Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues (30311 Views)

SERAP Sues Tinubu Over Failure To Probe Missing $15bn, N200bn Oil Revenues / Reasons Why Niger Delta Can Never Be Part Of Biafra / RE: YES, Niger Delta Can BLOCKADE The Niger River Legally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by IbrahimDamola: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
QMNIX:

Exactly what happen during the civil war, poor decision making. Your desperation makes you gullible to be scammed. Use your head not your heart it wouldn't happen.

And what made we yorubas lose Illorin to the Fulani caliphate. Wasn't it our stupidity, laziness and lack of unity?

grin
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Akabuking: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Magalan:

You cannot even read your own article... or trying to be smart by half.
Now read slowly:

Also try reading:
what do you expect from that foo**? Ctrl +c Ctrl +v

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Bede2u(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
maasoap:

The true fighters for restructuring are the Yorubas. What you guys are fighting for is simply a resource control just because your states are sitting on crude oil. Don't get yourself confused kid.
lol...wat exactly is restructure again? And pls tell us EXACTLY how yorubas have 'fought' for it from 1999 till date. Am waiting

P.s actually my state of enugu doesnt have crude oil...but i know wat is right and will stand by it always...we are not 'demons' in the east like someother tribe like to call their 2 faced nature

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Donelli: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Direct promises, speculated promises, derivative promises and all other related promises should be documented, endorsed and sealed for future action before it is taken into account.
We can not and must not continue in this pre-election foolishness.
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Bede2u(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
QMNIX:

Exactly what happen during the civil war, poor decision making. Your desperation makes you gullible to be scammed. Use your head not your heart it wouldn't happen.
wat type of decision was afonja making wen he invited fulani warriors to help him fight his oyo king and ended up losing his own kingdom to fulanis?

Wat type of smart decisions where u guys making wen u formed opc and started killing urselves?

Was it abiola's desperation that made him believe abacha will hand over to him?

Look mirrow bro

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by bantudra: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
we deltans know thats not true.....

we shall gradualy demand more,but surely not with atiku....

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Dracomemnon: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
ManirBK:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/295829-2019-niger-delta-states-can-take-100-of-oil-revenues-but-atiku.html
I have come to understand that most people here either don't read the posts or just wallow in bigotry. I feel Atiku made a lot of sense here.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Iziquiel(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
maasoap:

And why did GEJ fail to implement it? Setting up commissions, panels, conferences is not the main or hard part, implementing the reports is the main or hard part.
GEJ broke records in setting up panels or commissions but never implemented report on a single one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by chidextec: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Atifku we know ur lieing

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by WaffenSS(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku will single-handedly:

Restructure Nigeria

Give oil states 100% resource control (which by implication means all states will locally control their resources)

And still employ tens of millions of people

And I ask you: if he restructures and give states total resource control, with which resources is he going to create tens of millions of jobs and retain such jobs?

This duplicitous and desperate fellow would throw his own mother under the bus just to get elected

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by gulfer: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Talking from two sides of his mouth grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Bede2u(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
iammo:

Ownership of the oil itself is on exclusive list, and its exploration or production licensing. Which means even if an Oil bloc isn't under foreign joint partnership with an oil conglomerate a state can't still get a 100% percent of a federal asset like oil, sharing formulae is just a drafted agreement on general revenue, firs tax and custom tax inclusive. Which lacks legislative backing unlike execute/concurrent and residual list
https://www.nairaland.com/4113366/what-difference-between-exclusive-concurrent the list is here for any doubt
can u highlight it for me to see. Plus wat is the original source in the article?
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Felixv: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Even if they give those SS 200% of the revenue they will still not develop

The likes of odilli, ibori, igbenidion have set the looting template in motion.

Instead of developing their states they rather steal and buy houses in Dubai

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Iziquiel(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
maasoap:

And why did GEJ failed to implement it? Setting up commissions, panels, conferences is not the main or hard part, implementing the reports is the main or hard part.
GEJ broke records in setting up panels or commissions but never implemented report on a single one of them.
Don't mind these gullible people, they think policy formulation is a big deal. Nigeria as a country has always come up with good policies but we've failed to implement them because of lack of political will.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Aawizdom(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
You can deceive the IBOS but no we Dumb Dumb!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by iammo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bede2u:
can u highlight it for me to see. Plus wat is the original source in the article?

