Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm (2325 Views)

Restaurant Work That Can Be Applied For From Abroad In The United States / Online Work That Keeps You Busy During Quarantine / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=npowerng post=73659927]

ASA LG Kwara state, You have been enrolled.

Remain, patient, as you will receive your stipend soon.[/quote

Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by iLUMeN8(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by MrUnder: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
npowerng:

Please be patient as you have been enrolled and would be processed for payment soon
Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by npowerng: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2018
MrUnder:

What about me? should I be expecting payment soon? 000, sabon gari, Kaduna state

What status is your npvn profile showing
Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by kessling: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
npowerng:

ASA LG Kwara state, You have been enrolled.
Remain, patient, as you will receive your stipend soon.
are we getting stipends soon or by the end of the month as stated on Facebook?
Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by iLUMeN8(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by MrUnder: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
npowerng:

It is showing enrolled, after I called. That was two month ago
Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by npowerng: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
MrUnder:

It is showing enrolled, after I called. That was two month ago

Okay, noted.

The delay in payment for you is as a result of the slight delay in getting your deployment letter from your state/focal person.
Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by Raywonder: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
You people should pls pay us naa,,,,which kind people be this self
Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by MrUnder: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, noted.

The delay in payment for you is as a result of the slight delay in getting your deployment letter from your state/focal person.

okay.

have you gotten my deployment letter? or do I need to contact my focal person?
Re: Many Will Try To Rubbish The Incredible Work That You Do, Please Stay Calm by mercyp001(f): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
npowerng:

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Unemployed, Go Register At The NDE Office Close To You Immediately. / Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? / Technical Aids Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.