Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues (30310 Views)

SERAP Sues Tinubu Over Failure To Probe Missing $15bn, N200bn Oil Revenues / Reasons Why Niger Delta Can Never Be Part Of Biafra / RE: YES, Niger Delta Can BLOCKADE The Niger River Legally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by dan3214e: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
semyman:
Indicators of a Desperado
The Satanic desparado is Buhari, it only shows that you don't know the meaning of that word.
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by SultanYoung: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
ManirBK:
You can only deceive Igbos continue with your lies but be rest assured that u can't win 2019....... Nigeria is not for Sale.Desperado!!
the guy is as desperate as a barren woman looking for a child or a lady above 40 desperate to get a husband, sai ya riga rana fadi insha Allah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Lordofthewest(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
#Sowore2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by dan3214e: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
blackboy:
This Atiku get sense so? 100% kwontinue. Wetin the rest of Nigeria go chop?
Who told you it is only oil what nigerians eat?? Some of you are so daft, how many % of oil revenue gets to the common man? How many schools,hospitals, houses, roads,bridges,water,electricity has the money provides? Why are the governments borrowing even to pay salaries?
Without Restructuring Nigeria will die
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Bede2u(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
iammo:

The meeting can only hold in the presence of all governors, minister of finance and state commissioners of finance,... Buhari and adeosun tried manipulated the formula during a FAAC meeting of June and July and it led to major fight with states blantantly rejecting the move
cos they wanted fg to keep more share...states will always reject that. But if u are talking about increasing derivation from 13% many states will support it...besides their support or not of it is not required except for reelection considerations
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by dan3214e: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
The south west Either votes in Atiku or they should forevever keep quiet over Restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by san316(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Magalan:

You cannot even read your own article... or trying to be smart by half.

Now read slowly:

Also try reading:

So Atiku can single handedly convert Nigeria to a confederal country?
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by san316(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
ibrahimsalam:
Zombies and fake news are like 5&6
Our incoming president atiku knows that resource sharing is a collective agreement, not only the Niger delta have resources other regions do too .
God bless nigeria
God bless atiku

You are already disagreeing with your favorite
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Doyin2(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sirjamo:
This one will be talking as if he can single handedly change the constitution, and his stupid supporters are falling for his daily crap!

Thanks my brother.

Restructuring is a constitutional matter which can never materialise without the support of all parties(APC,PDP,XYZ,ETc)@the national and states assemblies.

The other alternative is a revolution or a military coup that promises immediate restructuring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by dan3214e: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Opeade939:
This man is a scam.
A scammer far Lesser than Buhari,the greatest among the scammers.
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by farem: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
bedspread:
Whoever is Serious about restructuring has no problems..

The main work has been done by GEJ..

If this government had followed up the Recommendations from that Commission we would hv gone a Long way
....and yet the almighty recommendation was gathering dusts on Jonathan's desks for EIGHTEEN MONTHS before he was booted out. If it were a one-solution-for-all, why did he abandoned it? he was waiting for PMB?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by mabaz(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Desperate thief
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by MrRush(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Donmedrac:
Yesssseeeeeeeeeeeeeseessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

My ijaw, urhobo, isoko, ika, kwerre brother it's just Benin brother speaking.

Don't let buhari get a single vote in your domain, scatter everything if they try nonsense there .

Atiku is here to make you control your own resources,, what you guys need to do is just to find a good governor like obaseki that can manage it well.

Imagine buhari allowing 80% of oil going to the north while we suffer in our own land.

It's too much na
and before buhari came to power less than 4 years ago, what has been happening in the previous years? The ND had 100% control? Lol all this ppl can't stop amazing me with the kind of hatred in their mind for this Buhari of a man
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Calers: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Continue decieving yourself.
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bede2u:
lol...wat exactly is restructure again? And pls tell us EXACTLY how yorubas have 'fought' for it from 1999 till date. Am waiting

Don't wait, restructuring and resource control is like a universal and subsets, corruption and stealing. Restructuring is a universal set while resource control is its subset just like corruption is a universal set while stealing is its subset.

P.s actually my state of enugu doesnt have crude oil...but i know wat is right and will stand by it always... we are not 'demons' in the east like someother tribe like to call their 2 faced nature

The only people with 2 faces here are the tribe who was calling Yorubas all sorts of names just because about 60% of their votes were for a Fulani man in 2015 but the same tribe is carrying another Fulani man on their heads and shouting Atikulating and still making promises that their entire region are ready to serve him as master-slaves relationship. Just look in the mirror and tell me what you see. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by SEGLIZ: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
........ dem don com again o. 2baba copyright approved - "e bi like say dem wan tell us anoda tori againi o."
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by chinedumoooo: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
It is only fools and illiterates who cannot read the hand-writing on the board will believe all these thrash because greedy, corrupt, money-hunger and desperate man like atiku can not implement all these promises because he has little to achieve as president when the entire resources (I mean crude oil) are been control by the southern.it is impossible and difficult to believe you atiku,this your promise can not hole water restrtegies and promises the once you can implement.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by mufy1990: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nice one, I like ds atiku. since its obvious that Nigerians don't wnt d truth any more, they wnt transformation over night. lies sell faster
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
famology:

You're asking what's my business in who becomes the president of my country? You need to check your head because I'm not the cause of your problem hence I can't help your ignominy.As for the latter part of your comment, I'm not surprised at all because we know those capable of making bogus claims without evidence, they usually type before thinking because their fingers are faster than their brains.

