Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu (43105 Views)

Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby / Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement / Dolapo Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Mo Abudu Step Out For 'Chief Daddy' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by celebgistz: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Toyin Abraham’s ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson posted a photo of himself at a place that looks like a local market and captioned it ‘bless my hustle oh Lord’.

A ‘fan’ then replied telling him how his lost treasure was taking a walk with the Vice-President and APC Lagos State Governorship Candidate, Sanwo Olu, and he’s here disturbing them with his “basket” photo.

She wrote, “The treasure you lost is taking a walk with the Vice President and incoming governor and you are here disturbing our timeline with your ampere photo… Egbon e ti ni fault”

Source; https://celebgistz.com/fan-blasts-niyi-johnson-carrying-a-pepper-basket-after-toyin-abraham-was-spotted-with-osinbajo-sanwo-olu/

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by celebgistz: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
angry
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by duduade: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Loooool

Savage

Savage

Savage

9 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by neolboy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Block the idiot

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by praizblog: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Rextizzle(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
I would have blocked the fool if I were the one

40 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by smallishkeji: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
No be small gbege

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Mopolchi: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wetin happen?
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
If you've ever seen this Toyin face to face before, you will know there's nothing else to enjoy in her body .

Forget the picture edits you see on social media , her body don fall finish .

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Stocking: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Another bitter hoe

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by seuncyber(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by davodyguy: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
That fan must be a fool. Johnson took the photograph at a movie location, Toyin on the other hand was hand picked by politicians for this campaign cos of her fans. She was paid for the appearance not because of anything. It could have been any actor for that matter

Terrible thinking by the idiot fan

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Davidfash10000: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wizkid Gets Embarrassed By Davido After He Did This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfkmad0LgkE

You Will Laugh As Peter Psquare Son Embarrass & Disgrace His Dad In Dance Competition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOFBzBQY5w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
celebgistz:
Toyin Abraham’s ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson posted a photo of himself at a place that looks like a local market and captioned it ‘bless my hustle oh Lord’.

A ‘fan’ then replied telling him how his lost treasure was taking a walk with the Vice-President and APC Lagos State Governorship Candidate, Sanwo Olu, and he’s here disturbing them with his “basket” photo.

She wrote, “The treasure you lost is taking a walk with the Vice President and incoming governor and you are here disturbing our timeline with your ampere photo… Egbon e ti ni fault”

Source; https://celebgistz.com/fan-blasts-niyi-johnson-carrying-a-pepper-basket-after-toyin-abraham-was-spotted-with-osinbajo-sanwo-olu/
when dem hear say she get incurable fibroids tomorrow now and rumors filters in say na sanwo olu dem go still go congratulate the guy...Nigerians shaaaa...Mental health problems just dey spread anyhow �
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by gurunlocker: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
The fan must be foolish. These two guys are still even friends.

Niyi is obviously on location working, while Toyin was in a social gathering.

9 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Rextizzle(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
If you've ever seen this Toyin face to face before, you will know there's nothing else to enjoy in her body .

I'm telling you, she looks like amoeba, very shapeless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by TheMoniker: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Osibade: lifeless
Sanwo: Olu amu’gbo
Toyin: legbegbe
Gbogbowon: ashiwere!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by taretoofine(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
its painfull naaa, more like own goal
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by babtunns(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
that response "tani fan were" got me laughing like

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Originality007: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
celebgistz:

undecided
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Bustincole(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Both of dem are sayin jagons

but to be sincere, dis guy must have done sumtin wrong for sumbodi

anyway let just kip kwayet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

even on screen bro it's obvious to men with taste..She's even an improper fraction...No sex appeal to me at all..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
I'm telling you, she looks like amoeba, very shapeless.

She get fallen and wrinkled skin .

I'm not hating , it's what I saw .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by curvilicious: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
How did she even marry this kind man gan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Dominatrix4U(f): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Savage she is.
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by DimFemmy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
You guys don't get it... What Johnson is trying to say is that Toyin Abraham hid under the Abuja chic handle

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
People don't just mind their businesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Pidginwhisper: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Aswear na Toyin dey behind that account, that "warray" exposed her..Niyi sef sabi. Hence, the response. atleast Adeniyi Johnson no legbegbe grin undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Rextizzle(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

She get fallen and wrinkled skin .

I'm not hating , it's what I saw .
I've seen her too, she doesn't look appealing, even if she stand naked in front of me my dick won't rise. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by FirePower1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Is it that difficult to ignore the ignorant? .
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by smallishkeji: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
BE A MOST SORT AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
[b][/b]Programmers with sound knowledge of Java are in great demand. With a large installed base, this widely used programming language continues to create jobs in the tech industry. Additionally, the popularity of Android apps has brought along countless opportunities for an Android developer who writes native apps in Java (oh Yes! ANDROID MOBILE APP IS WRITTEN LARGELY IN JAVA!)
What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

(EVENINGS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAY TRAINING CLASSESES ALSO AVAILABLE)

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family / OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.