Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka (22206 Views)

Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by GistmoreNG: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
A 19-year-old man, Sunday Owo, was on Thursday apprehended with fresh human parts at a healing home in Awka, Anambra State.

Owo was caught with genital organs, fingers and blood-filled bottle of a child suspected to have been killed by the man.

The suspect, who was apprehended at the instance of the Proprietor of the healing home, Mrs Ifeanyichukwu Ilonzo, told newsmen that he hailed from Ohaukwu in Ebonyi.

He said he was asked by one Blessing to get the human parts and bring them to a natural healing home in Awka for money ritual.

He said that he paid Blessing N50, 000 for connecting him to the healing home.

Owo confessed that the victim whose parts he had was about four years and that he killed him in a stream in his town and threw the head and other parts into the stream.

“She brought me here two days ago and said that madam instructed her to tell me to bring body parts that I will have money.

“Her name is Blessing; she is also from Ebonyi state, but she said we can’t get these parts here, so we went back to Ebonyi state where I got it and brought it here.

“I don’t know where blessing is now. I paid her N50, 000 for linking me up,” he said.

But, Ilonzo, owner of Centre for Psychic Healing and Administration, Awka, said that she invited the media and the police on seeing such strange thing.

“I and my staff were on ward-round after morning prayers when we saw the man with the human parts. He said he was looking for me as he had brought the items.

“When the content of the black bag was opened, l instructed my staff not to let him go and invited security agencies and the media to witness what we saw.

“One Blessing Eze had come for healing of fibroid and l gave her prescription after which she left but had not returned.

“Eze’s consultation card bears Ifite-Awka as her address. This is some of the suspected frame-ups by people who wish to undo me.

“I had witnessed such attempts in the past, including failed efforts to take my life,’’ she said.

Ilonzo urged the Police to identify the owners of the child that was murdered and the Blessing working as his accomplice, saying that human life was sacred.

The police at the scene arrested the man, and the Police Public Relations Officer of the Anambra command, Superintendent of Police Mohammed Haruna, said that investigation in the matter had commenced.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/19-year-old-man-arrested-possession-human-parts-awka

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by GistmoreNG: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
cool
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by shreder(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
If it is male part,he is gay,his boyfren cheated on im sad

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by MrHighSea: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Let the tribal badmouthing begin.

#bellrings

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Davidfash10000: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chioma Surprise Davido On Stage With One Ticket, Aza, Nwa Baby, Assurance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNzK-1Msxc

Wizkid Gets Embarrassed By Davido After He Did This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfkmad0LgkE
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
AFONJA skull miner's have now migrated to South east to continue their human parts business

Beware they give fake name when caught in the act, that man Sunday owo is from ogun state

his real name is Sammy awolowo

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by michony505(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bad news everyday, may God continue to protect us from evil doers

Get your superGene oil palm seed/seedling @ a very affordable rate. Call/whatsapp this no 08136735663 for more enquiries.

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Vicdayz(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
shocked

Zlatan Ibile Signs New Deal With Alleluyah Boiz Ent (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/zlatan-ibile-signs-new-deal-with.html
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Earthquake2: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sunday Owo

Afonja

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Strongbest(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
undecided The kind of news I read on nairaland front page scares me a lot. I most time prefer going straight to my thread and getoutta here.

Too shocking and hard to believe at times. May God deliver us in this country.

Human parts can'tmake you rich, ask Dongote and co. Go and hustle legitimately and the Lord will bless your effort.

Check our thread out here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

This may be very helpful to you at the moment.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Lordofthewest(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Another osu cannibal has been caught these people can kill their entire household for money..African skull drillers No1.God protect us from evil oo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Rextizzle(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Afonja on the beat. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
k
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Cumtroller: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sunday Owo!!!

Nigga trying to confuse NCAN executives. But nna mehn please wait!!! Doesn’t Owo mean money in Yoruba language?

They have infiltrated the South-East and now our Skulls are no longer safe on our heads.

Afonja Ajoka!!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by free2ryhme: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nonsense.They should also cut his body into bits and throw them to the evil forest
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ok
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by NORSIYK(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
The waste they have come to develop east with their mining skill grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by itzprezy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
NCAN members are confused here

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Assha: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
19 years old man or boy

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by danie09(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
K
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by blowjob: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
NIGERIANS AND EVIL... grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

VOTE BUHARI..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Tobest150(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by muystoy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Later those useless fla.trons will open their rotten mouth shouting afonja up and down,no be your person dem catch with human part for ur potopoto republic so?

4 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Toosure70: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Earthquake2:
Sunday Owo
Afonja
Dead brain. olori pelebe.

5 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Toji(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
is it 19 year old man or 19 year old boy, I can't just stop wondering what this world is turning to with so called future generation youth
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Justbeingreal(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
undecided

Desperation these days is on another level. Imagine a 19yr old.. Teens of nowadays de vex o.
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
ncan is confused.. whakanda name
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by naijaguy123456(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
cool
Re: 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
ok, na dem, our blodas from biafla

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect / Police Invades NTA TV College In Jos, Arrests Students / 14-Year-Old Boy Defiles His 3 Stepsisters Aged 2, 5 And 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.