Here is the link to the page on our constitution
http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm

And attached is a screeñshot, so that atiku who has diploma in Law and a police college graduate can stop spreading lies and deceiving gullible people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
ManirBK:
You can only deceive Igbos continue with your lies but be rest assured that u can't win 2019....... Nigeria is not for Sale.Desperado!!

He explained himself quite fully that it cannot happen anytime soon bt that shud be a goal when other states meet up to their own expectations. U cannot not keep depending on oil alone to run the Govt it’s bad economics. Other states and sectors are also becoming unproductive becos of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
famology:
Atiku is willing to kiss snakes and scorpions to become president. What a desperado!
If atiku is willing to kiss snakes and scorpions to become president dat is non of ur business, if ur saint Buhari could kill Kano state electoral commissioner to conceal his rigging in kano den give me a better definition of d word Desperado...
Oh sorry I forgot u are a zombie....
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Investbrooker:
This man is a joke. Imagine a northerner saying this? While he is trying to use sweet talk to deceive the south, the mumu does not know he is creating enemies for himself in the North. The north will never support restructuring.
Nigeria can never be restructured.
Nigeria can be restructured. Cases of agitation will die if this is full implemented

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Bede2u(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
iammo:

Here is the link to the page on our constitution
http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm

And attached is a screeñshot, so that atiku who has diploma in Law and a police college graduate can stop spreading lies and deceiving gullible people
ok...but the president can increase derivation unilaterally since its not in the constitution.
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by MrMystrO(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Iykenuwa:
Please whenever this man wants to raise funds for his campaign, I want to donate,

Afterall, gullible folks donated to the lifeless one

Lol the irony..

If you're willing to donate your money to Atiku, then you're no different from those who donated to the Lifeless one. Let that sink in.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by iammo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bede2u:
ok...but the president can increase derivation unilaterally since its not in the constitution.

The meeting can only hold in the presence of all governors, minister of finance and state commissioners of finance,... Buhari and adeosun tried manipulating the formula during a FAAC meeting of June and July and it led to major fight with states blantantly rejecting the move

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by joepepsy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Very dull man.
ManirBK:
You can only deceive Igbos continue with your lies but be rest assured that u can't win 2019....... Nigeria is not for Sale.Desperado!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by dan3214e: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
ManirBK:
Even with thus he is far better in understanding nigeria dynamism than Buhar and Pro osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lies! Lies!!

If you believe his you can believe anything!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Odingo1: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
See how Yorubas are attacking Atiku over restructuring, Tinubu their godfather is at the forefront of restructuring before, the SW is afraid of change in Nigeria because they have nothing to offer except hiding under one Nigeria to claim what they are not.
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by dan3214e: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

If atiku is willing to kiss snakes and scorpions to become president dat is non of ur business, if ur saint Buhari could kill Kano state electoral commissioner to conceal his rigging in kano den give me a better definition of d word Desperado...
I like you comments,but remove zombie next time. For that u refuse to hits like
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by bamasite(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
For this man to tell such an open lie, he is worse than Almighty Lai Mohammed.

This is enough reason to doubt everything he says hence forth

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by famology(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

You're asking what's my business in who becomes the president of my country? You need to check your head because I'm not the cause of your problem hence I can't help your ignominy.As for the latter part of your comment, I'm not surprised at all because we know those capable of making bogus claims without evidence, they usually type before thinking because their fingers are faster than their brains.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by EazyMoh(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
bedspread:
Whoever is Serious about restructuring has no problems..

The main work has been done by GEJ..

If this government had followed up the Recommendations from that Commission we would hv gone a Long way
Did you know that Confab recommended creation of about 50 states in the federation? How is that achievable?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by semyman: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Indicators of a Desperado
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by dan3214e: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
ManirBK:
So many fools hits likes to your foolish assertions. Who is a Liar than Buhari and Apc? Didn't the Apc use restructuring to deceived the south west into voting in this government? Is restructuring not in their documents? Why did they deny it after setting up a commitee headed by kaduna governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Niger-Delta Village In The 1960s (before Oil) / Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.