Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich (16809 Views)

It Is Pride And Not Lack Of Capital That Has Deprived Most Nigerian Youths From / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
hahn:

Post a screenshot of how much you earned last month via clickbank smiley

You know say this one go hard grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich by hahn(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
PRESENTATION:

You know say this one go hard grin grin grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich by hahn(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
babaonpoint:

what exactly do you need it for. what if i provide you with a live video of me login into my cb account today? what will you say or what will it change?

It will motivate me to work on my own website which ironically was inspired after I bought your ebook. You no even sabi customer grin

www.healthproductsguide.com

All that is left now is to drive traffic to it cool
Re: 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich by maxipharo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
This people keeps recycling old post. Nice list, but you can't do blogging with small money let's be honest with ourselves
Re: 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich by emmyid(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Babaonpoint, I just launched my YouTube channel, getting subscribers hasn't been easy, although, my channel is just a week old.

What would be your advice and what niche will benefit me?
Re: 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2018
babaonpoint:

i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA

the year is almost run out, I think you should show off your October earnings if not November earnings shot.
Re: 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich by Adeapex(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
zinoad:
Bro, i have help alot of business owner to register their product with jumia. your presentation of ideas is what i am against. i currently run a drop shipping company and am happy with what am doing because it is lucrative. please google more on drop shipping and present your ideas with simplicity and in a logical and sequential order. I will release an article on drop shipping and i will link it to this trend. only then can you say whether i have limited knowledge or not, only then you will see the difference between this crabs you have published to the world. i reserve my comment.

Bro you have a limited knowledge of dropshipping. basically dropshipping means identifying products that are being sold less than what they are currently being sold or that can be sold higher than what they are being sold now, getting the product can be on jumia, alibaba or any other site in the world, identify a market that can buy the product higher, which in this case i said your ig page, promote the product their and when orders are placed, forward it to the product owner on jumia or any other platform for processing after removing your profit. what is wrong their ?

I am very interesting in this drop hipping, could you pls send me your number to my mail ? livelysegzy@gmail.com
Re: 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich by LazyNairalander(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2018
zinoad:
Bro, i have help alot of business owner to register their product with jumia. your presentation of ideas is what i am against. i currently run a drop shipping company and am happy with what am doing because it is lucrative. please google more on drop shipping and present your ideas with simplicity and in a logical and sequential order. I will release an article on drop shipping and i will link it to this trend. only then can you say whether i have limited knowledge or not, only then you will see the difference between this crabs you have published to the world. i reserve my comment.

Bro you have a limited knowledge of dropshipping. basically dropshipping means identifying products that are being sold less than what they are currently being sold or that can be sold higher than what they are being sold now, getting the product can be on jumia, alibaba or any other site in the world, identify a market that can buy the product higher, which in this case i said your ig page, promote the product their and when orders are placed, forward it to the product owner on jumia or any other platform for processing after removing your profit. what is wrong their ?
Hope this isn't coming late I need your assistance on drop shipping.

mindzbuzy@gmail.com
Re: 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich by nohitch: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
exclusive7:
Do i need a website to run an affiliate market with clickbank?

yes bro you need a domain and website..

to be professional in your clickbank affiliate marketing career

gain access to this platform that will answer ALL your clickbank questions

https://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com
Re: 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich by exclusive7(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
nohitch:

yes bro you need a domain and website..

to be professional in your clickbank affiliate marketing career

gain access to this platform that will answer ALL your clickbank questions

https://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years / Naira Falls To N1, 000/$ In Official Market / Forex: Naira Loses Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.