Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (60675 Views)

How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians / I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by texazzpete(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
I’m probably going to vote for Atiku next year. But it is important to note that this is borne out of a resolve to remove Buhari from Power, rather than any great confidence that Atiku can transform this nation.

Atiku will say anything, and play to any gallery to get votes. His position about how Boko Haram was formed is a complete fabrication and doesn’t jive with the more credible studies done on the terror group.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Kahujadekadura: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
“I don’t think there is any part of this country that wants to leave this country. All they want is fairness, equity and justice”, he added.
I think Atiku is trying to hallucinate over a sth that is easy to grab its answer.
All d IPOB needs is let referendum be organise. Then we will decide if truly u are speaking d truth or u are trying to play politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nigerians are daft....tell me a Nigerian politician who didn't speak of good things in his manifesto...is this the first you're hearing this....uall deserve no help......EVEN THE ONE U THINK YOURE VOTING OUT SAID ALL GOOD THINGS HE'S GOING TO DO....BUT ALAS U NEVER LEARN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by calyto: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
How won't he understand all the problems when he is actually one of the problems.

The mumu knew that they were arming thugs for election purposes and as acting president for a very long time and Vice president for 8 years, he and his boss did nothing but watch until these thugs became monsters.

Mark my words, Atiku will lose even in his own State.

Let him continue with South East that has as many votes as Kano and Katsina alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chigold101:
Really...?

Whatever happens... I am supporting Atiku because he promised RESTRUCTURING
What is your understanding of restructuring?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by JubiGold(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
gullible ones will fall for this as usual.
Atiku wouldn't have say d less bin presidential aspirants. lies and deceit are awa politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by brightalo17: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
shakmati:
“I don’t think there is any part of this country that wants to leave this country. All they want is fairness, equity and justice”, he added.

This is a man that understands Nigeria!
So Obasanjo and Atiku didn't understood this when they were in power back then? Even Goodluck also didn't Understood it? Guy listen political talks are cheap and sweet not until the person grabs the seat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Guyman02: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
shakmati:

This is a man that understands Nigeria!

Thats the key point of the interview
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by daddymaranatha: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Restructure, Reconstruction even Renovation all we kn atiku/obi 2019
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by LANDLORD72: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Well said baba Atiku am voting for you both online and physical.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Avenna: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
That's great B-) this is a man that understand nigeria atiku pls keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
uniqueboi:
Atiku the Man to send that Lizard without life to Daura
Don't represent Jesus while calling a man formed in God's own image a Lizard. That's not Jesus' message... Note: I'm not a buharist.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by MikelIbe: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
I disagree with his idea of grazing reserve - a system of still allowing cows to roam into people's land during dry season. They should rather buy grasses from those who will consider it as a business. These set of people would cut grasses , compress ,store them , and subsequently sell to the cow owners who have ranches.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by gidgiddy: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2018

Atiku, this has gone beyond firness, equity and justice. If 100 years since the creation of Nigeria and 58 years since independence, we are still looking for firness, equity and justice within Nigeria, it is time to call it quits. These things should be the minimum expectation of being part of Nigeria.

As an Igbo man, I am highly embarrassed to hear about countries like Gambia- 1.8 million people, Mauritius -1.3 million people, and you want a 45 million strong Igbo nation to stay in Nigeria looking for firness and equity?

That's not good enough! I want my own country! I am tired of fighting with Hausa and Yoruba everyday in an endless quest for nationhood that does not exist

I want independence

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by herich(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Oh. So the biafra or death thingy is just a useless gimmick. grin

What about the No lefelendum no Erection chant? cheesy

Understand ko, superstand ni.
Dry*

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Omon605(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
eodavids:

Atiku scored this exam.

100%

Yeah you scored him well, 100% because Buhari was the VP then and his the one that used the boys that turned to BK
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by naijjaman(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is one reason why he is Atulating all over the Country

While the old man and his Kaduna midget are busy preaching division and hate.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by smirn(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
madapcmod:
I'm voting for Atiku if not for anything but to expose d rot by this lieing and evil govt claiming saint and corruption fighter.

Imagine the amount Oshiomothief was reportedly amassed after APC primary and the lifeless cow is looking d other way.

Vote Atiku to expose them, if Atiku mess up, we kick him too
Who are you to vote in and kick out, many of you here are just ranting nonsense here. Atiku for sure will never, I say never becomes Nigeria President.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Everfrank(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
In other words it was PDP that formed Boko Haram. And yet you want to bring PDP back.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Felixv: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
You are from Adamawa and you are a leader.

Face it, you abandoned your constituency as you always do.

Monies meant for their development including ecological funds were diverted.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.nigerianmonitor.com/how-dariye-shared-n1-2bn-ecological-fund-to-atiku-yomi-edu-others-witness/amp/

Na only yahoo boys dey follow this crooked thief Called athithief

By the time his full dossier is exposed he would be walking naked

So he know Boko Haram. Like he knows saraki and his boys that were busy raiding banks.

We are listening - keep talking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by herich(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku, a man with sound mind, not the bigot in aso rock.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by madapcmod: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
smirn:

Who are you to vote in and kick out, many of you here are just ranting nonsense here. Atiku for sure will never, I say never becomes Nigeria President.

So says APC god
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by chosky2589(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Can lifeless speak like this?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by AlphaStyles(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thats weird i thought boko haram was formed when shekau was brainwashed by his mallam and when the mentor was killed shekau went around recruiting and brainwashing people boom the blood thirst began
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
We believe in Buhari. Atiku is a Fraud and hero to us in the Biafuro republic

Yes, you are correct

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Awoo88: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Making the right noise. If you mess up like bubu, we will chase you out too

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by TheKingIsHere: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
You are from Adamawa and you are a leader.

Face it, you abandoned your constituency as you always do.

Monies meant for their development including ecological funds were diverted.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.nigerianmonitor.com/how-dariye-shared-n1-2bn-ecological-fund-to-atiku-yomi-edu-others-witness/amp/

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by thirdi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chigold101:
Really...?

Whatever happens... I am supporting Atiku because he promised RESTRUCTURING

Without sounding biased restructuring is not division it means fairness justice and equity
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by TheKingIsHere: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Awoo88:
Making the right noise. If you mess up like bubu, we will chase you out too

Of course. No more sure 8 years term for any idiot that can't progress the country forward.

I will vote for atiku but if after 4years no improvement, na back to Adamawa straight. The same way we are sending Buhari back to daura come 2019.

With this, their eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Awoo88: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Of course. No more sure 8 years term for any idiot that can't progress the country forward.

I will vote for atiku but if after 4years no improvement, na back to Adamawa straight. The same way we are sending Buhari back to daura come 2019.

With this, their eyes go clear
That is the spirit. No second term for anybody who think's his lies is enough

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.