Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Convert Your Cars To Landed Properties - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Convert Your Cars To Landed Properties (156 Views)

Convert Your Cars To Landed Properties / Oven Bake Your Cars Excellently!!! / SELL YOUR CARS 10X FASTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Cars To Landed Properties by Barbara007(f): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2018
investors with foresight read this and call me :
You have too many liabilities in your compound (cars)
You don't really drive them or may be most are just there waiting to be sold and buyers are not forth coming. I have a good news for you, I can help you convert those cars to land liability to good investment.
Convert them to land and make good money from the land as we also help you sell the land to convert into cash back.
It's no magic at all it is � possible. Call me for more information if interested.
Lands are available all around eti osa and ibeju lekki local government, give me a call with your proposal and you got the land of your choice.
08085789451 09068188174

Send me the pictures of the cars you have and also the value of the cars and let's discuss where you get your land.
Talk to me with pictures on whatsapp: 08085789451

(1) (Reply)

Plumber Redmond WA / Locksmith & Garage Door Repair Fountain Hills / U Can Call Me For Clearing Of Ur Cars Or Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.