I underrated ur raggy IQ by referring to u as a zombie in reality u are worse than a white Walker... My qoute and comparison is an elaboration of the hypocrisy which is d ussual swimming pool dat u all zombies dive in seeking safistion in ur ignorance....
A man once threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable if he is not declared d winner of an election and u zombies never growled abt such abominable declaration from a supposed elder statesman whom u creatures a still supporting for a second tenure cos it give u joy seeing the masses eat like cockroaches after bn made to suffer like donkeys....
If u fail to see d desperation in APC n Buhari's govt, it means u av actually drank ur soul into oblivion wt bigotry, insensitiveness and senseless fanatism as ur favorite cocktail.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by mufy1990: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Donmedrac:
Yesssseeeeeeeeeeeeeseessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

My ijaw, urhobo, isoko, ika, kwerre brother it's just Benin brother speaking.

Don't let buhari get a single vote in your domain, scatter everything if they try nonsense there .

Atiku is here to make you control your own resources,, what you guys need to do is just to find a good governor like obaseki that can manage it well.

Imagine buhari allowing 80% of oil going to the north while we suffer in our own land.

It's too much na

... control ur own resources indeed

Oddde, mumu, very easy to deceive
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Iykenuwa(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol the irony..

If you're willing to donate your money to Atiku, then you're no different from those who donated to the Lifeless one. Let that sink in.

That is false equivalence. Anything that will send Buhari/Jubril back to Daura/Sudan, is welcome.

Even Boy Alinco is a better option to Bubu the Brainless
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by budusky05(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
ManirBK:
You can only deceive Igbos continue with your lies but be rest assured that u can't win 2019....... Nigeria is not for Sale.Desperado!!

Gbam
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by MrMystrO(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Iykenuwa:

That is false equivalence. Anything that will send Buhari/Jubril back to Daura/Sudan, is welcome.

Even Boy Alinco is a better option to Bubu the Brainless

Okay, i hope you have it your way(Although i think it's unlikely that Atiku will Win). Seems we like to learn our lessons the hard way in this part of the world, So be it then.
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by adetayo234: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sirjamo:
This one will be talking as if he can single handedly change the constitution, and his stupid supporters are falling for his daily crap!

If you aren't aversed to reading, you would have been more sensible with your comment.
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by famology(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

I underrated ur raggy IQ by referring to u as a zombie in reality u are worse than a white Walker... My qoute and comparison is an elaboration of the hypocrisy which is d ussual swimming pool dat u all zombies dive in seeking safistion in ur ignorance....
A man once threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable if he is not declared d winner of an election and u zombies never growled abt such abominable declaration from a supposed elder statesman whom u creatures a still supporting for a second tenure cos it give u joy seeing the masses eat like cockroaches after bn made to suffer like donkeys....
If u fail to see d desperation in APC n Buhari's govt, it means u av actually drank ur soul into oblivion wt bigotry, insensitiveness and senseless fanatism as ur favorite cocktail.....

I would try and gloss over the very many grammatical misspellings of ordinarily very cheap words in your comments and try to educate you for a moment. For the records,whatever hardship,sufferings you're going through today that has made you hopelessly frustrated is the handiwork of your lord and saviour, the pdp and Atiku.No nation on earth would survive the mindless looting that took place in Nigeria between 1999 and 2015.With crude oil selling at between 100 to 104 dollars ,Nigeria made trillions of dollars that can't be accounted for today.No infrastructure, no human capital development, no sustainable social investment program, no self sustainability blue print.Nigeria imported all manners of stuffs including toothpicks. Now a man who has barely managed the same country for 3yrs we are beginning to see rail lines springing up across Nigeria and for the first time a very transparent SIP benefiting thousands of youth without going through any God father.I want to challenge you to name projects done by pdp in 16yrs and let's match it with the money that came in within that period,then you will know where to channel your sufferings and frustration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
This Atiku of a man is very daft. In his effort to win Niger Deltan heart, he is giving abokis more reason not to vote him. in the voice of Flatron donkeys our "oil money"

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by bedspread: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Iziquiel:

What stopped GEJ from implementating those recommendations from the Conference? Please don't tell us that he had no time to implement the reports/recommendations because he was booted out of office in 2015.
go read through! The Recommendations was to go thru the house and was at its 1st stage b4 he was taken off
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by bedspread: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
farem:

....and yet the almighty recommendation was gathering dusts on Jonathan's desks for EIGHTEEN MONTHS before he was booted out. If it were a one-solution-for-all, why did he abandoned it? he was waiting for PMB?
The Report was to go thru the House! And it was at its 1st stage in the House before GEJ left
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by tinsel: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pdp should restrict Atiku from talking. I think the man is brainless.
First it is floating the naira and now giving Niger delta 100 percent of oil. How is he going to run the federal governmemt.
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by tinsel: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pdp should restrict Atiku from talking. I think the man is brainless.
First it is floating the naira and now giving Niger delta 100 percent of oil. How is he going to run the federal governmemt.
I also wonder what impression he is giving to the north.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Azam101: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sirjamo:
Help me ask them oooo?
Re: Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues by Azam101: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
This man is a pathological liar so you expect the northerners to support this your beer parlour analysis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / Rotimi Amaechi Reacts To Violent APC Congress, Mocks Wike (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.