Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) (69482 Views)

What Herbert Macaulay Way In Yaba, Lagos Looks Like In 2021 (pics, Video) / This Is What Lagos Looks Like On Weekends - Photos / See How Ikorodu Expressway Has Transformed Since 1947 (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by KevinDein: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
luckygirl02:
Every 5am, Monday to Friday, my husband leave home so he can get to work early. That too, for a meagre pay. I feel so sorry for him everytime. #lifeofagraduateinnigeria.
You really are a good woman.

Most women don't even empathize or feel sorry for their husbands. They just tell you to be a man and suck it all up. After all your mates are doing the same.

Sometimes men just need few words of encouragement.

5 Likes

Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jobless post

1 Like

Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by calliope(f): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rumicarter:
Cursed road.
If Traffic should hold you on this road ehen, you'll re-think your existence.
Sometimes, If I reason the traffic way i wan go jam after work.. My body go just shudder. Na BRT dey save person, but the queue eh, na die.

1 Like

Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by luckygirl02(f): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
so you are married and you are still dating that boy? Na wa o
Lolz,,, which boy
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
That's why there is BRT buses. Use them when you feel there is traffic.

1 Like

Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by luckygirl02(f): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jonathan:

Relocate
We can't relocate and stay idle..It all still come down to getting a good job
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
luckygirl02:
Every 5am, Monday to Friday, my husband leave home so he can get to work early. That too, for a meagre pay. I feel so sorry for him everytime. #lifeofagraduateinnigeria.

Always best to live close to the neighborhood of the job or share a room with a friend there and come home few days in a week.
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by luckygirl02(f): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
KevinDein:

You really are a good woman.

Most women don't even empathize or feel sorry their husbands. They just tell you to be a man and suck it all up. After all your mates are doing the same.

Sometimes men just needs few words of encouragement.
Big thanks... He is my husband and I love him. I just hope someday, his hustle will pay off. I really can't wait to see him enjoy the benefits of his hardwork.
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by Rumicarter: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
calliope:

Sometimes, If I reason the traffic way i wan go jam after work.. My body go just shudder. Na BRT dey save person, but the queue eh, na die.

The stress one goes through on that road Every week day (Morning and Evening) ehen?
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by calliope(f): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rumicarter:

The stress one goes through on that road Every week day (Morning and Evening) ehen?
No be small thing my brother, I leave home every morning at 4:30am just to beat morning traffic, but get caught up during the evenings.. The road is plain terrible.
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by Beautyaddy: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
BecomeALandLord:
That's why there is BRT buses. Use them when you feel there is traffic.

lol!...Wishful thinking.

Even those BRT buses run into heavy traffic when other motorist like those danfo buses and other cars drive into their lanes causing more gridlock.

1 Like

Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
I see good road, is there any commercial city without traffic?
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Beautyaddy:

lol!...Wishful thinking.

Even those BRT buses run into heavy traffic when other motorist like those danfo buses and other cars drive into their lanes causing more gridlock.

During Fashola's regime, no one dares drive into the BRT lane.
I just wonder what's going on this days.
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fhckboi alert shocked shocked

Enemyofpeace:
walahi you dey hungry me like mad, even if na for only one second, I don't mind
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by ethicalUser(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
naijaguy123456:
The Igbo are leaving their villages in high numbers for Lagos, Ibadan and other south west cities thereby leading to overpopulation. Nigeria belong to all of us but if Igbo leaders can't develop the east, it's time they appoint Yoruba people to help manage the east of Nigeria. Imagine if we have Fashola as governor general of eastern Nigeria ?

[img]https://i./u4e.gif[/img]
This is laughable... Have u been to the east?.. Do you know the number of industries and SMB's in the south east. Do u know the amount of finished products that is being shipped to Lagos and other south western states daily? Igbos take advantage of business opportunities in an area much early enough than the locals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by deebrownneymar: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
So no better thing to post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by dochenaj: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2018
Almaiga:

Hahahaha you get bad mouth Sha.

The bolded is funny but true.

What you don't understand is that Igbo's are commerce driven, the average Igbo man or woman is a trader.

If functioning seaports are opened in the East and South South, Lagos will become a graveyard city overnight. So don't think, the drive for Igbo's has anything to do with the underdevelopment of their region but rather has to do with the lack of a seaport in that region.
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by AnthonyAk(m): 2:10am On Nov 16, 2018
luckygirl02:

Big thanks... He is my husband and I love him. I just hope someday, his hustle will pay off. I really can't wait to see him enjoy the benefits of his hardwork.

Hard word will always pay off cheers
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by Dreadful: 5:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Shebi the wicked Nigerian government in collaboration with their yoruba counterparts made it that every other region of the country especially the Eastern part must come to Lagos to be successful abi? Una never see anything, Karma is a serious bitch! Evil country called Nigeria.
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by okwabayi(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Lagos is a literal jungle.
The state government should enforce two days out of every week where people traveling less than four kilometers should do so in pedal powered-bicycles. It will go a far way in cleaning up the air quality and road congestion.
Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by Almaiga: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2018
dochenaj:

What you don't understand is that Igbo's are commerce driven, the average Igbo man or woman is a trader.

If functioning seaports are opened in the East and South South, Lagos will become a graveyard city overnight. So don't think, the drive for Igbo's has anything to do with the underdevelopment of their region but rather has to do with the lack of a seaport in that region.

At the Bolded. The Igbo's who migrate to the North in their thousands daily, are you saying they are going there in search of Seaports? Besides, your not the Ethnic group in Nigeria who do commerce, the North are also known for commerce too. But you can never see them come online to brag about it.

Igbo's should learn to develop their small Region which is not up to the size of two local Governments in the North. grin

Re: Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) by Adek15(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
blackboy:
You are intelligent
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.