddenly discovered that my callers could not hear me neither could I hear them. I took it to the nearest Carl Care Centre and they told me the mouth-piece was faulty and would be replaced at my own cost since they claimed the warranty period was over. They didn't even advise me to back up my data since they claimed the repairs would not affect the memory. After about two weeks, they returned the phone to me claiming they would have to replace the 'board' which would cost me about N70k which I don't presently have. To make matters worse, my phone memory with about 50gig data had been wiped off without my consent.
serious
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by bravesoul247(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
KingAzari:
I lost my respect for Infinix as a brand after Davido, their brand ambassador, was seen promoting iphone and Infinix could not say anything about it. They have inferiority complex and so are their products. Apple would have cancelled that dude's contract if it was to be the other way round. I threw away my Infinix SP after that incident.
make I hear say you throw away your Infinix device. Na so people go just de lie carelessly
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by bravesoul247(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
SirdeKay:
Damn! That's sad. What do you intend doing now?
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by bravesoul247(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Carlyscales:
Very unstable phone!
how?
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Carlyscales: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
bravesoul247:
how?
I use the phone - hot 5 -
The yeye thing just started having issues few months after.
I couldn't hear incoming calls except on speaker or head phone. I thought it's just d ear piece. Changed the ear piece it worked a while n stopped.

Went to their care center they Said they will fix d ear piece for free (Still under warranty) n I was like it's more than that, that i had tried that. So they now just changed that since I had fixed it outside that I'll have to pay for a new board for 20k+
A phone I got for 36k to now buy panel for 22k some months later. It's just crazy!!

I always used nokia or Huawei. Just tried them n this. B4 now when my phone falls or fall into water or something. Yes it could require repairs but not to just develop faults like that. As this my infinix did.

I also discovered from interactions with friends that's normal for infinix to just develop issues like that.

My greviance is that since u can't replace for me I should be able to get the parts elsewhere n fix jaree. But infinix is a no no. I even went to d extent of changing d sound IC ikeja when I went for something else there. But worked just a day n stopped.

Abeg infinix phone na bad news jare. Gionee or Xiaomee is far better

So will just save n buy another brand jare
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by bravesoul247(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Carlyscales:

I use the phone - hot 5 -
The yeye thing just started having issues few months after.
I couldn't hear incoming calls except on speaker or head phone. I thought it's just d ear piece. Changed the ear piece it worked a while n stopped.

Went to their care center they Said they will fix d ear piece for free (Still under warranty) n I was like it's more than that, that i had tried that. So they now just changed that since I had fixed it outside that I'll have to pay for a new board for 20k+
A phone I got for 36k to now buy panel for 22k some months later. It's just crazy!!

I always used nokia or Huawei. Just tried them n this. B4 now when my phone falls or fall into water or something. Yes it could require repairs but not to just develop faults like that. As this my infinix did.

I also discovered from interactions with friends that's normal for infinix to just develop issues like that.

My greviance is that since u can't replace for me I should be able to get the parts elsewhere n fix jaree. But infinix is a no no. I even went to d extent of changing d sound IC ikeja when I went for something else there. But worked just a day n stopped.

Abeg infinix phone na bad news jare. Gionee or Xiaomee is far better

So will just save n buy another brand jare
so sorry my G.
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by felasey1(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2018
bravesoul247:
make I hear say you throw away your Infinix device. Na so people go just de lie carelessly
no mind am
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by felasey1(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2018
KingAzari:
I lost my respect for Infinix as a brand after Davido, their brand ambassador, was seen promoting iphone and Infinix could not say anything about it. They have inferiority complex and so are their products. Apple would have cancelled that dude's contract if it was to be the other way round. I threw away my Infinix SP after that incident.
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone / Samsung Galaxy S8, My Real Life Review After 10 Days / 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.