Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) (35904 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) / Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Victni: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy was seen in a new photo with actor Williams Uchemba as they hang out together.

They were seen all smiles eating suya and drinking garri.

Williams Uchemba wrote:

"With the President of (SGCP)SUYA NAD GARRI CONSUMERS PARTY and his running mate(my humble self), strategizing on how solve the pressing issue in front of us.@donjazzy #suyagang"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/with-president-of-suya-don-jazzy-hangs.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Victni: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2018
See that bottle of spirit's.. After enough highness dem use suya ad garri take do curing smiley

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Celebgistz1: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2018
grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Seeker17(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Pressing Issues grin
Don Jazzy na real Clown cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by praizblog: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Very funny

Fans Accuse actress Mercy Aigbe of Enlarging her Bum with Photoshop >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by iyatrustee(f): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Na black label dem take soak the gari ni?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by SingleWahala(f): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2018

Haba !!! NAIRALAND ! NEWS DON FINISH ni ? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by alklas(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2018
ok
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Wuuworld(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2018
It should have been President of NAB.
Nigeria Association of Bachelors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by nonix22(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2018
you don spoil
Kalashnikov102:
See that bottle of spirit's.. After enough highness dem use suya ad garri take do curing smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by faithfull18(f): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by dan900(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
see title . LOL. making me hungry now grin grin grin

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Reach out to me. Check my signature for contact. It is so nice and highly lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by bkool7(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Who mentioned "suya" without mentioning "Aboki"?
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Naughtytboy: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Pls how can i get don jazzy to sign me

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Nwakannaya1: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2018
So na ur real name be this...
Don jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by FrankTalk1: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2018
grin

Good for them.

It's good to make money when you are young enough to enjoy it

See HOW TO START MAKING MONEY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME BY TRADING STOCKS ONLINE.
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Tberry01(f): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Enjoyment
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Joseunlimited(f): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2018
The man with the suya language
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by ottohan: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2018
SingleWahala:

Haha !!! NAIRALAND ! NEWS DON FINISH ni ? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Zombie!
APC, propaganda and lies are not the only news nairaland has to offer you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by dolapogold: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2018
BECOME THE CREATIVE GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

If you have creativity flowing through your veins, Graphic Design might be your ideal career. Of course, you need a very particular set of skills to create a polished designs—skills you will learn at this intensive practical training program

This Graphic Design Training Course will open up the world of digital graphic design and help you expand your skill set.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by tonex360: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Is that suya? Hope its not one among my 150 cows, else DSS wee folo next.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Victni:

Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy was seen in a new photo with actor Williams Uchemba as they hang out together.

Williams Uchemba wrote:

"With the President of (SGCP)SUYA NAD GARRI CONSUMERS PARTY and his running mate(my humble self), strategizing on how solve the pressing issue in front of us.@donjazzy #suyagang"

No be small pressing issues

This guy has a great sense of humour...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by toprealman: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Seeker17:
Pressing Issues grin
Don Jazzy na real Clown cheesy
I tend to avoid his type because when they vex......na die!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Lucifer66(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Am now craving for SUYA, what nonsense is this.
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Biggaboi(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2018
grin
Don Baba J!
I still insist this guy would have also made a career for himself as a comedian. Still Nigeria's funniest celeb who doesn't rock the MIC @ comedey shows!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Chai see nose woh, i bet the air that passes through is twice the normal rate

God please forgive me, but I just can't help it, dis go burn me if I don't type am

Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2018
Why does he have his elbow on Don Jazzy's lap?
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by goodlifehyd(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2018
groundnut bottle
iyatrustee:
Na black label dem take soak the gari ni?
Re: Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by stankovic09: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Victni:

Williams Uchemba wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/with-president-of-suya-don-jazzy-hangs.html

which garri?., garri wey dem don transform to golden morn......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo / Pregnant Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style (photo) / Kehinde Oloyede Gives 1000 Chickens And A Brand New Car For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.